Welcome to Gaia! ::

Patton
*Patton walks along road toward Barton forest with assorted brick-a-brack* I'll beat you yet, Forest! I WILL FISH AT YOUR LAKE, YOU HEAR!

Huh? Thats sounds like Cadet Patton? stare No it can't be. He's suppose to be in the hospital. Not in the forest fishing. [Turns to body.] What to do with you now?

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*sees Tippmann, salutes* Good day, sir. I have come from the hospital, I am healed. I am going to fish for food.

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Oh,ummm... and sir, may I have my Ruger back, please?
hmmm sounds yummy! ^_^

*steps out from the bushes*

I'll get a fire going then.

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
V Star
hmmm sounds yummy! ^_^

*steps out from the bushes*

I'll get a fire going then.

Oh... hi, V Star. Well, I haven't actually gotten there yet, I was heading that way.
^__^ okay!
I'm hungry!
Nawr!!!! domokun
Oh good. You guys are not skipping out on work right? You going to help me dig a ditch and dump these frogs right?

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
All right. But I must warn you. A lady I met when I first came here (by the name of Kitsune) said that the creatures of the lake were not kind.

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*Sees Tippmann walk up* Oh, hi sir. Sir, I walked by the farm earlier and it seemed that you had already cleaned everything.
*helps Tippmann dig the whole*
After this I'm going to have to leave.
It was nice helping you out today guys!
I hope our next meeting will be a lot more pleasant
than today's situation... lol.

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Have fun, V Star *waves goodbye*. *Looks at "package" Tippmann gave to him* Oh well, might as well bury the poor guy. I'll tell the monks later, when Corporal Tippmann returns and explains his orders a little clearer. *begins burying the "package"*
What are you doing, Cadet Patton!? XD I said to deliver this poor monk's body to his guild not bury him! Just throw the bags of frogs in the ditch we dug out. [Dumps a few bags into ditch.]

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Tippmann
What are you doing, Cadet Patton!? XD I said to deliver this poor monk's body to his guild not bury him! Just throw the bags of frogs in the ditch we dug out. [Dumps a few bags into ditch.]

I did bury the frogs, sir... see! *points at mound* Well, sir, I did not know what to say to the priests, so I was gonna go over there later and tell them when I knew what to say.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune walks along the forest path in her humanish form, having just returned from yet another excursion. She spots movement not far off followed by talking. <i>Hnn...</i> Chosing to avoid any trouble, she ignores it and continues on her way*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff