pool whore? 0.086035737921906 8.6% [ 130 ]
OMG!1> I LUV ZOLO@@! 0.12442091330245 12.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 1511 ]

Newbie Noob

4,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called i my favorite person is back Aikoji!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew it was him in the shadows

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I hope Aikoji opens a can on Flamingo... Either that, or Flamingo totally get's punked and slinks away apologizing... I'll take either. smile

Newbie Noob

4,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Azriel_eph210
I hope Aikoji opens a can on Flamingo... Either that, or Flamingo totally get's punked and slinks away apologizing... I'll take either. smile

da ******** you don't think he can this aikoji we talkin bout he gonna beat the sleaves off doflamingo if he don't run
yontstfu
Azriel_eph210

da ******** you don't think he can this aikoji we talkin bout he gonna beat the sleaves off doflamingo if he don't run

We still don't know what Doflamingo's Devil Fruit is or what he is fully capable of aside from apparently being able to fly and seemingly slice off limbs with telekinesis or some overpowered s**t. Air Fruit? emotion_0A0

Swashbuckling Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
yontstfu
Azriel_eph210

We still don't know what Doflamingo's Devil Fruit is or what he is fully capable of aside from apparently being able to fly and seemingly slice off limbs with telekinesis or some overpowered s**t. Air Fruit? emotion_0A0

I dunno, based on the images and how they get sliced, I think his fruit is based off wires. That would explain both the slashing and the puppetry factor of his powers.

Beloved Regular

7,300 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
yontstfu
Azriel_eph210

...just to clarify...I wrote, "I hope Aikoji opens a can on Flamingo..." I didn't write, "I hope Aikoji can beat Flamingo." There's NO doubt in my mind. Lol! I just want Flamingo to get beasted! xp

Newbie Noob

4,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
NEEDS MOAR GYOZAS
yontstfu
Azriel_eph210

he isn't flying he using air walk and yes it is like wires not air

Distinct Seeker

8,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Smoker should train! he always lose to his opponents >:T

Newbie Noob

4,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Vincubus

I have never seen smoker lose like that

Swashbuckling Phantom

7,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Vincubus

He DID technically beat Luffy way back in Loguetown. Y'know since haki wasn't yet in the picture. Smoker would've captured Luffy that time if a certain Dragon hadn't gotten in the way. I don't know about you, but sitting on Luffy's back with his face smashed into the ground and no way to retaliate sure does sound like defeat.

In his little skirmish with Ace, it was a draw. No one lost that one.

Against Luffy AGAIN during the war, Smoker had him on his back with his weapon nullifying his fruit. He would've gotten him that time if there was no outside interference (aka Boa Hancock).

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. It really wasn't till Punk Hazard that Smoker has really lost. And hey, it's the New World. People who live there have to be crazy strong.

Distinct Seeker

8,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Takagawa Yan
Vincubus

He DID technically beat Luffy way back in Loguetown. Y'know since haki wasn't yet in the picture. Smoker would've captured Luffy that time if a certain Dragon hadn't gotten in the way. I don't know about you, but sitting on Luffy's back with his face smashed into the ground and no way to retaliate sure does sound like defeat.

Against Luffy AGAIN during the war, Smoker had him on his back with his weapon nullifying his fruit. He would've gotten him that time if there was no outside interference (aka Boa Hancock).

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head. It really wasn't till Punk Hazard that Smoker has really lost. And hey, it's the New World. People who live there have to be crazy strong.

What i meant is about after the time skip..
Yeah he's strong before but now he's a vice admiral, he should be at least on par or not easily beaten with other marines (ex. Vice Admiral Vergo), shichibukai and other pirates
Technically, Smoker didn't lose to Vergo since he was intentionally serving as a diversion for Law. He was gaining the upper hand before he feigned a defeat when Law arrived at full power. Too bad we won't ever get a rematch.

Newbie Noob

4,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Takagawa Yan
Vincubus

smoker has always fought with an advantage to luffy from his smoke fruit to his weapon
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

No chapter. We have to wait one more week? What? Did Kubo and the guy from Gintama give their illnesses to Oda or something!?
What a twist.

... Maybe Luffy will eat it and not explode? Naaaaaah. Too overpowered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff