Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
You can wing most of it if you just want to try it. The story is tough to wing. But there are sites that give you details for specific jobs. But i made one character 50/50 by winging a lot of it.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
New large scale update incoming

In the update for June 12 we're getting Sonic's anniversary lobby, collaboration items for AC or FUN scratches from puyo puyo, valkyria chronicles, 7th dragon 2020, virtua fighter, and border break union, the Arks Bingo system, a limited time quest that has a boss based in border break, lvl 60 Dark Falz Elder with freezing attacks, and something related to a Kuna concert?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x8Zbwtmt5HU

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
I want. It. All. /sobs/

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
sorry video didnt load so added a link.
I can't wait for this bingo update so I can get me some free prizes. I've been frantically leveling since I started about a week ago and I'm about to unlock my fighter class, can't wait!
Played it, thought it was fun buuut
I wanna know the story, I want it in English so I can know the story and all the items names and so on. The Eng trans patch can only do so much for me. :C
I also wanna be with people in NA.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dear god I hope this music plays during the BB boss fight. God I gotta stream it at least once. In case gaia is derping here is link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gDRoAEOn8SE
Almost same as the one above but a tad different with some epic boss music i hope.
Meta77
Dear god I hope this music plays during the BB boss fight. God I gotta stream it at least once. In case gaia is derping here is link
Almost same as the one above but a tad different with some epic boss music i hope.

y'know, watching that video makes me realize i'm not gonna be ready for that boss fight. Makes me sad I'm gonna prob gonna get my butt handed to me. But on the plus side I can prob get the rare drops from player shops later, just gotta save up a metric s**t-ton of meseta ; _;

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Koumori Senzetsu
Meta77

y'know, watching that video makes me realize i'm not gonna be ready for that boss fight. Makes me sad I'm gonna prob gonna get my butt handed to me. But on the plus side I can prob get the rare drops from player shops later, just gotta save up a metric s**t-ton of meseta ; _;
I am sure you will do fine.
Meta77
Koumori Senzetsu
Meta77

I am sure you will do fine.

I'm prob barely gonna clear lvl 30 by the time this happens, and those guys in the video were like lvl55. But just like the GP2013 quest I'll give it a shot before I get owned in like two hits XD

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Maaan... Leveling jobs again is boring. ><;; I wish I didn't want fighter so badly...

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akamaru_ichii
Maaan... Leveling jobs again is boring. ><;; I wish I didn't want fighter so badly...
I have at 50/50 ranger hunter
I just made a new character and I am remembering how hard it was to level haha.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii

I'm trying to take on a lvl 11 dragon with just a lvl 6 in the forest and boy am I annoyed... The guy just showed up! Thinking that it was totally cool to just poke fun at me and kill me a half a dozen times. >>; I might just cut my losses soon and do house item guy's quests for easy exp.

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Akamaru_ichii
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii

I'm trying to take on a lvl 11 dragon with just a lvl 6 in the forest and boy am I annoyed... The guy just showed up! Thinking that it was totally cool to just poke fun at me and kill me a half a dozen times. >>; I might just cut my losses soon and do house item guy's quests for easy exp.
I dislike how sometimes a boss will knock you down and then wait for the frames to expire while your getting up to resmack you.

leonskey's Husband

Deathly Spectator

18,600 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii
Meta77
Akamaru_ichii

I dislike how sometimes a boss will knock you down and then wait for the frames to expire while your getting up to resmack you.

That, and when mobs randomly decide to coordinate their attacks to double/multi-team ya when you're trying to get out of the way...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff