Welcome to Gaia! ::

My first manga was Rave Master. It is the only one I have read so far, but I am about to start reading Naruto.
mistress_belladonna
Hello! Was anyone else's first manga "Sailor Moon"? The manga is much cooler than the anime.

Much, much cooler.
my first was Magic Knight Rayearth. but my all time fav would have to be chobits...or inuyasha! i heart chi! i also heart inuyasha!
my first manga was Love Hina razz
My first ever manga was Rumble Girls... but really my first one was Mink.
frozenwraith
I think the first manga I relly got into was: Eerie Queerie XD!!!!!!! it was hilarious
Yay I love eerie queerie too! whee blaugh I heart it
I don't quite remember my first manga but I think it was Card Captor Sakura or Sailor Moon. But the first manga that got me hooked on anime/manga was MARS. that manga seriously had way too much drama but I still love it! heart
yes Sailor Moon
God Child. domokun
my first manga was Hot Gimmick...now that i think of it i have to buy the next copy but wateva
my 1st mager to read is NOIR!!!
and i watched the anime too but i like mager more

2,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
MIne was Salior Moon as well 4laugh
I loved watching her series heart
My first manga was Fruits basket and it's great lol
My first SERIOUS manga was Saiyuki, I have the whole regular series and I started collecting the Reloaded Series. The artwork is so graceful and yet so dark and some what goary...and Hakkai is adorable 3nodding
-What was the first manga you've read?
Shaman King ^^

-Which was the first manga that sparked an interest for you in manga?
Naruto

-How/when/by whom were you introduced to manga?
My friend said something about manga 2 years ago. I thought I'd check it out, so, yeah O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff