7,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
brazi1_fan
Al the Sloth
Takagawa Yan
Al the Sloth
So who will eat it? I'm thinking Sanji but Zoro or the Samurai.

If you're talking about the current samurai guy, he can't because he already ate a fruit- the one that makes clothes. Well, unless he wants to explode...

Oh right. Such a useless power compared to his natural abilities that I forgot.

I thought that his power was that of imagination; whatever he can imagine can come out

Whatever he can imagine in terms of clothes.
Anyone else think Rebeca will join and be given Ace's fruit?

Swashbuckling Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Who do you guys think the blind guy is? I think he's either a guy sent by the marines (in disguise), or the statue guy Luffy (Lucy lol) likes the look of in the latest chapter. Any guesses?

11,700 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Full closet 200
so Bellamy is alive

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Takagawa Yan
Who do you guys think the blind guy is? I think he's either a guy sent by the marines (in disguise), or the statue guy Luffy (Lucy lol) likes the look of in the latest chapter. Any guesses?

Isn't he Admiral Kizaru? Looks the same to me...though, I wonder who could make him blind...
Azriel_eph210
Takagawa Yan

Isn't he Admiral Kizaru? Looks the same to me...though, I wonder who could make him blind...
He dies and could be. I have another question. Who was in those other three thrones? Were they Doflamingo's family or people from the three families mentioned in this chapter?

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Al the Sloth
Azriel_eph210
Takagawa Yan

He dies and could be. I have another question. Who was in those other three thrones? Were they Doflamingo's family or people from the three families mentioned in this chapter?

Hold up; who dies???
Azriel_eph210
Al the Sloth
Azriel_eph210
Takagawa Yan

Hold up; who dies???
Does. You miss read it.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Al the Sloth
Azriel_eph210
Al the Sloth
Azriel_eph210
Takagawa Yan

Hold up; who dies???
Does. You miss read it.

A couple of quotes and the original post point to a typo... But that's ok; no big.

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
So who else thinks the winners of the B,C,& D cup will be Lucy(luffy), Rebecca of the D cups...yohohoho
and lets hope Bellamy The Hyena is in the B cup! Oh that would be far to easy for luffy to win...lol another one hit knock out!
Al the Sloth
Anyone else think Rebeca will join and be given Ace's fruit?

yes i agree and its about time

Lonely Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I can't wait to see Lucy the Gladiator fight. blaugh
Azriel_eph210
Al the Sloth
Azriel_eph210
Al the Sloth
Azriel_eph210
Takagawa Yan

Hold up; who dies???
Does. You miss read it.

A couple of quotes and the original post point to a typo... But that's ok; no big.
No he was a different admiral. They do look similar though.

Sparkly Bunny

Law's mustache~ emotion_kirakira Am I the only one that doesn't want that Rebecca girl to join the crew? emotion_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff