Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you purchase a Gaia Online Avatar Themed Board Game?

Yes Definitely! 0.18342674139311 18.3% [ 2291 ]
Maybe, It depends! 0.45900720576461 45.9% [ 5733 ]
No I’m not a fan of Board Games! 0.15556445156125 15.6% [ 1943 ]
I don't care just give me my gold and Wing Sticker! 0.20200160128102 20.2% [ 2523 ]
Total Votes:[ 12490 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Durem Citizen

7,050 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Icy Winter Angel Coat is totally awesome and the Xmas 2k12 Festive Poinsettia Dress looks absolutely beautiful.

Tipsy Lunatic

What’s your favorite Holiday themed item and why!
      My favorite Holiday themed item is the Jolly Hat. It gives the original Santa Claus themed hat. I love the original over any of the other hats that has been given out in the 2k Christmas list. Definitely my favorite.

Fashionable Shopper

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
biggrin My favorite holiday theme is Christmas because i love the reindeer slippers because they encourage me and remind me of what i am celebrating Christmas for and why i am wearing them. And i am wearing them because they are very very cozy and comfortable to have on all day with a cup of hot chocolate on a cold day. the reindeer slippers are FANTASTIC! thank you all for reading and paying close attention. heart

Gracious Phantom

4,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
I would probably have to say that my favorite holiday item is the christmas trees. Even though I don't have one online, they just scream "the holidays" and get me into the spirit of Christmas. smile

Sweet Wolf

9,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Trick or Treat 100
My favorite holiday item would be the wintertide cap. It is cute, very fashionable, screams winter, and it doesn't look cheesey. It would look great on anyone and it has a wonderful style to it.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Gaia should release real life pale marionette/ashen/crimson/pink/icy shirts.

Questionable Gekko

Mine would probably have to be Noel's Gift. c: I've always loved the faces in the item, and gold is one of my favorite Christmas colors.

Rainbow Cutie-Pie

I love the Tangled Christmas Lights. It reminds me of the time my Grandpop fell asleep on Christmas and my cousins decorated him with lights and ornaments while he was asleep xD Good memories....
My favorite time of the year has always been Christmas, and as such, my favorite holiday-themed item would probably be the Holiday Cardinal. Living out in the forest, birds are a common sight during these months. Definitely reminds me of home.

Pyris's Wife

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
I'd have to say I really appreciate your Spirited 2K6 Hat. As far as holidays go, sure they come and leave every year and you see the same thing, but that particular hat has always just stood out to me. Somehow, it says ''Gaia'' and I always liked that about the hat. I really feel if you were to make this unique hat a real item to sell in your store and I saw someone say, wearing it at a Con, I think I would recognize it and probably ask about it most likely!

Anyway, always loved it when you put your own twist on the Holiday stuff and when it comes to Winter holidays, that's always just been an impression with me.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

I love the brilliant themed colors like: red, white, green or gold. It shows people that the world isn't as an awful place as it seems. That there is some hope in the world. That we haven't given up our faith in God and in Others. Sometimes all we need is just to see happiness or some glowing colors in this world to keep our hopes up in this world. I love how I always see people in zOMG! and other places are helping others with their problems. It is always so beautiful how the people in this world is sometimes so nice sometimes.
So thank you for still keeping MY hopes up in this world and loving all the light, bright and wonderful colors.
Thank You heart

Jolly Shopper

14,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Junior Trader 100
OuO i like anything .... I want to see the board game!!!!

Aged Gawker

9,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Tycoon 200
I love board games, but no. Just no.

Slimy Moonwalker

when i first joined Gaia, i obviously didnt have much gold, gaia cash wasnt even available by then heheh, i only wore 400gg-2000gg items... by the time it was Christmas i saw all these avatars with these very cute but cool hats! the idea was just amazing! i will have to say that my favorite christmas/ holiday themed item would be the "Jingle Me Hat". i had to have it!! but i never got it til now ^^ it is still my favorite!! truly a work of art!!!

Happy Holidays everyone!! Good Luck!!

User Image

Angelic Kitty

Q: What’s your favourite Holiday themed item and why?
A: Wintry Kisses. I like it so much mostly because I love every single one of the poses and that's rare for me to find an item like that. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff