Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ZakeraZero
Uncle Kwaggy
ZakeraZero
Ezelus
I'm at that point again where I don't want to play LoL. With no new champ in a few weeks, and nothing cool really going on, I'm kind of over it. I play it now because I'm bored, and then I'm bored while I'm playing.

Probably gonna take a break for a few days. :/

I k r?
I say just go over to the public beta. Or play some in-house custom games, oh in-house games period.

These past two delays are kind of obnoxious... v.v
4 weeks in between Lulu -> Hecarim
And now... Almost 3 weeks since Hecarim.
I'm surprised that I'm saying this but. I miss bi-weekly champion releases! DX

I've heard rumblings that they might be switching over to monthly champion releases instead of bi-weekly. I hope this isn't true.

3 weeks... 3 weeks at most. No more than that.
And more balance changes! I want more balance changes!

I am perfectly fine with monthly champ releases, as long as they patch very very often.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Exactly, they need balance changes at the normal time. Like Bi-weekly balance changes.

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
ZakeraZero
Exactly, they need balance changes at the normal time. Like Bi-weekly balance changes.

I would be perfectly fine if they revamped and balanced the game by weekly and released champs monthly, just as long as they keep updating and they don't take TOO long with the champs.
Of course they'll b***h about missing the bi weekly champs, just like the 3150 champs, but still.
I've been playing Aion, but if anyone recommends another mmo that's free, good, and i'll have someone to play with, don't be afraid to ask me for a hand.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
If they released champions monthly, I'd probably stop playing for awhile. The only reason I stick around is because there is always something new. But if that happened, it would be same old, same old, all the time. :/

Tactical Tamer

Yeah I wouldn't mind one champ a month as long as they do weekly balance changes. Getting so sick of seeing the same op champs over and over again. Especially Mordekaiser. He got nerfed to around where he should have been, and then got rebuffed because everyone was whining about how under powered he is. Morde should not be able to 1v3 people early levels with nothing but a WotA. stressed

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
God I'm so glad I have this community to fall back on. It's hard when the places harboring the people with similar interests becomes corrupted by trolls and assholes in general.
this has happened to me TWICE. crying

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Powah is a troll
Kwag is an a*****e.

wink

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Kyoto Tushoni
Powah is a troll
Kwag is a saint and all-around fun guy.

wink

Fix'd

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncle Kwaggy
Kyoto Tushoni
Powah is a troll
Kwag is a saint and all-around fun guy.

wink

Fix'd

Hax'd whee

Dedicated Dabbler

Hello! Joining your thread because i needed a place to brag about what just happened cool

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Edward E!ric
Yeah I wouldn't mind one champ a month as long as they do weekly balance changes. Getting so sick of seeing the same op champs over and over again. Especially Mordekaiser. He got nerfed to around where he should have been, and then got rebuffed because everyone was whining about how under powered he is. Morde should not be able to 1v3 people early levels with nothing but a WotA. stressed

Even with a WoTA, he's still a squishy ******** if you know how to approach and/or counter him. Morde's fine, imo. All champions are OP if they get fed early game - even Eve.

Seeker

Listening
Hello! Joining your thread because i needed a place to brag about what just happened cool

That is scary D:
I've never seen a Yorick do that XD

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Corasu
Listening
http://screenshooter.net/data/uploads/ym/yk/kpsh.jpg

That is scary D:

Really? This is all I see Yorick doing lately, Riven and Morde are just about the only champs I see actually being able to put up with Yorick solo top. I kinda hope he gets nerfed. sweatdrop

Dedicated Dabbler

Kyoto Tushoni
Corasu
Listening
http://screenshooter.net/data/uploads/ym/yk/kpsh.jpg

That is scary D:

Really? This is all I see Yorick doing lately, Riven and Morde are just about the only champs I see actually being able to put up with Yorick solo top. I kinda hope he gets nerfed. sweatdrop

Honestly i don't think i would've lost to a Riven either, she still needs to get close to do anything - Irelia and Singed can both beat him though

Dedicated Dabbler

Corasu
Listening

That is scary D:

SHOVEL BEATINGS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out