Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you purchase a Gaia Online Avatar Themed Board Game?

Yes Definitely! 0.18342674139311 18.3% [ 2291 ]
Maybe, It depends! 0.45900720576461 45.9% [ 5733 ]
No I’m not a fan of Board Games! 0.15556445156125 15.6% [ 1943 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.20200160128102 20.2% [ 2523 ]
Total Votes:[ 12490 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
DJ Helsing, you are such a cutie.
heart

Invisible Lunatic

Holiday themed? Noel's Gift. If that doesn't count, then the Carol of Ol' Ebenezer or the Carol of Ol' Nick, I suppose.

On a comment about the poll, I play board games, but I don't think it would be something I would pay to play. Chances are it couldn't compete with the games that I already play (ie: Red Dragon Inn, Pandemic, Settlers of Catan, Munchkin, etc...) Part of it might be the age group I'm in though, but part of it would also depend on whether the game actually could stand out as unique - not just that it's got a "Gaia" label.

Eternal Snowflake

9,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
Personally my favorite item was the Jack's 2k7 top armor. Since it was my first armor to ever get, and I'm in love with halloween it's the perfect item for me. ^_^

Mewling Darling

My favorite holiday-themed item is Sandman. I love the hair. It goes with almost every avatar I make I love the colors of the outfits. The combination of white, black, red, and gold, has always been a favorite of mine. I also love the gold lips. I was so excited when I got it from the Bitter Frost CI when it was out. I remember screaming! xD

Yeah, Sandman is definitely my favorite item.

IRL Informer

I really find myself quite fond of the Spirited 2k6 gloves or the Spirited 2k6 mistletoe item.
They're both adorable and simple items that add small bits of the spirit of the season!

Feral Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
I love the halloween items. WHy because I am a huge fan of all hat is dark and creepy. Anything that fits that genre is something I find great joy in owning

Enigmatic Codger

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I love the Pine Peacoat because it looks so comfy and fat. Like yo, I'm fat and festive, get in my way and I'll sit on you.
emotion_donotwant

17,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Arealo
It's really weird hearing a person pronounce "Gaia Online" right. My friends pronounce it like this. "WTF is Gay-uh online?"

OMG! My husband says the very same thing. He thinks it's so cutesy, cutesy that he says.... "what, you're playing that Gay-uh game again?" lol (i'm 48 yrs old, but I don't care.) Dressing up my avi is what makes it super fun, plus visiting with my friends that I've met here.. One friend I've met, that we talk to each other each month and she's always there supporting me when I'm sick. You know who you are, my friend, who's constantly baking christmas cookies. Think I'll call her the 2012 Cookie baker of all time, except she bakes cookies every year. lol Anyway... sorry, got off on a tangent (which is so normal for me), but yeah..... Gay-uh is GUY-uh for those who are articulate about their words.

Also.... I just love the MC's. Even though, in the past, they were bomb shredding, and in the last year, I'd say, the Cash Shop has been alittle better. Gaia are you slipping? MC's are the bomb, not just the cash shops !! (Oops, this isn't Holiday themed, is it?)

Why I say the MC's even though they haven't been that great......... because I just L O V E pink and white and flowing, curvy whisps, and my avi just looks great in those types of colors and cloth. I love the MC's because it's always like.. hmmm, I wonder what NEXT months' is going to be. It's the suspense and the thrill of what the female avi will be wearing. Good work all around, Gaia.
I have many but right now my all time favorite are the Four Ponies of the Apocalypse. They are so cute and deadly. twisted

Scit's Waifu

Tipsy Shapeshifter

15,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Champion 300
  • Generous 100
My favourite event item is the Xmas 2k10 Event Festive Candycane Scarf, because it's a long scarf and it looks quite good on some of my avatars, also the colours. The colours are perfect. heart
I love bape cow because it's funny and christmas all tied in one item! How much better can an item get?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I love the sugarmint hairclip because it's so much more elegant than the other hair accessories that I've seen on gaia

C'=

It kind of reminds me of pinkie's hat from the gala which is probably the main reason why I was drawn to it in the first place, haha

Bloodthirsty Kitten

37,040 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mutated Snowman, it is so cute and fits my personality to a "Z". I love its meltyness.

uwuism's Bestie

Sparkly Gekko

9,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
What’s your favorite Holiday themed item and why!

My favorite holiday item would probably be Jingle Me Hat~! It's cheap, simple, and one of the first items I ever REALLY loved back when I first joined. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff