Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Tactician

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
871 words today...>.< Halfway till my quota of the day.
Wrote some content in uni on paper- just have to expand it and keep going!
Good luck everyone!

5085 words in total.
I'm extremely happy right now.

Millionaire

9,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
            User Image

When love isn't true,
          it will die off and never return

I need about five thous by tonight though I'm blocked.

Jeez.
        I don't like this, but I also do. Hope I don't start breaking out. :O

it will die and wither like rotten rosepetals,
                                  and flutter away like butterflies in the wind.
                                  2,966 /// 50,000
Omg, I'm so excited that we have a NaNoWriMo subforum here. SO EXCITED.
Anyway, last time I checked I had 2091 words, though I did write quite a bit during school that I have to type of, so I guess we'll see how far that gets me. C:

Seeker

10,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
My concept is down. still need to name all my characters - but I've written the prologue already.

1,948 words written so far . . . But I plan to try for 7K words today since I started three days late >w<

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Just broke 8000 words. Woooot. =]

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
4,443. Haven't written today, kinda taking a day off. I'm almost where I need to be to be on track for the day anyway. Gonna get to writing in a bit.

Buggy Punk

Cracked 9k, so I think I'm done for the night.

Hope everyone is satisfied when they go to bed. 3nodding
5,464 for now. I don't go to bed until around 3 or 4am. So I will probably have more time later to write. But for the moment I've been staring at the screen for too long.
3,189. Going slowly. It's 1am so it doesn't look like I'll hit 5,001... but it is gonna be the weekend.
I only got to 4,000 last year so it won't take much to break my record!

Blurg. NaNo should be more fun.

-PokEdsie-'s Senpai

Pierced Protagonist

I'm at a little over 6k, but I haven't gotten to write much of anything yet today.
          Hopefully I'll be able to turn out more after I'm done with training. : T
          I started out a lot better than I'm doing right now, hopefully I'll be able to pick up speed again.

Dangerous Glitch

I am 2 days behind already. D: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu--
6,440. Trying to stay ahead because I know my workload's going to get heavier, so I want to do as much as I can while I can. @_@ I'm sort of just completely winging this. Using an old idea from freshman year that never really got developed, and seeing where I can go with it. Fun stuff. ~

It changed so much from what it originally was going to be though. Oh NaNo, love how you helped me develop my story in a way that actually made sense versus one where I was going completely @_@???.

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
4,717 now...I'm starting to slack. Today's my day off work though so I'm going to try to catch up before the end of the day.

Beloved Prophet

I just broke 6k last night. I haven't gotten around to typing today, though. Been caught up with watching the MJ death trial. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff