Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Sirius Erotica
Anyone have any tips for Rivens items? I pretty much fell in love with her this week and plan on getting her when I've saved up enough IP.

normally i go boots>Dorans(x2 depending how well you are doing)>Brutalizer>BT>GA>W/e you need after

i seem to do well with that. has yet to really fail me.
biggrin
Kayle The Judicator
Hm...About to go into another match of dominion..Just got back from a loss going 8/7/something. I never really pay attention to assists. = ='
--

Perhaps we can find a 5 premade here? XD

i would but i have to go pick my sister up D:

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Kayle The Judicator
Hm...About to go into another match of dominion..Just got back from a loss going 8/7/something. I never really pay attention to assists. = ='
--

I'd offer but I'm P'd off at Dominion as of right now. Haha.

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
ZakeraZero
Kayle The Judicator
--

I'd offer but I'm P'd off at Dominion as of right now. Haha.

oh dear. XD; Yeah, it does tend to be bs sometimes. I did bad last match anyways. 11/13/something. Died 7 more times than I expected..Damn it Trynd! (yeah, it was a victory, but still~)

I learned from my mistake quickly though..XD Literally me and the other Tristana were hit-on hit killing each other. Like, split second after death...o_o; 4/5 times I go bot, there's an ace and not just me using Kayle..XD; Kinda funny.

Also, I modified my build priority on Dominion, and I'm doing better. Instead of getting merc treads, I've been getting berzerker greaves, does nicely with the AS.

O.G. Gaian

I would but will we see...

Just lost a game where our ad carry didn't do any damage.

And of course I did the most...I was Xerath btw.

Dapper Regular

10,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
Sirius Erotica
Anyone have any tips for Rivens items? I pretty much fell in love with her this week and plan on getting her when I've saved up enough IP.

normally i go boots>Dorans(x2 depending how well you are doing)>Brutalizer>BT>GA>W/e you need after

i seem to do well with that. has yet to really fail me.
biggrin

Ooh, I'll try it out :3
Kayle The Judicator
--

i'm in, summoner name :Yllaella

Tactical Tamer

Sirius Erotica
I usually go Boots + health pot x3 > Phage > Vampiric Scepter > Merc Treads/Ionian Boots(Merc Treads if they have high CC) > Frozen Mallet > Last Whipser + Blood Thirster(Which one to get first depends on if they're stacking armor or not) > Guardian Angel > Blood Thirster #2 > Elixirs/Oracles

As for my skill order I get Broken Wings at level 1 then prioritize my abilities R > W > Q > E.

I usually end up dominated most games with this build.

Dapper Millionaire

Need a tank/support? BETTER PICK FIZZ.
******** you Fizz player that thought you were good because you didn't die. IT'S KIND OF HARD TO DIE WHEN THE PERSON YOU'RE LANING AGAINST IS ALWAYS IN OTHER LANES.
Post-game chat: "why should i have played tank why couldnt you so stfu"
If all 4 other members of the team are ALREADY SITTING ON A CHAMPION, and the TEAM COMPOSITION IS GOOD, it's USUALLY expected that the last person would continue to pick for team composition.
******** you solo queue.
/rant

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Cynical Penguin
Need a tank/support? BETTER PICK FIZZ.
******** you Fizz player that thought you were good because you didn't die. IT'S KIND OF HARD TO DIE WHEN THE PERSON YOU'RE LANING AGAINST IS ALWAYS IN OTHER LANES.
Post-game chat: "why should i have played tank why couldnt you so stfu"
If all 4 other members of the team are ALREADY SITTING ON A CHAMPION, and the TEAM COMPOSITION IS GOOD, it's USUALLY expected that the last person would pick for team composition.
******** you solo queue.
/rant

Sounds like you get the unbearable solo. Man, hate it when that happens.

I REMEMBERED why I don't duo or triqueue!

The other teammates are so deplorably despicable that I can't stand it and I actually get glad we lose if they're being such fishsticks. - -;

No, I don't troll or anything, hell, I may not say anything either.

Oh look, another gg noobs in the tribunal... stare PUNISH!

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
We're looking to play a game. Get in the Gaia Online chatroom if you'd like to join us. :3

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
My wins were finally more than my losses. And then over the past 2 days, they are now 20 under. I'm so close to quitting LoL it's not even funny.
BLEH, just played against a ziggs and soraka bot, i was janna with an ashe. i was amazed how well it worked for them.. ziggs never ran out of mana or health because of soraka ofc, and ashe didnt know how to poke or harass, told her to start atting after dodging Q and E, but she runs back after getting hit or even dodging it for once.. lost the game 0/3/5 due to a fed irelia and ziggs :/

Dapper Millionaire

I remember I was solo top Irelia against a Ziggs and Olaf once.
They got the tower in like, 5 minutes, because really, I couldn't do s**t against their range.
But as soon as the tower was down I had easier farming, and only one of them would come back to the lane while the other one went elsewhere, and I kept getting kills.
I remember Olaf went to jungle a bit, came back top, I killed him and got his double buff. He comes back top alone and tries to get his double buff back and I killed him again. xD;
Oh good times as Irelia.

Dapper Millionaire

Ezelus
We're looking to play a game. Get in the Gaia Online chatroom if you'd like to join us. :3

SORRY ABOUT NOT BEING THERE MANG I ENDED UP GOING INTO TOWN TO DO GROCERIES.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff