Welcome to Gaia! ::

cowie
Oh, what a n00b I am, I forgot to introduce myself. xd I'm Cowie, username says it all. razz It's a looong story why, and my friend figured it out while sleeping.

lol.
XD yeah!!! its really good.. i've only seen the movie tho, i'd love to see the stage version as well.. i loved the songs..

^^;; i saw it a while ago, though, so my memory of it might be fragmented..

Which version did you see??
excuse me
how do i put an image on my sig
(as im old im supposed to know, but no, i dont know)
inuyasha_94
dang an offer like this is very kind lol.makes me think i was a noob

But you are a n00b. Just not a fresh, right off the sign-up page n00b. xp
nope never heard of it
please i need to know
The Swordmaker
excuse me

Go to "profile" and choose "edit profile". There's a box that you type in, just put the img code in there:

[img]url of image[/img]
The Swordmaker
excuse me
The code is:
Quote:
[ IMG ]address/url goes here[ /IMG ]

No spaces.
eek *laughs* that is just funnie looking. Anyway i think that it is kinda neat that you are doing this. It would be cool to have, this is the first fourm i have ever posted on so i am not really sure how you would do this kinda thing......*sniff sniff* makes me wish i could draw........anyway you want us to chat? About what? I could talk all day about anything!!! Hey reply with something to talk about and i will talk ......anyway (say that waaaay to much) I think it is cool that you persons can use all these cool drawing softwares...i still get confoosed using paint sweatdrop So yup yup yea...ok.......hmmmm
Hmm.. i want my Rikku sprite on my sig.. ^^;; but my friend with a website isn't online, and i dont wanna make a long-distance call..
lol good thing im not a noob anymore i think
The Swordmaker
excuse me

http://reinhart.go-gaia.com/forum/profile.php?mode=editprofile
MWashu
The Swordmaker
excuse me

Go to "profile" and choose "edit profile". There's a box that you type in, just put the img code in there:

[img]url of image[/img]

thanx a lot
*reverences*
must go now, i got swords to make for avatars
SakuSatinam
XD yeah!!! its really good.. i've only seen the movie tho, i'd love to see the stage version as well.. i loved the songs..

^^;; i saw it a while ago, though, so my memory of it might be fragmented..

Which version did you see??

I saw it on tv for the first time when I was 12. I think it took me a few years of sexual confusion to get over it, lol. My dad owns the dvd now, and I'm thinking of watching it today. I'd LOVE to see it on stage, or at least in a movie theater. xp
^^;; i feel really bad now.. i would put my drawings on my computer, but i dont have a scanner here.. U_U... ^_^ oh well, i can still draw tho.. what kind of drawing do you do? like anime, or realistic, landscape, or what?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff