Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
ZakeraZero
Kayle The Judicator
Nvidia FranBunny GT
Brigidt
tried Kayle in a custom. maybe I just don't have the rune pages for her yet, or the recommended build for her just SUCKS, but dear god. it just wasn't happening.

is she supposed to be played super-aggressively? support? NOT in a custom? gonk

oh well. had one good game last night, all that matters. emo

recommended builds are always bad bad bad.

Kayle is an aggressor support but can be played as a ranged AD if needed.
shes considered a trash teir chammp anyways :/

Oh, I go with Attack speed/ad with a hextech gunblade. Well, I use my Kog'maw rune page anyways and that seems to work well enough.

Should've screenshot the last dominion match I had with her, went something like 15/9/something. XD;

I'll say it again, you always seem to do good with Kayle. Lol.

Oh, I've been known to go either well, or just botch everything up. XD It's one of those champions where I can go either way, same thing happens when I main Kog too. It's actually kind of funny.

Dapper Millionaire

A little late to the discussion, but on the topic of ghosting, if you lose a game because you're streaming it and the other person looks at your stream, I consider that completely your fault. You can put delays on streams these days, there's no reason for someone to be blamed for "cheating" by looking at a stream. If you're streaming without a delay, you're taking that risk yourself.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Cynical Penguin
A little late to the discussion, but on the topic of ghosting, if you lose a game because you're streaming it and the other person looks at your stream, I consider that completely your fault. You can put delays on streams these days, there's no reason for someone to be blamed for "cheating" by looking at a stream. If you're streaming without a delay, you're taking that risk yourself.

I always just assumed streams were delayed anyways, just for the sake of not cheating. If you stream LoL and you don't put a delay, you're an idiot.
HUZZAH FIX'D!
apparently new patch made firewall's hate my LoL

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Ezelus
Cynical Penguin

I always just assumed streams were delayed anyways, just for the sake of not cheating. If you stream LoL and you don't put a delay, you're an idiot.

Most streams are on delays, but that doesn't mean you can't check out an enemy's stream to get an idea of their ward placement or whether or not the took Baron/Dragon while you didn't have sight on it.

Also, it's been rumored that the reason there were so many DCs right after the tournament pause feature was introduced was because some of the teams are comprised primarily of scumbags who aren't above intentionally DCing to force a pause so they could ghost the stream of the opponents so that sure it's on a delay but they're now frozen EXACTLY where they were before the pause.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
anyone wanna play with me im like level 5 or 6 lolol add me at jubilee25
so i tried nautilus as a tanky-i-dont-really-give-a-damn type of support and i can't believe he was ever released.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Cynical Penguin

I disagree I think its both the parties' fault. I mean if someone famous is streaming ofcourse they know the risk they take. though its not just his fault. there are other players who choose to play fairly and decide not to streamwatch. and for the streamwatchers, in a way its still a cheat bc ur technically relying on other things other than your skills and estimations that you have a tool that makes you have an upper hand on the game such as ye a guy streaming. and btw the guy streaming had aabout a few seconds delay and even so, streamwatcher can just rely on it to watch how everyone in opponent team moves or if they gank without any wards put down. easy cheap wins.

Dapper Millionaire

Empress Boa
Cynical Penguin

I disagree I think its both the parties' fault. I mean if someone famous is streaming ofcourse they know the risk they take. though its not just his fault. there are other players who choose to play fairly and decide not to streamwatch. and for the streamwatchers, in a way its still a cheat bc ur technically relying on other things other than your skills and estimations that you have a tool that makes you have an upper hand on the game such as ye a guy streaming. and btw the guy streaming had aabout a few seconds delay and even so, streamwatcher can just rely on it to watch how everyone in opponent team moves or if they gank without any wards put down. easy cheap wins.

With a few seconds delay? Yes, that could happen. I don't know about other streaming services, but Own3d let's you put up to an 8 minute delay on your stream.
This is a battle of opinions. In mine, it isn't "cheap" at all, because that's the fault of the streamer if they're taking that risk and allowing it to happen. The person doing the ghosting is just taking advantage of something that person's allowed them to take advantage of.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Cynical Penguin
Empress Boa
Cynical Penguin

With a few seconds delay? Yes, that could happen. I don't know about other streaming services, but Own3d let's you put up to an 8 minute delay on your stream.
This is a battle of opinions. In mine, it isn't "cheap" at all, because that's the fault of the streamer if they're taking that risk and allowing it to happen. The person doing the ghosting is just taking advantage of something that person's allowed them to take advantage of.

technically that is still cheating though LOL why would they take advantage of it? to get easy win. i mean theyre not confident in their own skills clearly that they have to resort to that. and if they play for professionally that wouldnt help them practice their abilities either.

Friendly Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Misiea
Defiled MageKnight

Don't you just hate that? They don't listen to our obviously good advice?

My last game had a Heimerdinger that charged right into a group of 3 just because he can damage them at the same time. Note: He had 1500 HP and was up against Jax, Kat and a very well-fed (mostly because of him) Annie.

Couple of deaths later, I finally convinced (ordered really) him to stay behind and keep the base safe while we crush the enemy's. Won out in the end, but it took a while.

It wasn't advice, but more like common ******** sense.

But yeah, heim is a strong champion, but you can't really run in like that. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to a child when I'm giving advice, because if you be harsh even in the slightest way they don't listen or troll.

Yup yup.

Dapper Millionaire

Empress Boa
Cynical Penguin
Empress Boa
Cynical Penguin

technically that is still cheating though LOL why would they take advantage of it? to get easy win. i mean theyre not confident in their own skills clearly that they have to resort to that. and if they play for professionally that wouldnt help them practice their abilities either.

Again, battle of opinions. It's not cheating in mine, it's taking advantage of the streamers stupidity. They allow you to put delays on streams for a reason.

Fashionable Kitten

9,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gaia Username: AuriannaLovett
League Username: AuriannaLovett
Preferred Role(s)/Champions: AP champs. Morgana.
Server (Abbreviated): NA
Anything Else?: I started playing LoL because of my fiance. And I got him to play on Gaia too. ^^

Super Genius

8,600 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Alright, I am going to play ONE more game of League tonight then put an end to what has been the crappiest day I've had in months.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff