Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Uncle Kwaggy
Master grey_wolf
And now on a tangent, could someone fix the damn poll? It's been ticking me off, especially since Lissandra is NOT a Freljord sister.

I coooould. But that would require me to login to League_Dummy. And effooooort.

Besides, there's a whole bunch of more relevant crap I should fix first. Like how I'm pretty sure the front page gives instructions to join a Vent server that no longer exists.

EDIT: ...And the favorite champion polls. And the fact that I neglect to mention we no longer log a master list of everyone's usernames. In fact, lemme just clean that up. I expended effort on something. Don't say I never did anything for you guys.

You should also probably get rid of that code box, and the relevant information below it as well.

Speaking of the front page, is Wishie still around? o.O

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Seph Baelzara
Uncle Kwaggy
Master grey_wolf
And now on a tangent, could someone fix the damn poll? It's been ticking me off, especially since Lissandra is NOT a Freljord sister.

I coooould. But that would require me to login to League_Dummy. And effooooort.

Besides, there's a whole bunch of more relevant crap I should fix first. Like how I'm pretty sure the front page gives instructions to join a Vent server that no longer exists.

EDIT: ...And the favorite champion polls. And the fact that I neglect to mention we no longer log a master list of everyone's usernames. In fact, lemme just clean that up. I expended effort on something. Don't say I never did anything for you guys.

You should also probably get rid of that code box, and the relevant information below it as well.

Speaking of the front page, is Wishie still around? o.O

Dunno', honestly. Haven't talked to him in a while. HEY WISHIE IF YOU'RE READING THIS WE MISS YOU.
I'm very eager to try Braum out as he looks insanely fun. Don't know if he'll be my new fav support (SONA OP!) but I am looking forward to his release. He's probably as close as we will ever get to Angus.

King Wolf

Best Leona game ever. Getting a bit more Tank Support practice in anticipation for Braum!

Lonely Friend

13,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
I'm too addicted to League.....It's not even funny.
got demoted yet again, thanks to the help of my vayne support.
"i can support you with my e," they insisted.
fed the jungler 3 kills within 10 minutes.
lol

also, call me crazy but im loving garen midding lately.
it works especially well against champions like zed, leblanc, and talon.
its my new love heart

Shameless Fatcat

B0LLI
I'm too addicted to League.....It's not even funny.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ~ So was i until my boyfriend started working with Riot. Now i hate it because my boyfriend is almost never home cause of lcs ._.

Tipsy Regular

9,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

adc thresh is so broken, he can 2 shot squishy champs with just auto attacks
it's so dumb

King Wolf

Effiez

I can understand being upset over having your loved one being away for so long, but I don't think you should completely hate something over it, especially over something so superficial like a video game. My fiance once hated League since I played it so often, but then she started playing it and now she enjoys it as much as me. All in all, the real thing you should be mad at is Riot itself for dragging him to the LCS matches. The game is innocent of any crime.

Shameless Fatcat

Master grey_wolf
Effiez

I can understand being upset over having your loved one being away for so long, but I don't think you should completely hate something over it, especially over something so superficial like a video game. My fiance once hated League since I played it so often, but then she started playing it and now she enjoys it as much as me. All in all, the real thing you should be mad at is Riot itself for dragging him to the LCS matches. The game is innocent of any crime.
Noo, because if i had never played the game, he would never had played for a team and if he hadn't played for a team he wouldn't have started shoutcasting in german and in the end work as an observer u_u But i do not hate the game to be honest, but i am getting more than enough of it that i am tired of it haha -_-

Dangerous Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
- Plays Tryndamere.
- Goes 15/0/7 with most farm (204) in game.
- Makes successful Baron call at about 25 mins.
- Gets first PENTAKILL versus other players...1v5!
- Wins game.

Necropath NA server.

Unbeatable Noob

"Every time I play a Feral Flare jungler, why do I get teams who refuse to play in a way that makes that farm for later attitude feasible?"
Gaia Username: Newt-of-Neverland
League Username: TheDarfin
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: Support. Nami, Morgana, Sona, Thresh
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: Started playing in the middle of season three as a support main (I guess). I'm interested in learning the other roles so any advice/ people to play with is much appreciated smile

Gaian

Gaia Username: Exegsis
League Username: LolCrysis
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: I enjoy all roles, favorite champs per role are probably Renekton, Elise, Gragas, Caitlin and Leona
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: Been playing on and off for about a year and half, only started playing ranked at the end of season 3. Was Gold 1 but got demoted due to inactivity >_<, looking to start playing ranked again without taking the game extremely seriously! Message or add me in game if anyone wants to play smile

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Patzu
"Every time I play a Feral Flare jungler, why do I get teams who refuse to play in a way that makes that farm for later attitude feasible?"

Well I'm not a good jungler, so I might be expecting a lot, but I guess you need to keep better track of your jungle camp timers? That way you'll be there on time and your teammates won't be as tempted to just take the wraiths/golems that you just leave around? Or if they're asking for ganks, you can make sure to gank between jungle spawns. I don't know, how are they making it impossible?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff