Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Rock...

...is dead. 1 100.0% [ 281 ]
Total Votes:[ 281 ]

Conservative Fatcat

frippet
Woah, all of sudden you read MORE into crap I write. You write too much --anyone ever tell ya that? I bet you get cramps in your hands from typing so much. Heating pads are GREAT for that sort of thing. Game recognizes GAME, too bad you are not CLEVER enough too recognize mine. Have fun and have a great life in every way. I have other sites to go to where people actually ATTEMPT to get to know me on a personal level. See ya~

you've said "see ya" and "have a nice life" like 5 times already, yo

we don't need any more drama queens up in this thread

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
frippet
Woah, all of sudden you read MORE into crap I write. You write too much --anyone ever tell ya that? I bet you get cramps in your hands from typing so much. Heating pads are GREAT for that sort of thing. Game recognizes GAME, too bad you are not CLEVER enough too recognize mine. Have fun and have a great life in every way. I have other sites to go to where people actually ATTEMPT to get to know me on a personal level. See ya~

your rambling is starting to become more and more incoherent.

how can you accuse me of typing too much when you've been typing paragraphs of reactionary nonsense?

Fuzzy Bunny

I was right all along all you want to do is JUDGE me and assume I stupid, Oh thanks for knowing me so well, let's see LESS than half a day so far. Get a life and live it loser, you need a BETTER life --then you can criticize OTHERS and not just me. I do not care what you or any others say about me --NONE of you matter to me. Never will either. Deal with it.

Fashionable Cat

i feel sorry for dr. platt

i could not be paid enough to deal with that bullshit
frippet
I was right all along all you want to do is JUDGE me and assume I stupid, Oh thanks for knowing me so well, let's see LESS than half a day so far. Get a life and live it loser, you need a BETTER life --then you can criticize OTHERS and not just me. I do not care what you or any others say about me --NONE of you matter to me. Never will either. Deal with it.
we were all dealing with it well before you showed up spouting out how you are being abused and misunderstood. we'll do fine without your presence

stop posting here unless you answer my question, what pop do you listen to, or i'm going to report you for trolling/spam

Conservative Fatcat

frippet

User Image
What the ******** just happened here? confused
Jenny Sniper
Crazy happened.
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
Crazy happened.
I can kind of see that.
I am so confused though. Why would anyone think anyone could possibly enjoy ALL Pop music?
Jenny Sniper
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
Crazy happened.
I can kind of see that.
I am so confused though. Why would anyone think anyone could possibly enjoy ALL Pop music?
beats me. what really gets me, though is that i was nice to her the whole way through that and her little dog syndrome was raging
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
Crazy happened.
I can kind of see that.
beats me. what really gets me, though is that i was nice to her the whole way through that and her little dog syndrome was raging
lol I noticed that too.
Half of her defensive ramblings didn't even make sense. lol
Jenny Sniper
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
Crazy happened.
I can kind of see that.
lol I noticed that too.
Ramblings? You're reading too far into it. You write too much. I can't stand people who JUDGE other people, Jenny Sniper! She wasn't rambling, she was opening our minds.

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Why even make the initial post if you are just going to be confrontational and loopy in every other post? confused

Fashionable Cat

tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
Crazy happened.
I can kind of see that.
lol I noticed that too.
Ramblings? You're reading too far into it. You write too much. I can't stand people who JUDGE other people, Jenny Sniper! She wasn't rambling, she was opening our minds.

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

Why even make the initial post if you are just going to be confrontational and loopy in every other post? confused
committed

is what she should be
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
tim is a portal
Jenny Sniper
Crazy happened.
I can kind of see that.
lol I noticed that too.

NO I'm not being judgemental ur being judgemental for judging me when all i did was make an observation in this forum. gawd.

lolsrsly. lol

Conservative Fatcat

you guys just don't understand, she's one of those TRUE eccentric and nonconformist since birth types

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff