...is dead. 1 100.0% [ 281 ]
Total Votes:[ 281 ]

The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
you didnt even tell me to get secret, though. you must hate me emo !!!!!
i just did tell you exclaim

if you're planning on getting them/getting them soon, then we're still kewl.
ya, of course exclaim

might not listen to them today, though. i've still got to relisten to the other two
that's fine. imho, the only thing you should stay away from is FIVE. still download it, but listen to it the lseast, if possible.

soooooo super dull.
i'm trying to just listen to individual songs more often than going through entire albums (because thats why i dont listen to a lot of music anymore i think fuq feeling like i have to listen to an entire album every time i want to listen to an artist talk2hand .) BUT YEAH, i'll probably just listen to a few songs off of it after the initial listen exclaim

also, your avatar is really cute emotion_kirakira
I listen to "BRILLIANTE" and "progress" once in a VERY VERY rare blue moon (which is virtually never). but, the rest of her discography is pretty perfect.

also, thx! heart
i almost have enough for that hand pose item exclaim

i'm pretty sure i'm going to end up listening to my story the most. unless when i relisten to party queen it hits me differently than the first time, but i didnt care about a few songs from it the first time
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
ya, of course exclaim

might not listen to them today, though. i've still got to relisten to the other two
that's fine. imho, the only thing you should stay away from is FIVE. still download it, but listen to it the lseast, if possible.

soooooo super dull.
i'm trying to just listen to individual songs more often than going through entire albums (because thats why i dont listen to a lot of music anymore i think fuq feeling like i have to listen to an entire album every time i want to listen to an artist talk2hand .) BUT YEAH, i'll probably just listen to a few songs off of it after the initial listen exclaim

I listen to "BRILLIANTE" and "progress" once in a VERY VERY rare blue moon (which is virtually never). but, the rest of her discography is pretty perfect.

also, thx! heart

i'm pretty sure i'm going to end up listening to my story the most. unless when i relisten to party queen it hits me differently than the first time, but i didnt care about a few songs from it the first time
Party Queen definitely took some warming up to. I actually really hated the title track when I first heard it, and it's still probably one of my least favorite tracks on the album. But, all-in-all it was definitely one of my favorite pop productions within the past, like, 5 years.
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
ya, of course exclaim

soooooo super dull.

also, thx! heart

Party Queen definitely took some warming up to. I actually really hated the title track when I first heard it, and it's still probably one of my least favorite tracks on the album. But, all-in-all it was definitely one of my favorite pop productions within the past, like, 5 years.
i actually really liked the title track. everything after it until call, though is kind of meh from what i remember. i'm listening right now, though. i already know nanana i'm going to hate but i could just be remembering the rest wrong
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal

also, thx! heart

i actually really liked the title track. everything after it until call, though is kind of meh from what i remember. i'm listening right now, though. i already know nanana i'm going to hate but i could just be remembering the rest wrong
I really liked "Shake It♥" and "NaNaNa", but "taskebab" was kind of a waste of an interlude, imho.
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal

also, thx! heart

I really liked "Shake It♥" and "NaNaNa", but "taskebab" was kind of a waste of an interlude, imho.
oh yeah! shake it is really good. seranade in a minor is kind of useless, too
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal

see, i liked "Serenade In A Minor", but only because it was a really great transition from her power-ballads to her softer ballads.

"taskebab" is just kinda... there.
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal

see, i liked "Serenade In A Minor", but only because it was a really great transition from her power-ballads to her softer ballads.

i dunno. the next love is already there. it could have been moved up to play after eyes, smoke, magic and it would have been fine, imo
just got to taskebab and my god. i remember it now. it's that super guitar wank one emotion_puke
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal

i dunno. the next love is already there. it could have been moved up to play after eyes, smoke, magic and it would have been fine, imo
i haven't listened to the album in full in about a month. i could probably go back and listen to it again and some of my opinions would change, but i remember really liking "the next LOVE" AND "Serenade in A Minor" as far as interludes go.

also, yeah, and "taskebab" has the Daft Punk sample. lol
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal

i haven't listened to the album in full in about a month. i could probably go back and listen to it again and some of my opinions would change, but i remember really liking "the next LOVE" AND "Serenade in A Minor" as far as interludes go.

emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke why ayu why emotion_puke emotion_puke

i like the next love, too :3

mfw when it comes up:

User Image
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal

emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke emotion_puke why ayu why emotion_puke emotion_puke

mfw when it comes up:

User Image
User Image
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal
The Heather Of Killing
tim is a portal

mfw when it comes up:

User Image
User Image
User Image
return road heart

Rainbow Shopper

6,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FIVE is a great album. I can only understand hate for "ANother song" and nothing else. Ayu is the best at ballads and mid-tempos.

Anyway, if you don't download every Ayu album, you're pretty much a failure in my eyes.
Ustareth Merope Riddle
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FIVE is a great album. I can only understand hate for "ANother song" and nothing else. Ayu is the best at ballads and mid-tempos.

Anyway, if you don't download every Ayu album, you're pretty much a failure in my eyes.
i will get as many as i can as long as i continue enjoying them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces