Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Rock...

...is dead. 1 100.0% [ 281 ]
Total Votes:[ 281 ]

Fuzzy Bunny

My, how clever you are to have such poor sarcasm skills. Try harder and it works better. So glad you are the *friendly type*. rofl

Fuzzy Bunny

@Xeno --oh my, spoken like a true audiophile! 3nodding

Conservative Fatcat

frippet
My, how clever you are to have such poor sarcasm skills. Try harder and it works better. So glad you are the *friendly type*. rofl

why do you talk like a bond villain

Fuzzy Bunny

Judgmental much?! lol You don't need to know WHY I that, Go join a debate team if you care to debate with people. Have a great lil life by the way. blaugh
frippet
Just stating my opinion is all I did. I love music and that's why I came to this forum.
this is a thread, not a forum exclaim

and no one enjoys something truly wholly. i love hot sauce, but i don't love all hot sauces exclaim it was just silly of you to say it

anyway, what do you listen to?

Fuzzy Bunny

Why bother telling you when you will probably just tear apart my taste in music? Why bother? I'm new to this part of gaia, I must have taken a wrong turn back at my former search engine. See you in another life perhaps.
frippet
Why bother telling you when you will probably just tear apart my taste in music? Why bother? I'm new to this part of guy, I must have taken a wrong turn back at my former search engine. See you in another life perhaps.
why are you being such a baby. we are teasing you, not trolling you

Fuzzy Bunny

I do not recall saying that ANY of you ever did! lol. Please make accusations only when I deserve them. I'm one of those TRUE eccentric and nonconformist since birth types, I love it that way, my life that is. Try harder to get to know me and perhaps I will tell all of you about the types of music that I love so much. Try harder, it makes you more determined. lol
frippet
I do not recall saying that ANY of you ever did! lol. Please make accusations only when I deserve them. I'm one of those TRUE eccentric and nonconformist since birth types, I love it that way, my life that is. Try harder to get to know me and perhaps I will tell all of you about the types of music that I love so much. Try harder, it makes you more determined. lol
and you are being antagonistic. i didn't imply that you said that. i'm saying that we aren't being "mean" or "trolling," just teasing you and you are being a huge whiny ******** about it

i will try again

what do you listen to?

and if you think that i'm going to be the one to poke fun at what you listen to, you are mistaken. i listen to ******** paramore, i have no right to make fun of what anyone listens to (i still do it, though emotion_omnomnom .)

Conservative Fatcat

frippet
I'm one of those TRUE eccentric and nonconformist since birth types

zzzzzzzzzzzz

Fuzzy Bunny

Labels and name calling and assumptions work well for you so far. I don't think so. lol. Call me waht you will just don't call me late for milk and cookies. Oh rice or soy milk only plz coz I have food allergies K?

I never ACCUSED anyone of anything you are the ones reading FAR too much into this. Use logic and prosper. I've been called many negative things in life but NEVER a whiner. Get to know me better, you will see I'm right about that ONE thing.

Go play amateur psychologist with someone else. Besides, I already have one at my health clinic and Dr. Platt is awesome in every way.
frippet
Labels and name calling and assumptions work well for you so far. I don't think so. lol. Call me waht you will just don't call me late for milk and cookies. Oh rice or soy milk only plz coz I have food allergies K?

I never ACCUSED anyone of anything you are the ones reading FAR too much into this. Use logic and prosper. I've been called many negative things in life but NEVER a whiner. Get to know me better, you will see I'm right about that ONE thing.

Go play amateur psychologist with someone else. Besides, I already have one at my health clinic and Dr. Platt is awesome in every way.
okay, let me try this another way

i apologize for appearing as though i am being mean to you. you posted because you like pop music. what do you listen to?

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
frippet

you are way too defensive for someone posting on a random internet forum.

also, your logical train of thought seems to be missing a few links. you are interpreting things that aren't there.

Fuzzy Bunny

Woah, all of sudden you read MORE into crap I write. You write too much --anyone ever tell ya that? I bet you get cramps in your hands from typing so much. Heating pads are GREAT for that sort of thing. Game recognizes GAME, too bad you are not CLEVER enough too recognize mine. Have fun and have a great life in every way. I have other sites to go to where people actually ATTEMPT to get to know me on a personal level. See ya~
frippet
Woah, all of sudden you read MORE into crap I write. You write too much --anyone ever tell ya that? I bet you get cramps in your hands from typing so much. Heating pads are GREAT for that sort of thing. Game recognizes GAME, too bad you are not CLEVER enough too recognize mine. Have fun and have a great life in every way. I have other sites to go to where people actually ATTEMPT to get to know me on a personal level. See ya~
i'm thinking this doctor you are seeing needs to prescribe more medication to you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff