Aged Gaian

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
𝕯𝔞𝔦𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔢 𝖄𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦

╔══════════════╗

𝕯aisuke thought of asking who it was that gave it to her, but decided it was better judgment to avoid the question. He started to think of the fact that she didn't seem to mention her father all that often. It might have been he who gave her katana to her, but he didn't know for sure nor wished to bring it up. For the moment the crafter would just be unknown.

He chuckled when she moved the dish away from and looked at her with a lopsided grin. He moved rather quickly as he leaned onto the table and reached to grab another one of the rice cakes, eating it triumphantly. The grin from his face left once he saw her reaction to hearing what he and Kivlo spoke of. Nonetheless he expected such a reaction from her as she knew what happened the last time he attempted such things.

"That was when I was a fool. Now I'm much wiser and stronger than I was. This won't be anything like last time, I promise." He knew that she hated when he spoke of bringing down the Emperor as it brought back the memories of his rampage. It was different before, he was younger, stupider, and highly untrained. Now he was a refined killer, so trained in taking one's life that he sometimes wandered if he was the reincarnation of the Grim Reaper himself. He watched Hitomi rise from the table at which they were sitting at and make her way to leave.

With a shake of his head he stood up as well and moved in front of her. Holding his arms out in defiance he looked into her eyes. "You know I need you. I can do this, it won't be a repeat of the last time. You won't have to worry." As he craned his head forward bringing his face closer to Hitomi's he whispered just loud enough for her to hear him. "I can't do this without you." With the end of his statement he kissed her gently for a brief moment and moved his head back to look at her.

╚══════════════╝

with: Hitomi

feeling: Flustered

ooc:

callypso213

Dedicated Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image

Hitomi Sato (Nariko Yoshida)
One of Death's Reapers

"Yes you've gotten stronger and wiser over years but you are not immortal," Nariko argued when Daisuke stood in front her.

tab Cut off from saying more, she stood and listened to him as he spoke about needing her and how it would not be a repeat of the past. Nariko was caught off guard when Daisuke leaned forward and kissed her. As he retreated his head, Nariko leaned forward wanting to kiss him but instead held back.

"I-I can't. I'm sorry." With that, she retreated back to their room with haste.

tab When she arrived at the room, Nariko retrieved her katana and was about to leave the city to return to Kicro when she stopped herself at the door. Seeing a brush and a piece of parchment in the room in front of her, she grabbed the items and wrote a note to Kivlo saying that she wished to speak with him whenever possible. She then signed it with "Shinigami" in a style that he would be able to immediately recognize that it belonged to the Death Reaper. Nariko then folded paper, pricked her finger to use the blood in place of red ink and roughly drew a small dragon on one side with its word written below it.

tab Nariko then left Munivra and headed towards Kicro through the Black Rock Road, leaving the note hanging by a dagger in an alleyway confident that it would be discovered soon and delivered. Everyone knows that each Death Reaper has their own way of being contacted and Nariko's was her messenger bird. Though knowing which is impossible since the animal rests with others like it in a cage somewhere in Kicro but only those who know where to look can spot her hidden mark.

OOC: I should have taken the other path at the forked road, this lead me straight to Writer's Block Alley at the start of the post gonk

HyakuShikiRai

Conservative Genius

User Image Uruha - Fighter for the Red Dragon

Uruha didn't get to sleep long, he rose in time to see Hitomi leaving Munvria towards Kicro. Looking around he spotted some kids making a racket outside the entrance to Munvria near his once-hidden resting place. He groaned and stretched, guessing that some rest was better than none. His muscles were sore from training, and his head pleasantly still buzzing from all the drinking. In his mind reeled recent memories of some loud idiot yelling vulgar threats and remembered that Sadamitsu and his burly friend were out there somewhere, as was Mitskuni. He didn't feel quite up to heading back out to that forest to find them and see what happened, in fact he would need to find another training place so as to not re-visit that catastrophe any time soon.

Yawning some and popping his jaw, Uruha wandered the marketplace spotting a variety of things for sale. From food to silks and weapons, it was just a ghost of how things used to be, not that it was soo grand before but the Emperor had bled the cities so badly that no one had money to buy anything save neccessities anymore. Without that money the merchants couldn't get more goods, it was a shame really, the Emperor seemed more interested in pouring his money into foreign lands and markets than supporting that of his own country.

He stopped at a stand selling jewelry and other beautiful baubles and felt a sting of pain that he had not saved enough money in his younger years to buy his wife anything nice, not that she ever asked for anything like that. She had deserved better. Uruha sighed and walked on, wondering how long these thoughts would plague him, maybe until the Emperor was dead, maybe until Munvria was brought back to prosperity, maybe until he died.

Shaking his head to attempt to clear his thoughts, he found himself in front of Kivlo's home and wondered if he should bother the leader at this point about the fight from earlier. After a moment of going back and forth he decided it was best to just give him a brief update, it couldn't hurt, right? He knocked on the door before entering, "Pardon the intrusion, I just thought you should know that- oh..." Kivlo was not alone, he was in the company of the well-dressed woman who he'd heard was one of Kivlo's best blades but Uruha had yet to see that for himself. The young boy was with them to, Uruha wondered what it was that they were doing here but knew that he couldn't give his update just now. "My apologies, I'll leave you to your business, this can wait."

With that, he bowed, and left, closing the door behind him. He figured he would give it about twenty or so minutes before trying again, this time waiting for Kivlo to answer before he barged in. An odd shift in his weight and the sight of kids running past him caused Uruha to look down to his left and see that his bag of tricks had been taken. He growled aloud. It was the very same kids that had woken him up just moments ago, they probably thought it was money in that bag but the items in there were more valuable than gold to him. Uruha gave chase, wondering if he could catch them when he was still so damn tired.

Where am I: Chasing after those damn kids
On my mind: Get back here with that!!!
Character Tracker: Stalking Uruha?
User Image

Cassandra Sandsmark

Fluffy Girl

User ImageUser Image
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              ( ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:: kicro // emperor's palace || ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ:: servants & kenji || vᴏɪᴄє:: sample )
                                              ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                Yue kept her palm against the side of her face as she sat crosslegged on the cushion. Her gaze never really stopping as it wandered in that fox eyed slitted appearance of hers. Speaking up about when he remarked about never finding a man. "Like it very much, if say so. Rather sell and do herbs and medicines, than deal with clinging men who only want body." She remarked as she pushed herself back. Stretching her arms out in front of her, as she cracked her knuckles as well wrists while doing that. As it was, Yue was technically a shrew when it came to relationships. She didn't believe in having one to begin with. There is only marriage in the concept of gaining more power and honor in ones family. Even more leverage to do something. The Chinese always spoke about honor when it came to marriage in that respect. But at least the Japanese were a bit more different in that regard and don't automatically go making marriage proposal's when you were just born to random strangers or people.

Letting out a soft sound, Yue would only nod her head when she listened to Kenji remark about needing the trade routes as well as Tariffs about being lowered. Yue herself did have trouble in that regard. Considering most of her medicines come from China into Japan, while taking medicines and herbs she found that was needed to strengthen and improve most of her Chinese methods tenfold back for her people to do what they want with it. Hell, it was always a problem dealing with the tariffs. Luckily, she did know some people that were connected with the black market. But they were more friends if anything. It wasn't cheap still, but at least it was a bit more less then what she had to pay the legal way. That was something she had always kept her business in the dark for Kenji. He wanted medicines for profit, so he'll have them. It's only her head on the line if anything.

Of course, that's when she heard Kenji said something that made her snort and almost choke in response. Shaking her head, her red eyes would open fully as she glared at the male as she slapped her hand on the table. Her accent growing smaller, as she finally spoke perfect speech. In fact, she actually slipped into English, a language she found that was able to say all the words that Japanese and Chinese language couldn't fully put out. "Are you out of your Gods damn mind? You are going to get us killed quicker than a mouse being played with by a bored house cat." She then stopped to point a finger at him, her red eyes lowering as she spoke seriously, still speaking in English. "Besides, YOU wanted to open up new trade routes and try to even lessen the price of tariffs. Going about playing the Lost Heir, does NOT get on the Emperor's good side. Trust me, even if I hate politics, it's best not to do s**t that will get our lives taken. The Japanese are just as serious as Chinese, and honor is what they care for more than silly jokes."

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
User Image

Okiru Uzakii

Okiru finished up his cup of tea and returned the cheap china to the woman before heading back to his horse. Thankfully no one decided to steal the beauty, as he was still there when he arrived. Okiru untied him quickly and mounted up. There were few in the area who were on horseback, and even fewer who were tall enough to block the view, so he was able to navigate his way out. While on the Black road, he followed a silk merchant who was traveling to Kicro to sell his new wares, so they shared each others company. Okiru had to leave him when he arrived at the inn however, and tossed a peach for his travels. He was down to one now, but he only needed one for the trip back to Kicro. As he approached the inn, he noticed the emperor was gone. The odds of him being discovered and assassinated were too low to consider, so he must have gone back, as his horse was missing as well. So Okiru planted down a small timing device with the gun before he continued his trip into Kicro. He arrived late at night as he left his horse to the stable boys and walked back to the palace. He fell asleep quickly, much to the servant's discern.

When he awoke, he reacted against a bed maiden who got too close to his face as he grabbed her by the neck. Quickly realizing this, he loosened his grip so she could breathe once more. "You must be one of the new ones, try now to wake us like that again." he said as she coughed and regained her breathe before speaking. "Y-y-yes s-sir..." she muttered as he noticed it was the same maiden from before who he took the blade from. "Oh ya, and another piece of advice, don't carry a blade around here, you'll stay longer." he stated as he got up. She gave a nod to confirm before she spoke again. "Umm, sire the Emperor has guests and we are not to awaken him early." she had her head down. Ah, that must have been why. he thought before petting her on the head as to not scare her. "Thank you, I'll attend to them personally." He quickly dressed in his more formal attire and left the room, with her trailing behind.

"I might have found a fun one... Okiru thought before approaching the room they directed him to. He stopped and listened in to what they were saying before he entered, which brought a smile to his lips. He opened the doors briskly and spoke as he walked over to them. "Yes, I'm quite sure if you tried something like that you wouldn't be returning home so easily, but that is your choice. And that last bit is saddening to hear, politics are quite interesting." He stopped and gave a bow to them. "My apologies if you wished to keep that to yourselves, but I love to eavesdrop. I am Okiru Uzakii, one of the Emperor's Guard, at your service. Thank you, but I will watch over our guests for now. Please go and wait to attend to... his majesty." he said with a roll of his eyes, to the servants around them as well as the bed maiden, still following him.

╔════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Castle of Endless Gold
With: Servants, guests
Mood: calm
Thoughts: What does he have planned...
╚════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: Back to Kicro! Cause it seems like nothings going well for my character here >.>...))

User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speak explosive speech, speech to keep us safe. A smiling fire bomb.

I don't understand this language
You fight fire with fire and we all get burned. I don't understand this language. You fight fire with fire and we all get burned

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katai was beside a stream. Having left the area of Big Dog Inn, with the dogs of Kivlo left to their devices. The dark-skinned samurai sat along the banks of the river deep in though. About many things, though he was too young for anyone to take his thoughts seriously in any regard. Fingers dipped in and out of the cool whispering stream as he worked over the thoughts in his head.

"Death's Reapers do not choose their battles." He told himself, mumbling really. The Emperor was on the march for the heads of the rebels. The rebels weren't so keen on hiring them, or him, for service. The Emperor wouldn't do such things in all his greed truthfully anyway. His word was as good as the blade he executed the land with. Worthless to Katai, to anyone looking to make decent coin, worthless to the land itself. Did that mean he too didn't have worth? He was once part of the Emperor's blade. Was he too...worthless? The youngest member of the Reaper's, his blade knew blood for coin and blood for revenge, yet it always yearned for more blood. His turmoil never stopped and he was not at peace within himself.

---------------------------------------
The Emperor's Unnamed Land, Outside Kicro, Streamside
Company(?)
HP100%
Stamina: 100%
OST:Play

------------------------------------
Quote:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff