Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Having just finished another workout by the waterfall Shion heads toward town to pack her stuff before heading on her trip to find clues about kitsune tails. Not long after she starts her trek she happens upon Kitsune walking in the distance and calls out to her.* Hey Kitsune! *Jogs up to her.*

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*With all unsettling problems taken care of, Patton resumes trek to the lake in Barton Forest, his tote bag full of special items for the hunt.*

Magnetic Lunatic

*appears out of a shadow*
WAAZUP?!

Magnetic Lunatic

*his voice echoes for miles*
oops.... heh heh.... sweatdrop

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*Patton comes to the edge of the Forest where foul magics have always repelled him to other threads* Not this time, vile forest!

*He puts on special magic-repellant ring he purchased at the White Phoenix armory, and smiles* Now I have the power to overcome you twisted !

*Pulling his Ruger pistol from its holster and zipping up his tote bag, he advances into the forest*

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*the wind picks up as the forest attempts to, once again, force Patton out*

Not this time, you hear me! *Patton holds up anti-magic ring. It glows, and the winds die down*

Ah well then. On to the lake biggrin !

OOC: Don't worry, Kitsune, we can have two parallel stories that do not involve each other.
"well duh! How am I supposed to find out hat happend to that guy is i don't know where it happened?" Kura yelled at himself "I guess I'll just have to look around myself"

Kura enters the forest, hoping to find the clues he is looking for.

"Hmmm....I sense a magical energy trying to push me out." Kura says as he takes out his Chichiushi. Holding the blade to a tree he chants"

"Spirits of the forest, release your desire to protect and allow one traveller pass by...."

The magical barrier is slightly lifted, but not completely gone.

"Very strange....Looks like there's something here after all"

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*Patton finds bare spot in Forest* I guess I'll sleep here for the night *sets up camp*

Fashionable Noob

OOC: Aaanyway, back to the story in progress. Had to leave it hanging due to RL stuff. graewulf is most emphatically -not- dead. sweatdrop

IC:

*Damndamndamndamn...he struggled to regain his balance and his eyesight, holding his sword defensively, trying to focus enough to feel his enemies nearby.*

*He was suddenly slammed to the ground and held there by two massively powerful paws. He struggled, but it was impossible to get enough leverage to move. His eyes were clearing enough for him to finally see..not that he really wanted to see.*

AS I SAID BEFORE, WORM, I'M FEELING KIND TODAY, SO I'LL LET YOU OFF WITH A MERE REMINDER.

*graewulf howled in pain as most of his left ear was ripped off by the demon's fangs. He focused his ki, calming himself. He wouldn't give the b*****d any more pleasure if he could manage it. The demon chuckled, his breath reaching graewulf's nostrils and making him gag.*

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY. *the demon let go of graewulf and trotted off.* AND NEVER SHOW YOURSELF TO ME AGAIN. *He lay there for a minute, ripping off a piece of his shirt to wrap around his bleeding head, and slowly picked himself up. He looked around for his sword, seeing it on the ground a few feet away. He stumbled towards it, not noticing the other creature coming up behind him.*

They got you good, didn't they, love?

*graewulf turned around to see Peril in her true form, white fur marred by blood, some of it hers, some of it not. She had a bleeding scar across her right eye, and she was limping. I was attacked by a wolf..a -******** wolf- kept me from coming to your aid..I'm sorry, love. He isn't breathing anymore, but he did his job. graewulf picked up his sword and sheathed it, looking sadly at Peril.*

Come on, Peril. We both need healing. Revenge can come later.

*So saying, graewulf and Peril made their way back to town.*
Kura's wolf Shikiru runs up to him, carying a note in it's teeth

"huh? what's this?"

Kura reads the note. The note says: They guy in the bag was Greawulf, return to base immediatly

stare "What the heck was Greawulf doing?" He says as he backtracks his way out of the forest.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

Shion
*Having just finished another workout by the waterfall Shion heads toward town to pack her stuff before heading on her trip to find clues about kitsune tails. Not long after she starts her trek she happens upon Kitsune walking in the distance and calls out to her.* Hey Kitsune! *Jogs up to her.*

*Blinking, she turns around in time to see Shion's fast approach. She smiles cheerfully and wags her tails a bit, greeting her friend with a firm wrist shake* Hail, Shion! What are you doing out here? I'm sure you've noticed the rise in demon attacks lately, hmm?

*The fox-girl smiles slightly, knowing that she had a small part in the uprising. Of course, she wouldn't let on to it...* I have no idea why they're so restless.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*The grin she once sported slowly shifts into a slight frown. <i>Other things on her mind...? She must be questioning her existence again. Or could it be something else...</i> She twitches her ears and folds her arms* Other things? What's going on?

Magnetic Lunatic

*walking slowly through the forest, he thinks about what happened just minutes ago...could White really be.....?*
*He appears different than previously seen. He has blue fox ears and 3 tails*
hmmm......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas