Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you purchase a Gaia Online Avatar Themed Board Game?

Yes Definitely! 0.18342674139311 18.3% [ 2291 ]
Maybe, It depends! 0.45900720576461 45.9% [ 5733 ]
No I’m not a fan of Board Games! 0.15556445156125 15.6% [ 1943 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.20200160128102 20.2% [ 2523 ]
Total Votes:[ 12490 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Eloquent Shapeshifter

21,950 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Healer 50
My favorite holiday themed item(s) are the dev ornaments. I love how unique they are and yet stay with the theme of the holidays. They also remind me of the joy I get (despite how much work it can be) in putting up and decorating my own tree every year.
anything gifted with love! We need to spread love and cheer during the holidays! Also, please donate to your local charities - there are children and families that don't won't have the joy of xmas without the compassion of others.

Dapper Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Timid 100
my favourite holiday themed item would be the jolly hat c:
it's nice and simple so goes well with a lot of christmas avis
I'm glad I came back so many more cute items!!! My favorite holiday item is the Spirited 2k12 Sugarmint Clip its so cute!!! It will also go well with my candy theme next time i change cloths, so its more then just a hoilday themed item.

Dangerous Gekko

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
well i think my favorite would be the ponies of the apocalypse because it just mad be laugh so much, they had the same thing on robot chicken the night before i saw them.
My favorite Holiday themed gaia item (at the moment) has to be the "Xmas 2k11 Event Festive Spirit" because. I mean, i find it adorable :3

Hardcore Sex Symbol

11,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Reindeer slippers,I always thought they were really cute,especially on my gaia avi. ^-^

Invisible Officer

13,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Forum Regular 100
A holiday can be anything festive, there are many holidays in this great land of Gaia. My personal favorite holiday is Halloween because everything frightful comes to life.

With that being said, my favorite holiday item? Well since Skin's are item's (Those potions you can drink) it would be my most prized possession. My skin! There is nothing more I take pride in than my Grombie skin, after all these years of wearing it, it would be silly to not be my most favorite holiday item.
sundae sweets and strawberry sundae sweets. they're the only holiday items that i actually use outside of that holiday

Amateur Man-Lover

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright

Definitely the Reindeer Slippers! They look so comfortable and cute, not to mention really useful for keeping your feet cuddly warm! c:

gaia_angelleft yum_puddi gaia_angelright
My favorite holiday themed item would have to be anything dealing with Santa. The symbol of Christmas is ole Saint Nick, so anything related to him would have to be the best!

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

*ahem* my husband says that I would buy anything with a cat on it.....he doesn;t know me that well razz

My fav item for this Xmas is the Festive Poinsettia Dress. it's gorgeous

Partying Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
2k11 caroling cap

Sparkly Vampire

17,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Team Edward 100
My fave holiday items were all teh Halloween items because I love Halloween because I am a goth! I love the Jack stuff and everything else! I love all the holiday ones but the Jack Halloween thingies look the to me! :3

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Carol of Ol' Ebenezer

It's really versatile! Background, weapons, smoke and draws on an amaaaaaazing piece of classical literature. It and it's companion item are really emblematic of the Christmas season 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff