Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Cynical Penguin
Ezelus
We're looking to play a game. Get in the Gaia Online chatroom if you'd like to join us. :3

SORRY ABOUT NOT BEING THERE MANG I ENDED UP GOING INTO TOWN TO DO GROCERIES.

HOW DARE YOU!!!
INSTEAD OF HAVING YOU MID AS KENNEN WE HAD A MALZ WHO DIDN'T SPEAK ENGLISH AND KEPT WALKING INTO 3 ENEMIES. AND THEN HE BUILT WOTA FIRST. GOOD GRIEF.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200

Dapper Millionaire

Ezelus
Cynical Penguin
Ezelus
We're looking to play a game. Get in the Gaia Online chatroom if you'd like to join us. :3

HOW DARE YOU!!!
INSTEAD OF HAVING YOU MID AS KENNEN WE HAD A MALZ WHO DIDN'T SPEAK ENGLISH AND KEPT WALKING INTO 3 ENEMIES. AND THEN HE BUILT WOTA FIRST. GOOD GRIEF.

SPELL VAMP ON MALZ?
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL ********]

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Cynical Penguin
Ezelus
Cynical Penguin
Ezelus

HOW DARE YOU!!!

SPELL VAMP ON MALZ?

Yes, he fed the Brand so hard..D;

Also, I figured out how to mess up a Kayle in Dom that was also going similar to my build..I gotta make her ult first, then pull her with Skarner's ult..XD;

THEN she dies.

Edit :Are you kidding?! Another Kayle with the same skin on the opposite team. XD These odds, I dislike them. ;o; How dare you, odds!

Funny now that I think on it the only 2 skins I don't own are the unmasked Kayle (current cosplaying) and Silver Kayle.

= =' Wish I had Silver Kayle. xD

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Kayle The Judicator
Cynical Penguin
Ezelus
Cynical Penguin
Ezelus

HOW DARE YOU!!!

SPELL VAMP ON MALZ?

Also, I figured out how to mess up a Kayle in Dom that was also going similar to my build..I gotta make her ult first, then pull her with Skarner's ult..XD;

THEN she dies.

Edit :Are you kidding?! Another Kayle with the same skin on the opposite team. XD These odds, I dislike them. ;o; How dare you, odds!

Funny now that I think on it the only 2 skins I don't own are the unmasked Kayle (current cosplaying) and Silver Kayle.

I have Silver Kayle. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Sentai

15,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
New Urgot skin? o.0
Its listed but not in store.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Kyoto Tushoni
New Urgot skin? o.0

Not released yet. :3

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ezelus
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1880259

This. A thousand times this

Hasn't happened in a while. It was the time where I was demoralized to ever play Veigar, it's not like my 0-7-23 (Estimate) meant nothing when I was constantly caging the enemy and my team still insisted I was bad. Yet you insisted I never caged the enemy once. Hah. Okay. My assists say otherwise baddie.

People these days...

Anyways, whenever someone every rips on me I always, ALWAYS say "Have you ever heard of someone having a bad game and/or bad match up."
Hopefully getting that point across to people...

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Ezelus
Kayle The Judicator
Cynical Penguin
Ezelus
Cynical Penguin
Ezelus

HOW DARE YOU!!!

SPELL VAMP ON MALZ?

THEN she dies.

I have Silver Kayle. HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

XD Nice. Wish they made more skins for her with her helmet on. o.o;

Dapper Regular

10,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Kayle The Judicator
Cynical Penguin
Need a tank/support? BETTER PICK FIZZ.
******** you Fizz player that thought you were good because you didn't die. IT'S KIND OF HARD TO DIE WHEN THE PERSON YOU'RE LANING AGAINST IS ALWAYS IN OTHER LANES.
Post-game chat: "why should i have played tank why couldnt you so stfu"
If all 4 other members of the team are ALREADY SITTING ON A CHAMPION, and the TEAM COMPOSITION IS GOOD, it's USUALLY expected that the last person would pick for team composition.
******** you solo queue.
/rant

Sounds like you get the unbearable solo. Man, hate it when that happens.

I REMEMBERED why I don't duo or triqueue!

The other teammates are so deplorably despicable that I can't stand it and I actually get glad we lose if they're being such fishsticks. - -;

No, I don't troll or anything, hell, I may not say anything either.

Oh look, another gg noobs in the tribunal... stare PUNISH!

Pfft fishsticks XD also yea, that's what always seems to happen when I solo queue then I wind up having to change my champion last second to make sure the team comp is somewhat bearable. What's more irritating is when you ask someone to tank instead of being ,lets say, Veigar, they say the don't have a tank they can play/know how to play. Dude, learn some other champions so you can fill whichever role needs filling. Nobody likes a one trick pony x.x

Dapper Regular

10,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Ezelus
Kyoto Tushoni
New Urgot skin? o.0

Not released yet. :3

Betcha it won't be released until six friggin months from now. I've been waiting for Rocketeer Tristana to come out and yet it still hasn't.

Friendly Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
So I'm still using Ziggs while he's still OP.

But I noticed that I only REALLY own when I'm well fed. Otherwise I'm pretty meh.

So far, I think I'm good with his skillshots. Hitting pretty well, using the Q skill's AoE to my advantage i.e. not aiming at the champ but at the minion next to the champ.

How bout an item build suggestion you guys?

I usually just go Doran's Ring, Morello's, Archangel's, Rabadon's, Nashor's.

Predestined Sage

12,725 Points
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
Sirius Erotica
Kayle The Judicator
Cynical Penguin
Need a tank/support? BETTER PICK FIZZ.
******** you Fizz player that thought you were good because you didn't die. IT'S KIND OF HARD TO DIE WHEN THE PERSON YOU'RE LANING AGAINST IS ALWAYS IN OTHER LANES.
Post-game chat: "why should i have played tank why couldnt you so stfu"
If all 4 other members of the team are ALREADY SITTING ON A CHAMPION, and the TEAM COMPOSITION IS GOOD, it's USUALLY expected that the last person would pick for team composition.
******** you solo queue.
/rant

Sounds like you get the unbearable solo. Man, hate it when that happens.

I REMEMBERED why I don't duo or triqueue!

The other teammates are so deplorably despicable that I can't stand it and I actually get glad we lose if they're being such fishsticks. - -;

No, I don't troll or anything, hell, I may not say anything either.

Oh look, another gg noobs in the tribunal... stare PUNISH!

Pfft fishsticks XD also yea, that's what always seems to happen when I solo queue then I wind up having to change my champion last second to make sure the team comp is somewhat bearable. What's more irritating is when you ask someone to tank instead of being ,lets say, Veigar, they say the don't have a tank they can play/know how to play. Dude, learn some other champions so you can fill whichever role needs filling. Nobody likes a one trick pony x.x

Yeah. XD; I just need to buy more runepages, actually. I have everything else down except jungler, which I keep saying I need to re-learn but am too lazy to.

Also, tired of seeing Fiora's. As in, this is why we can't have nice things. I can melt them, IF they're focusing someone that's not me. sweatdrop

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sirius Erotica
Anyone have any tips for Rivens items? I pretty much fell in love with her this week and plan on getting her when I've saved up enough IP.

I usually buy situationally.

If I'm going solo top, chances are I'll either take: Cloth Armor + 5 pots OR Rejuvenation Bead + 2/3 pots + 1 ward. Build the cloth armor into ninja tabi for early-mid game, rej bead into emblem of valor. Eventually get a brutalizer (into youmuu's when possible), wriggle's, BT, and GA. Sell tabi for merc treads if needed, sell emblem of valor for frozen mallet, sell wriggle's for another BT.

If jungling, I always start with cloth + pots. Tabi and wriggle's as fast as I can, brutalizer (into youmuu's when possible), BT, GA, mallet, and atma's OR another BT.

I prefer getting tabi after my first jungle route and right after I hit lv 4 so I can gank while red buff is still up. Riven's a fun champ.

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Defiled MageKnight
So I'm still using Ziggs while he's still OP.

But I noticed that I only REALLY own when I'm well fed. Otherwise I'm pretty meh.

So far, I think I'm good with his skillshots. Hitting pretty well, using the Q skill's AoE to my advantage i.e. not aiming at the champ but at the minion next to the champ.

How bout an item build suggestion you guys?

I usually just go Doran's Ring, Morello's, Archangel's, Rabadon's, Nashor's.

Hmm. I've used Ziggs during his free week, but I pretty much build him like my Brand.

Doran's or boots and three pots to start. Aim for a double doran's and sorc's on my first trip back. Revolver or WoTA (if needed), rush Rabadon's. Eventually get Rylai's and RoA if you're in need of survability. Sell the last doran's for a Zhonya's, Morello's, or DFG depending on what you need.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff