Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
i love how you can go 17/1/9 and still somehow lose, just great.
well least i know malphite is good, damn good.

8,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
you know as a experiment i decided to try and play rammus while listening to this.

what happened was that i played for 30 minutes and they then surrendered, thankfully i did not go completely insane and the song surprisingly didn't get annoying.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
After a crazy drunken night celebrating Cinco de Mayo, I'm back! <3

How was everyone's Saturday?
Gaia Username:darnell125
League Username: flazeblitz135
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Jungle,ad,stealth
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: i hit on chicks

Sweetheart

darnell125

i heard you hit on chicks, i also hit on chicks

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Prince_Roan
darnell125

i heard you hit on chicks, i also hit on chicks

And the occasional dude.

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Brb, hiding..I don't like being hit on with blunt objects. (Wrong context ftw)

--

Oh, Mantheon...you adorable bundle of manliness..</3
Stop killing meee in Dominion!

= =; Also. Eff Jax.
User Image
Boast my elo Riot please....

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Empress Boa
Avun Shidino
So I just tried Cho out... ALL OF THE NOM.

i remember the first time (and prolly last time) i used chogath XD it was a normal blindpick 5v5 game and the enemy team had a cho gath too, during late game, i was a very small chogath and they had a friggin GIGANTOR chogath and i was like ._.; LOL was hilarious how noob i was with that champ lololol. and ofc guess who won *points at huge chogath. XD

I may be noob with cho, but I thoroughly dunked a greedy cho just because he was bigger than me, The bigger they are, the more hilarious it is to kill them as little cho.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
Zan820
Empress Boa
Avun Shidino
So I just tried Cho out... ALL OF THE NOM.

i remember the first time (and prolly last time) i used chogath XD it was a normal blindpick 5v5 game and the enemy team had a cho gath too, during late game, i was a very small chogath and they had a friggin GIGANTOR chogath and i was like ._.; LOL was hilarious how noob i was with that champ lololol. and ofc guess who won *points at huge chogath. XD

I may be noob with cho, but I thoroughly dunked a greedy cho just because he was bigger than me, The bigger they are, the more hilarious it is to kill them as little cho.

hahaha! thats funny! it was so hilarious bc the bigger one had guardian angel, so i went back to store to buy one too XD and i was like look i got a GA too lol we look funny side by side. its like the big cho was my mum lol

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
I'm at that point again where I don't want to play LoL. With no new champ in a few weeks, and nothing cool really going on, I'm kind of over it. I play it now because I'm bored, and then I'm bored while I'm playing.

Probably gonna take a break for a few days. :/

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ezelus
I'm at that point again where I don't want to play LoL. With no new champ in a few weeks, and nothing cool really going on, I'm kind of over it. I play it now because I'm bored, and then I'm bored while I'm playing.

I k r?
I say just go over to the public beta. Or play some in-house custom games, oh in-house games period.

These past two delays are kind of obnoxious... v.v
4 weeks in between Lulu -> Hecarim
And now... Almost 3 weeks since Hecarim.
I'm surprised that I'm saying this but. I miss bi-weekly champion releases! DX

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
Okay guys, question time!

Is it possible for a character to be a big, burly, snarling slab of a man yet still be a compelling video game character? I just got out of a discussion with someone who was adamant that it was impossible, and when presented with a reasonable counterargument merely said "one game doesn't really count when there's tons of others that don't work." (Direct quote.)

I have a few solid characters that are evidence to the contrary although beware, here there be spoilers:

A) From Starcraft and Starcraft 2, we have main protagonist Jim Raynor. He's a gigantic man with fists that in cutscenes appear to be bigger than my own head, has a stereotypical tough-guy attitude complete with southern drawl. His mission? To seek freedom from his oppressors in the government via revolution, while also seeking to protect the people of the galaxy from outside threats like the Zerg. But there's really something deeper going on there. He has one of the most compelling romance stories in gaming, which also has one of the most tragic conclusions. He's ruthless, angry, hot-headed and argumentative, and the game doesn't try to pretend like that's not a bad thing or that it makes him charming. The fact that he's actually not that great of a guy, and knows it, is part of what makes him interesting.

B) From God of War, we have Kratos. (I'm not going to describe him since everyone and their mother already knows what he looks like." You might not think that Kratos is a compelling character (and once you hit the second game he's not since at that point he's just running around being an obnoxious, whiny b*****d), but in the first game, his story in the first game is a modern example of a traditional Greek tragedy. He's a big-name captain in the Spartan military, who is ultimately seduced by power and tricked into killing his own family and branded with their ashes and blood for the rest of his life. As part of his revenge, he is then tricked into killing the god Ares, causing massive amounts of havoc and destruction in his wake. At the end of the game, upon both reaching his goal and realizing what he's done, he's filled with remorse and no longer has a purpose. He throws himself off the highest cliff he can find to end it all.

I could list other big, stereotypical manly-men who are actually interesting and compelling characters (Tychus from Starcraft 2 comes to mind, and I would say Master Chief but the games tell you NOTHING about him and the only reason I know his backstory is compelling is because I've read some of the novels), but I think you get the idea.

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
ZakeraZero
Ezelus

I k r?
I say just go over to the public beta. Or play some in-house custom games, oh in-house games period.

I've heard rumblings that they might be switching over to monthly champion releases instead of bi-weekly. I hope this isn't true.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Uncle Kwaggy
ZakeraZero
Ezelus

I k r?

I've heard rumblings that they might be switching over to monthly champion releases instead of bi-weekly. I hope this isn't true.

3 weeks... 3 weeks at most. No more than that.
And more balance changes! I want more balance changes!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff