pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]

11,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
Azriel_eph210
Ah, Monet. You dodged death too many times, and finally met your end. Let's pause for a moment in recognition of the irony.
-
-
Lol! I wonder what will happen first? Will Doflamingo arrive or will the Strawhat group find Caesar...? Curiosities upon curiosities...

i think that Doflamingo will go there and that the other supernovas will be there too (minus the girl )
brazi1_fan
Azriel_eph210
Ah, Monet. You dodged death too many times, and finally met your end. Let's pause for a moment in recognition of the irony.
-
-
Lol! I wonder what will happen first? Will Doflamingo arrive or will the Strawhat group find Caesar...? Curiosities upon curiosities...

i think that Doflamingo will go there and that the other supernovas will be there too (minus the girl )
Even Bebe, Urouge and X Drake? I doubt they'll be around yet. Plus I don't think the supernovas are going to this island. I think they're going to Mam who Kid already made an enemy by attacking. I think Doflamingo will show up after Baby and Buffalo are down and Law will do something to keep it from becoming a fight. They will them met up with Laws crew and go after Mam. I'm not sure if Law and Kid are in an alliance or if they will all show up at once but I'm leaning towards the first.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Al the Sloth
brazi1_fan
Azriel_eph210
-
-

Even Bebe, Urouge and X Drake? I doubt they'll be around yet. Plus I don't think the supernovas are going to this island. I think they're going to Mam who Kid already made an enemy by attacking. I think Doflamingo will show up after Baby and Buffalo are down and Law will do something to keep it from becoming a fight. They will them met up with Laws crew and go after Mam. I'm not sure if Law and Kid are in an alliance or if they will all show up at once but I'm leaning towards the first.

Hmm, if I were a betting man, I'd put my money on Law using Caesar as a bargaining chip to keep from fighting Doflamingo...I think that Luffy would mess that up somehow, though. Some type of "bump that! I'm gonna kick his butt!" attitude that I'm loving. Lol!

Newbie Noob

4,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Azriel_eph210
Al the Sloth
brazi1_fan
Azriel_eph210
-
-

Hmm, if I were a betting man, I'd put my money on Law using Caesar as a bargaining chip to keep from fighting Doflamingo...I think that Luffy would mess that up somehow, though. Some type of "bump that! I'm gonna kick his butt!" attitude that I'm loving. Lol!

Did you notice how Doflamingo was moving through the sky.... It's kinda like the fruit that Ceasar made that turned that kid into a dragon... Do you think Ceasar made that fruit based on Doflamingo ability
yontstfu
Azriel_eph210
Al the Sloth
brazi1_fan
Azriel_eph210
-
-

Did you notice how Doflamingo was moving through the sky.... It's kinda like the fruit that Ceasar made that turned that kid into a dragon... Do you think Ceasar made that fruit based on Doflamingo ability
No Jokers fruit has something to do with wires. I thought it was air walk.

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
Dunno why, but I get the feeling that Doflamingo is going to take control of Law and make him fight Luffy and his crew.

I dunno, maybe its that I feel that Law's hype train he gained due to Punk Hazard has to die down sooner or later, and Law has to get owned by someone that Luffy beats sooner or later, and what better way then Doflamingo using Law to fight Luffy, only for Luffy to defeat Law and all of his haxing skills?

It would also certainly show what a threat that Doflamingo is, by him being able to turn even the strongest devil fruit users against their allies.
The Yami Bakura
Dunno why, but I get the feeling that Doflamingo is going to take control of Law and make him fight Luffy and his crew.

I dunno, maybe its that I feel that Law's hype train he gained due to Punk Hazard has to die down sooner or later, and Law has to get owned by someone that Luffy beats sooner or later, and what better way then Doflamingo using Law to fight Luffy, only for Luffy to defeat Law and all of his haxing skills?

It would also certainly show what a threat that Doflamingo is, by him being able to turn even the strongest devil fruit users against their allies.
A good theory but I'm not sure his power will work against Laws

Swashbuckling Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Al the Sloth
The Yami Bakura

I'm not sure if Doflamingo's power works on Devil Fruits abilities or not. Then again, we haven't really seen him control a fruit user along with their abilities, have we? Personally I think the puppet ability is limited to the physical body. So it would probably be pretty crazy if it was used on Luffy who is pure physcial, assuming it would work on him- and why not? It worked on Jozu, who was also pure physical, didn't it?
Takagawa Yan
Al the Sloth
The Yami Bakura

I'm not sure if Doflamingo's power works on Devil Fruits abilities or not. Then again, we haven't really seen him control a fruit user along with their abilities, have we? Personally I think the puppet ability is limited to the physical body. So it would probably be pretty crazy if it was used on Luffy who is pure physcial, assuming it would work on him- and why not? It worked on Jozu, who was also pure physical, didn't it?
Luffy yes. I can't think of a reason it couldn't but I still think it's the wire wire, not puppet puppet.(how would a puppet fruit cut off a gian't leg?) Either way the wire string whatever must reach the target. Can it inside Laws room? Remember he can change the direction bullets. That's one hell of a reaction time. As long as Laws around I don't think it will come to a fight. Remember. Joker sent Vergo to punish Law last time instead of going himself like he did those 2 pirates in Jaya.

Newbie Noob

4,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Al the Sloth
Takagawa Yan
Al the Sloth
The Yami Bakura

Luffy yes. I can't think of a reason it couldn't but I still think it's the wire wire, not puppet puppet.(how would a puppet fruit cut off a gian't leg?) Either way the wire string whatever must reach the target. Can it inside Laws room? Remember he can change the direction bullets. That's one hell of a reaction time. As long as Laws around I don't think it will come to a fight. Remember. Joker sent Vergo to punish Law last time instead of going himself like he did those 2 pirates in Jaya.

I believe he sent vergo because vergo had law heart

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Takagawa Yan
Al the Sloth
The Yami Bakura

This makes me excited for a Doflamingo v. Smoker face off... I wonder how soon that will come about, considering Vergo's cover has been blown.
yontstfu
Al the Sloth
Takagawa Yan
Al the Sloth
The Yami Bakura

I believe he sent vergo because vergo had law heart
No, before that. Joker mentioned Vergo kicking his @@@ before this arc. They only had his heart after he showed up on the island.
Azriel_eph210
Takagawa Yan
Al the Sloth
The Yami Bakura

This makes me excited for a Doflamingo v. Smoker face off... I wonder how soon that will come about, considering Vergo's cover has been blown.
I don't think that's enough to forfeit his government protection. The only reason he could go after Croc is because he was trying to take over an island protected by the World Government.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Al the Sloth
Azriel_eph210
Takagawa Yan
Al the Sloth
The Yami Bakura

I don't think that's enough to forfeit his government protection. The only reason he could go after Croc is because he was trying to take over an island protected by the World Government.

I don't know about that...he's engineering weapons of mass destruction, bro.
Azriel_eph210
Al the Sloth
Azriel_eph210
Takagawa Yan
Al the Sloth
The Yami Bakura

I don't know about that...he's engineering weapons of mass destruction, bro.
Clowns making it. Joker's just selling it. He'll probably sell it to the World Government. That's probably half the reason why he's a warlord.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff