Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13920240782543 13.9% [ 185 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079759217456734 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19864559819413 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17832957110609 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17155756207675 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23250564334086 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1329 ]

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Nvidia FranBunny GT
Just love those games that you have won, as a jungler.
your team is 20kills a head and the enemy is down 6 turrets and an inhib.
Then every team fight is lost because their carry got a few kills, pulls out a blood thirster and IE, no one focuses her but your epic shyvana'ness but by then they focus you down and your team is already aced because they thought alistar and vladimir were much better targets than ashe.

1k Elo makes me go (╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

That's what you call "Getting cocky and underestimating the enemy team and getting blown up because you thought you already won, but in truth, the game isn't over till the Nexus is down and because two or three teammates get the idea that they can goof up in team fights and it makes you lose."

Is short. Even if you're ahead, allies can get cocky and cost you the game. Got to keep the same level-headedness through all points in the game and not get over confidant.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
Nvidia FranBunny GT
Just love those games that you have won, as a jungler.
your team is 20kills a head and the enemy is down 6 turrets and an inhib.
Then every team fight is lost because their carry got a few kills, pulls out a blood thirster and IE, no one focuses her but your epic shyvana'ness but by then they focus you down and your team is already aced because they thought alistar and vladimir were much better targets than ashe.

1k Elo makes me go (╯°^°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

I don't even want to play ranked because of things like this. Like when I go mid Lux and I score like 4 kills in lane, and then I gank for a few more and I have a great build and everything. But everyone else is failing across the board. We get punished for the bad teams. ):

Dangerous Friend

4,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
I just got out of a match as yi, and this noob apparently got put in there (level 14), he ditches me inside a gank on top to go farm creep mid for no reason.
So he had two chasing him while he was low, I was gonna help...

Then I made a u-turn to go farm top and laughed as he died :3
so much goign ... I don't kow what to say

Dapper Millionaire

That feel when the one time you're pretty much having a perfect game, two of your teammates go 3/10 and 0/13.
Edit: Also, that feel when someone on the enemy team recognizes that you pretty much had a perfect game, and adds you.

Super Sweetheart

20,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Cynical Penguin
That feel when the one time you're pretty much having a perfect game, two of your teammates go 3/10 and 0/13.

Can't stand that. Like one time I was like doing so great in mid lane. Just you know, going like 5-0-0 and my friends in bot lane are like 0-4-0 and 0-6-0.
Makes me saaaaad.

Dapper Millionaire

ZakeraZero
Cynical Penguin

Can't stand that. Like one time I was like doing so great in mid lane. Just you know, going like 5-0-0 and my friends in bot lane are like 0-4-0 and 0-6-0.
Makes me saaaaad.

It wasn't that I got KILLS, I just missed very little CS, denied the Shen I was laning against a bunch of CS because he was always on his turret, and never died. Had the most CS in the game, and had more farm than three of the members on the enemy team. But by the time I was leaving my lane to help out other lanes, the enemy Graves was already LEGENDARYYYYY, fed off of our Janna and Shyvana. And my team REFUSED to target him in the early team fights where we still stood a chance. Then they just snowballed until we couldn't do anything.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
So I'm sitting here playing Pokemon LeafGreen and I came up with this brilliant idea! We should make a LoL team with Pokemon Champions!! biggrin

Anivia - Articuno
Ahri - Ninetails
Kennen - Pikachu
Wukong - Infernape/Primeape
Alistar - Tauros
Cass - Ekans/Arbok
Skarner - Skorupi or whatever it's called
I'm sure there are more but I'm lazy

And then we could run around saying our names in all chat over and over. :3

Dapper Genius

6,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
That feel when you jungle Soraka and win the match. Team got their asses saved so much LOL.

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
LeventhanLazuli
That feel when you jungle Soraka and win the match. Team got their asses saved so much LOL.

I played Jungle Soraka once as a troll and actually did well, I was surprised. And that was with the old jungle. She's probably even better now. lol
nidalee can be persian!

Man-Hungry Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Full closet 200
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
nidalee can be persian!

YESSS! biggrin
Ezelus
F 0 R E S H A D 0 W I N G
nidalee can be persian!