Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
And we have a contender for worst parent in all of manga (and anime--once this gets animated): Vinsmoke Jajji!

I at least now know why Sanji ran away.

...And to think, Sanji is considered royalty.
...And to think, Sanji is the third of quadruplets!!
...And to think, even, that his family is as bad as some of the scummiest villains we've seen so far in the series!!!

OOOH, I HOPE THE STRAWHATS GO APESHIT ON THIS TRUCKING FAMILY.

For me, I'd be happy if a couple of things happen: 1) Sanji takes down his other brothers. Yonji already got a taste. I'd be happy if Sanji pays back the others with interest. 2) Sanji forces his father to acknowledge him. And if that requires another fight, so be it. Besides, I want to see a fight that doesn't involve human shields (that was so messed up).

I want Sanji to take down his brothers, too. Absolutely. As for his asshat of a gene donor...think Sanji would be just fine if his family just left him the hell alone, acknowledgement or not?

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
And we have a contender for worst parent in all of manga (and anime--once this gets animated): Vinsmoke Jajji!

...And to think, even, that his family is as bad as some of the scummiest villains we've seen so far in the series!!!

For me, I'd be happy if a couple of things happen: 1) Sanji takes down his other brothers. Yonji already got a taste. I'd be happy if Sanji pays back the others with interest. 2) Sanji forces his father to acknowledge him. And if that requires another fight, so be it. Besides, I want to see a fight that doesn't involve human shields (that was so messed up).

I want Sanji to take down his brothers, too. Absolutely. As for his asshat of a gene donor...think Sanji would be just fine if his family just left him the hell alone, acknowledgement or not?

Oh, the reason I think the acknowledgment would hurt more than anything is that Sanji would be forcing Jajji to do something against his will. For a man that is royalty, that has toppled kingdoms, and rules his own where his word is law and loyalty is a given, being forced to do something by someone he has discounted--it will eat away at him for the rest of his life.

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite

Oh, the reason I think the acknowledgment would hurt more than anything is that Sanji would be forcing Jajji to do something against his will. For a man that is royalty, that has toppled kingdoms, and rules his own where his word is law and loyalty is a given, being forced to do something by someone he has discounted--it will eat away at him for the rest of his life.

Jajji's acknowledgement of Sanji will eat at Sanji? Hmm...I never thought about something like that...I wonder.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite

Jajji's acknowledgement of Sanji will eat at Sanji? Hmm...I never thought about something like that...I wonder.

My bad for using too many pronouns. I think it would eat away at Jajji if Sanji managed to force Jajji to acknowledge Sanji is not a "dud" but that Sanji has worth.

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite

My bad for using too many pronouns. I think it would eat away at Jajji if Sanji managed to force Jajji to acknowledge Sanji is not a "dud" but that Sanji has worth.

xp Okay, that makes more sense to me. Had me all confused, heh. Yeah. So what, though...He deserves worse.

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Whatever direction this mess will take eventually, I for one just hope that Sanji will get some pretty sweet justice on his jerkbutt of a family. And get back to being the awesome Strawhat pirate he is.

Also... I hope that once this saga is over and done with, the next big one involves Zoro at the center of it and we learn more about his past. I get the feeling the more we get closer to the end of the story, major arcs will focus on the rest of Luffy's crew and learn about their family history, last names (for those who have none), and other unknown details that'd be cool to find out. In the end, I see Luffy learning more about his family in preparation for finding the One Piece.

Personal wish: Luffy find out that he's related to both Ace and Sabo, as well as Roger (it's my belief that Roger is the brother of Luffy's mother, and that's how he got Garp to take care of Ace; as for how Sabo can be related, I have this crazy idea that his parents are somehow connected to either the Monkey or Gol families). Would be pretty darn interesting to find out if any of these ideas become canon in some form or another.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite

xp Okay, that makes more sense to me. Had me all confused, heh. Yeah. So what, though...He deserves worse.

I find death too easy a fate for Jajji. I believe what I outlined above is a far worse fate, but that's just me.

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite
Mareonet
Urd Tanzanite

I find death too easy a fate for Jajji. I believe what I outlined above is a far worse fate, but that's just me.

I wasn't specifically thinking death...But in any case, I guess you think more along the lines of how the in-world One Piece idea of what is a worst fate than death would be than I do.

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Don't know if you guys will be able to see this in time or not, but it's worth a shot...

So... I've entered the "Cosplay" contest in the Runway for tomorrow (August 2nd), and I'd really love it if any fellow One Piece fans could be awesome enough to pledge a bit of support (even if ya can only give just one vote, since it's sometimes hard as hell for anyone to find my entries whenever my friends have ever tried looking for 'em; I swear the randomizer hates me).

Anyways, entered the contest with a pretty badass version of Luffy that I recently came up with (only thing that could've made better is if there was an item that could change the look of his legs and feet without losing his sandals, but I strongly doubt such an item exists on Gaia yet). Shooting low with it since I rarely get decent votes, so at least I'll be happy if it somehow manages to get more than 50 votes.

Back to discussing One Piece news: Holy crap... that revelation about Pedro was interesting, eh? Didn't quite see that one coming, and I'm usually good at that sort of thing. LOL. sweatdrop

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Update on how that Runway contest went = I ended up getting a whopping 180 votes! SUCH LOVE FOR LUFFY. crying

Anyways, that bit aside, it sure has been pretty dead in here (literally no posts in over a month? Yikes).

And I've been wondering... would you guys like it if I were to start up a new thread for OP discussions? I don't think the creator of this one is around on Gaia anymore, sadly.

Newbie Noob

4,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Kara Kazeneko
Update on how that Runway contest went = I ended up getting a whopping 180 votes! SUCH LOVE FOR LUFFY. crying

Anyways, that bit aside, it sure has been pretty dead in here (literally no posts in over a month? Yikes).

And I've been wondering... would you guys like it if I were to start up a new thread for OP discussions? I don't think the creator of this one is around on Gaia anymore, sadly.

naw og is fine

9,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
The whole fight with Cracker made me realize something. Luffy always being full of energy from the food seemed to imply that his gear fourth wouldn't run out unless he stopped eating. If that is true, then this arc is basically Luffy's arc to solo, since everything is made of food. I'm sure some of the sweet commanders might give him trouble, but if they all go the way of Cracker, with outside interference giving Luffy the edge, Luffy is going to wreck all of them then. With no Zoro or Franky in the arc, I don't see anybody beating the other commanders besides Luffy really. And yeah, I am also hoping Sanji gets to destroy his horrible family.

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm also hoping that this whole mess results in Big Mom getting defeated as well.

And oh yesss on Luffy being the main badass at soloing this. He proved in the fight against Doflamingo that he is capable of bringing the awesome like the king he's destined to be... just wasn't as great as it could've been since he got hurt a lot, etc. Having food around for fueling his power? BOOYEAH this is great. heart

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
The idea of Luffy soloing? Chyea! User Image

Duck

What mobile reader do you guys recommend?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff