Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is very nice of you to do MW ~ Makes me wish I was a n00b again smile

Yes, there are some of us sweatdrop that pay $$ big time for avie art ~ Like I just dropped 15k on my most recent work.

Again, this is very nice of you to do. If you start a shop up let me know - I'll come buying smile
eek I have Bacardii's approval! ^_^ Yay! crying <--tears of happiness. Thank you very much and I will! ^_^

*looks around* So where are those n00bs?
MWashu
eek I have Bacardii's approval! ^_^ Yay! crying <--tears of happiness. Thank you very much and I will! ^_^

*looks around* So where are those n00bs?

Busy being to stupid to read anything.

Devoted Scrooge

Maybe you should rename the title to FREE PORTRAIT OF YOUR AVATAR.
For some reasons newbies are not really intesrested in artwork, it's the older users, I've spent over 20k on portraits.
im a noob... redface ...
yes could i have mine done...if i could get a nitemare scarf maybe
do you have a nitemare scarf
If you'd like to draw my avatar in peasant clothing, by all means go right ahead. ^_^

I'm earning my gold the hard way, so you won't see me begging anywhere here on Gaia. Actually, those peasant clothes don't look too bad on my character.

But anyway, you're more than welcome to...Just notify me if you are going to. Much appreciated!

-
Cryogere
.True.Pimp.
do you have a nitemare scarf

All about .True.Pimp.
Total posts: 23

Sorry to say this, but no one is going to LOAN or GIVE you an item that costs as much as the nightmare scarf does.

Shadowy Gaian

Lluvia Maya
Maybe you should rename the title to FREE PORTRAIT OF YOUR AVATAR.
For some reasons newbies are not really intesrested in artwork, it's the older users, I've spent over 20k on portraits.

o.O When I was a newbie, after I got an outfit, the first thing I did was get me some snazzy avatar art. 3nodding
Wow. Thanks guys for keeping this thing alive while I was gone. ^_^ I renamed the thread, like you suggested, Lluvia. And I think I already have an idea on who to draw, but I want to wait 'til the end of today because I feel kinda unfair stopping this so soon, when not many newbies have seen this... I just wish they would COME here... Heh...
dum-de-dum-de-dum....

ENTER ALL YE N00BZ0RS!
O_O from what you guys are saying about avatar portraits.. ^_^ that's super nice of you to do for a newbie..

^^;; well, im a newbie myself, so.. heh..
I'm new ^^ What exactly is all the portrait thingi about? Is it like a drawing of your avatar character? Just little confuzzled sweatdrop Btw it is very nice of you to offer since from what I've read others have paid heaps to get a portrait done.
That's a cool idea! blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces