Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf
*frowns* In a manner of, speaking, yes. I apologize for overhearing, but I was in the area hoping to find Shion. *sigh* I was afraid she was going to go off and do something rash. *wry grin* Seems I was partially right, too.

*She blinks and shakes her head, coughing a bit* I wasn't expecting that, I'll have you know. And don't you get any ideas. The next person who dares to steal a kiss from me shall lose their lips...and their head. *She growls and looks away*

Quote:
Hey, who's the cute little guy with the stick? *Peril came closer to Tanuki and sniffed at him curiously.*

*The tanuki blinks and backs away, nudging the cat with his staff* Uh...the name's Tanuki. P-pleased to meet you... *He jumps away quickly, cowering behind Kitsune's leg*

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

*She blinks and shakes her head, coughing a bit* I wasn't expecting that, I'll have you know. And don't you get any ideas. The next person who dares to steal a kiss from me shall lose their lips...and their head. *She growls and looks away*

*very wry grin* I would -never- think to steal a kiss from you. That would be pointless and rude. If fully intend to -earn- any kiss I give you. But that's neither here nor there. Had any trouble with hunters recently?

Kitsune

*The tanuki blinks and backs away, nudging the cat with his staff* Uh...the name's Tanuki. P-pleased to meet you... *He jumps away quickly, cowering behind Kitsune's leg*

*Peril smiles a predatorial smile and brings her face -very- close to Tanuki's* Playing hard to get, eh? Don't worry, I won't bite..unless of course, you're into that kind of thing..

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf
*very wry grin* I would -never- think to steal a kiss from you. That would be pointless and rude. If fully intend to -earn- any kiss I give you. But that's neither here nor there. Had any trouble with hunters recently?

*She nods and looks at him once more* Good, I'd have to have to kill you over something like that. *She smiles and leans back, her tails holding her up enough so she doesn't fall* I haven't had any trouble with hunters. Just those who have defiled the forest. They won't be around for much longer, though. *She grins slyly* Now then, tell me about these wolves that you were rolling around with.

Quote:
*Peril smiles a predatorial smile and brings her face -very- close to Tanuki's* Playing hard to get, eh? Don't worry, I won't bite..unless of course, you're into that kind of thing..

*The tanuki squeaks and throws down a smoke bomb, scampering away in his true form (a plump raccoon-dog)* Why do they always come after me!? *He disappears in the bushes and waits for the all clear from Kitsune*

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

*She nods and looks at him once more* Good, I'd have to have to kill you over something like that. *She smiles and leans back, her tails holding her up enough so she doesn't fall* I haven't had any trouble with hunters. Just those who have defiled the forest. They won't be around for much longer, though. *She grins slyly* Now then, tell me about these wolves that you were rolling around with.

*his smile fades a bit, and he sighs* The night that you were recovering from the loss of your tail, I chased away a wolf-demon who got too close. I lopped off one of his ears and told him to get lost. Earlier today, I was here in the forest, training my woodcraft with Peril. We were separated when they struck. I was ambushed by the same demon and his kitsune lackey. The kitsune had very good illusion skills, and she tricked me into knocking myself down. The wolf demon held me down and tore off my ear in retaliation for my previous defiance. *he grits his teeth* I was completely helpless. He left after that, and I was lucky enough to run into a person who could fully heal my ear. *he fingers the tiny scar* Peril was being distracted by another wolf-creature, so she didn't make it in time to help...

Kitsune
*The tanuki squeaks and throws down a smoke bomb, scampering away in his true form (a plump raccoon-dog)* Why do they always come after me!? *He disappears in the bushes and waits for the all clear from Kitsune*

*Peril sniffs the air and slowly begins tracking the Tanuki* Oh, you're so nice! I -love- hunts! This'll be fun!

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf
*his smile fades a bit, and he sighs* The night that you were recovering from the loss of your tail, I chased away a wolf-demon who got too close. I lopped off one of his ears and told him to get lost. Earlier today, I was here in the forest, training my woodcraft with Peril. We were separated when they struck. I was ambushed by the same demon and his kitsune lackey. The kitsune had very good illusion skills, and she tricked me into knocking myself down. The wolf demon held me down and tore off my ear in retaliation for my previous defiance. *he grits his teeth* I was completely helpless. He left after that, and I was lucky enough to run into a person who could fully heal my ear. *he fingers the tiny scar* Peril was being distracted by another wolf-creature, so she didn't make it in time to help...

So...they dare to attack one of my allies. I won't allow this. Don't worry, I shall deal with them. I'm sorry I wasn't around to help you, though. *She looks toward Peril as she stalks after Tanuki* I've always had trouble with those two, but never felt the need to go after them. But now...

Graewulf
*Peril sniffs the air and slowly begins tracking the Tanuki* Oh, you're so nice! I -love- hunts! This'll be fun!

*The tanuki whimpers and turns himself into a pebble, trying to blend in with all the stones surrounding him.*

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

So...they dare to attack one of my allies. I won't allow this. Don't worry, I shall deal with them. I'm sorry I wasn't around to help you, though. *She looks toward Peril as she stalks after Tanuki* I've always had trouble with those two, but never felt the need to go after them. But now...

*bows* Thank you, Kitsune. I would love to take the b*****d myself, but *I'm going after Shion..* I suspect I'd be in over my head.
*I'm going after Shion?...damn right I am. Search for her past, yaright. She found a lead to getting Kitsune a tail, didn't she? Hmm..*

Kitsune
*The tanuki whimpers and turns himself into a pebble, trying to blend in with all the stones surrounding him.*

*Peril's nose is to the ground, carefully following the tanuki's scent. She reaches a small pebble and stops, wondering how it's possible for the scent to vanish there.*
Hmm..tricky one, aren't you? Ah well, I guess the consecration of our eternal bond of love shall be postponed..
*She walks away, backs towards graewulf*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

graewulf
*bows* Thank you, Kitsune. I would love to take the b*****d myself, but *I'm going after Shion..* I suspect I'd be in over my head.
*I'm going after Shion?...damn right I am. Search for her past, yaright. She found a lead to getting Kitsune a tail, didn't she? Hmm..*

*She nods in response to his bow* They'll be dead this time tomorrow. Hnn... I suppose I should prepare myself for battle. *calmly turning toward the bush her companion is hiding in* TANUKI!

graewulf
*Peril's nose is to the ground, carefully following the tanuki's scent. She reaches a small pebble and stops, wondering how it's possible for the scent to vanish there.*
Hmm..tricky one, aren't you? Ah well, I guess the consecration of our eternal bond of love shall be postponed..
*She walks away, backs towards graewulf*

*he waits silently for the cat to leave...and she did. He sighs with relief. Alas, just when things started to look better for him, Kitsune screams his name and as if by some force of magic, the tanuki's transfomation suddenly expires with a loud 'POOF'. He rubs his head and wobbles up to her, picking up his staff off the ground* Yes, my Lady?

Fashionable Noob

Kitsune

*She nods in response to his bow* They'll be dead this time tomorrow. Hnn... I suppose I should prepare myself for battle. *calmly turning toward the bush her companion is hiding in* TANUKI!

*How do I tell her I'm leaving? Hnn..* I wish you luck, then, Kitsune. I'll leave you to your preparations. Once again, I thank you..for everything. Goodbye. *Gaah..don't say goodbye. Too final..* So saying, he nods to Kitsune, flickers, and disappears from sight, barely disturbing the brush as he rushes away. Getting better at that..*

Kitsune
*he waits silently for the cat to leave...and she did. He sighs with relief. Alas, just when things started to look better for him, Kitsune screams his name and as if by some force of magic, the tanuki's transfomation suddenly expires with a loud 'POOF'. He rubs his head and wobbles up to her, picking up his staff off the ground* Yes, my Lady?

*Peril smiles wickedly and winks at him before she turns and latches onto graewulf's shoulder a moment before he flickers.*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune's eyes flicker silver before turning gold once more. <i>I don't like this, Tanuki... If my instincts are correct, they aren't going after clues that reveal Shion's past.</i> She glances down at her companion as he stares off into the distance.*

*Tanuki shuts his eyes, shaking his head lightly. <i>Does this mean you don't trust them? Do you think they'll find out something we don't want them to know?</i> He looks up at her with a questioning glance.*

*She shrugs in response to it. <i>The sparrow will tell me soon enough. Come... we have a shrine to visit.</i> She howls and transforms into her true form, filling the dark forest with temporary light. When all returns to normal, the giant fox growls and slowly makes her way toward Inari's shrine* ...

*Tanuki follows closely behind her, knowing there is a good chance that this visit isn't a 'friendly' one*

Fashionable Noob

*graewulf dashes through the forest, moving fast enough to be invisible to the naked eye; a part of his mind watches his footing, but most of it is concentrated on sensing Shion's ki. He strains, finally catching her on the edge of his perceptions. He slows down to normal human running speed, staying far enough away that she won't see or hear him, but close enough to track her merely through ki. Thank Skuld I train endurance over bulk, or this would be a lot harder...*

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

*Kitsune growls to herself as she walks along, still in true form. She had just returned from a trip to the shrine. It was partly a waste, but at least she had left a set of ear there to report to her. She looks around an empty glade and snorts loudly* The time has come...

*Several goblins appear from the shadows and gather around her. She glares at them and snarls* Spread the word, minions. We will reclaim this forest no matter how much blood sheds, no matter how many lives are snuffed out...

*The goblins nod and scurry away in different directions, intent on spreading the fox's words to the other demons that populate the forest*

We -will- take this forest back...

*She cackles loudly, her tails whipping about wildly behind her. Once all demons had departed, she, too, took her leave, heading for her well-hidden den.* This forest has been owned by my clan for centuries...then those humans moved in recently and claimed it as theirs in my absense. Well no more! I have returned and I will reclaim this place and continue my clan's tradition!

Magnetic Lunatic

*Having watched the previous events silently, Valo decides he shouldn't listen to any more of this*
*I should be going, now.....*
*Valo dissapears, leaving no trace but his mere scent on the wind...*
reen approaches the small waterfall. He watches it for a while before splashing some of the cool clear water into his face.
He walks down to the bace of the waterfall, and kneels, at the edge of the small basin of water, which eventually flows down in to a river.
He attempts to collect some water to drink, but when his hand approaches the water it flows away leaving a hole in the water as if his hand was repelling it.
reen stands, and his right hand is readied to draw his weapon at any moment.
There is an evil girlish laugh "Tihihihi... Tihihi..."
"Show your self" reen quietly utters..

The water droplets, from the waterfall, begin to merge and take a humanoid form. reen does not take any notice of this. The now fully formed female humanoid walks out over the water and onto the land to where reen is standing.

*with in an instant reen single-handedly draws his dai-katana, holding it backwards so the blade points to the ground, then he places his left-hand to the top of the handle (he wields it backwards)*
"I said show yourself"

"but i am here" the water human replies.

"Dont Play Games!" reen emotionlessly says. His hair all of a sudden, changes color from its normal blue/grey/silver to white.
With a single fluid movement, reen attacks the water human. The water falls to the ground.

"Eep" the water sprite squeaks, giving away it's location. reen spots it in the reeds on the edge of the pool and makes a flying leap for it. Crashing on the ground, the sprite had easily avoided his grasp.

reen stands up.

"Ohw, why you... you spoiled my fun" the sprite says in a sqeeky (OOC: in some ways like Ford Prefect when he's turning into a penguin, but more female, from 'the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy', if you know what i mean) as it hovers just in front of reen.

"Why do you play games, and try to attack people?'

"What the hell do you care, you stupid, stupid, human"
*reens eyes darken*
"I could have got you, I could have, any time i wanted to, but your no fun." is squeaks

"Foolish sprite, it's not nice to attack people for fun"

"your just like that bloody witch, always asking me questions, and telling me what to do. you better stay there in the water or, one day your going to get caught by some mean human, and when that hapens, the whole balance of nature will be upturned, all because im not here to control the water.. WELL I DONT CARE!!"

the sprite flyes right up to reens head, sticks it's tong your and makes rude noises, before flying into the water.

reen's hair and eyes return to their natural color, then he turns and walks deeper into the forest

(OOC: I had trouble trying to describe the sword technique reen uses, essentially he just wields a dai-katana (or a slightly longer two handed katana if you like) backwards, so the blade goes down towards the ground, and out of the bottom hand, instead of, out of the top hand. The idea is although this technique would be hard to master, it would have great advantages in combat, the first being it's disarming capability, as more force can be applied to the back swing. Another being that, it is far easier to knock an opponents weapon forward, and then bring the katana backwards hitting the opponent)
(OCC: eeep, sorry for the overly long post ) XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces