Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Streaker

El_sandro
Nessess
Crying tears of joy that I found this thread.

Has Sega even announced a N. American release date yet?

No NA release date yet, but they have announced they're releasing a version for southe east asia countries that's in full english @_@. However since sega themselves aren't handling the servers and have been passed off to less than reliable companies, you're better off playing the japanese version.

That's interestingggg? I'd much rather play the English version rather than try to translate
Nessess
El_sandro
Nessess

No NA release date yet, but they have announced they're releasing a version for southe east asia countries that's in full english @_@. However since sega themselves aren't handling the servers and have been passed off to less than reliable companies, you're better off playing the japanese version.

That's interestingggg? I'd much rather play the English version rather than try to translate

In all actuality though the only real stuff you might have to translate (If you don't use an english patch) would be the story sequences, but I don't bother with that. I've been playing the game for a few months now on the JP servers and I've got a decent handle on the game as far as playing it goes. I don't need to read the weapon or armor names, or the item names to know what they do. Learning from experience does wonders in the long run. Plus, by the time it does come out in NA, I'll be fully ready to experience the story in full since I won't have to worry about learning the game again.

Dapper Streaker

El_sandro
Nessess
El_sandro
Nessess

In all actuality though the only real stuff you might have to translate (If you don't use an english patch) would be the story sequences, but I don't bother with that. I've been playing the game for a few months now on the JP servers and I've got a decent handle on the game as far as playing it goes. I don't need to read the weapon or armor names, or the item names to know what they do. Learning from experience does wonders in the long run. Plus, by the time it does come out in NA, I'll be fully ready to experience the story in full since I won't have to worry about learning the game again.

Haha that's a good way of looking at it! I'm a story nerd though so I'm probably going to end up getting the patch. It would drive me crazy not knowing the item names...
Nessess
El_sandro
Nessess
El_sandro
Nessess

Haha that's a good way of looking at it! I'm a story nerd though so I'm probably going to end up getting the patch. It would drive me crazy not knowing the item names...

This site will prob help you out a bunch, also you might want to check out the Cirnopedia, it's basically a wiki for the game that's updated regularly

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
yea you can play on the japanese servers. To be on the safe side though refrain from talking to much in the lobbies if your in open chat. talk freely in a team or guild but many japanese players dislike the americans rambling in open chat.

Hilarious Noob

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
Meta77
yea you can play on the japanese servers. To be on the safe side though refrain from talking to much in the lobbies if your in open chat. talk freely in a team or guild but many japanese players dislike the americans rambling in open chat.

thats true thats why im a solo player xD

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
l Sysouk l
Meta77

well i am in a team "aka" guild so most the time I can run something with someone when they are strong enough.
l Sysouk l
Meta77

I'm with ya on this one, I'm a lone wolf to the end! But I'm more than happy to help out people when they need it, but I'm not gonna go around in-game shouting out things like "Hey all, I'm american! I'm here to help!!!"

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
El_sandro
l Sysouk l
Meta77

I'm with ya on this one, I'm a lone wolf to the end! But I'm more than happy to help out people when they need it, but I'm not gonna go around in-game shouting out things like "Hey all, I'm american! I'm here to help!!!"
Oh yea that is a definite no no ahaha biggrin

Hilarious Noob

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
El_sandro
l Sysouk l
Meta77

haha ikr as long as i know people outside the game thats american im good but other then that xD
have to play alone since its so lonely there
l Sysouk l
El_sandro
l Sysouk l
Meta77

haha ikr as long as i know people outside the game thats american im good but other then that xD
have to play alone since its so lonely there

I know right?!? I dunno though, I don't take much stock in english speaking players I've come across so far, I was looking for help the other day with quartz dragon and someone started to help me, but then ditched just as soon as the fight started. I tried again with joining a game that had a japanese player in it and we aced the fight no problem.

I was also looking for help doing the bosses for unlocking fighter and same story, all-in-all it seems to me the japanese players are more helpful but that just may be my rotten luck @_@

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
well my team runs on ship 2 mostly b-25. We tend to help whenever we can or someone ask us.

Hilarious Noob

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
Meta77
well my team runs on ship 2 mostly b-25. We tend to help whenever we can or someone ask us.

haha man my other character i lost was in ship 2 >: ( im sad lol xD now im in ship 6 to far in

Perfect Winner

10,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
l Sysouk l
Meta77

haha man my other character i lost was in ship 2 >: ( im sad lol xD now im in ship 6 to far in
dang that bites haha. I would say hit us up sometime.

Hilarious Noob

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
Meta77
l Sysouk l
Meta77

dang that bites haha. I would say hit us up sometime.

haha wouldve been fun to play with someone xD without the language barrier

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces