Welcome to Gaia! ::

:)

:) 1 100.0% [ 327 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 >

Beloved Dog

Update 1/28/2015

It has come to my attention the NANA website was updated 1/26/2015 for some announcement I can't read, so I am posting an image and link in the hopes someone can translate smile

User Image

User Image
http://annex.s-manga.net/s-nana/

Beloved Dog

Devochki
Bah, it's so upsetting we heard 2014 was going to be the year she came back but it's very close to 2015 now ): I mean I'm very grateful she's drawing again just I feel so impatient. I'm also very grateful for your updates because I have such a hard time finding anything about her status mad it's actually hard to find any info regarding her hiatus for whatever reason it seems.

Well it looks like there might be some art coming up soon!
User Image

Beloved Dog

iNibble
I literally had a dream the other night that more of the books were translated in stores. Here's hoping that dream comes true gonk
How lovely!

Beloved Dog

zarcastrophe
I really hope yazawa gets a new chapter out soon crying has anyone heard anything about this year?
The website was updated a few days ago apparently, but I have no idea what it says. As far as I know the Junko's Room installments are on hiatus; the hiatus is still on hiatus.

But the possible art coming up looks darn cute.

Beloved Dog

Yay! According to tumblr user hajimercrea it's the beginning of new upcoming illustrations, Check out that link!

User Image

Anxious Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Please oh please will chapters come out this year!

Also could someone clarify the point in which the manga stopped? I read the english translated books which stopped at chapter 84,
the book in which Ren died
but online it was actually chapter 80 or something like that. The last chapter I seem to be able to find is 84 ending with
Nobu asking to talk to Yuri after she was being rude to the Nanas.
Any chance I'll find additional pages? How can Ai Yazawa end it right there of all places?

Beloved Dog

Beloved Dog

Trainer Meg
Please oh please will chapters come out this year!

Also could someone clarify the point in which the manga stopped? I read the english translated books which stopped at chapter 84,
the book in which Ren died
but online it was actually chapter 80 or something like that. The last chapter I seem to be able to find is 84 ending with
Nobu asking to talk to Yuri after she was being rude to the Nanas.
Any chance I'll find additional pages? How can Ai Yazawa end it right there of all places?
The manga stops with Volume 21 (chapters 78-84), the last chapter you read is the last chapter anyone has read!

Werewolf

Maybe, Yazawa is really just testing us to see if we have the same kind of love, and patience, that Hachi does, to wait for Nana to return.

Wealthy Capitalist

Can't wait for NANA's continuation! heart I do think we are being tested as well.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i will be so happy and cry if there are new chapters this year~

but i'd cry anyway because nana always makes me cry sweatdrop
I've decided to revisit the manga and anime after putting it down since it has been in hiatus. ;_; I seriously can't handle how much this series has impacted me. It's taught me to persevere even if the inevitable end is not what I have planned for or dreamed of, which is totally ironic. Nana O embodies strength and empowerment but even the strongest structures have weaknesses. Nana K represents what women seem to be socialized to become, only to realize that love is often painful and unforgiving.
The underlying bond and love between the two Nanas is heartbreaking, and it hurts to see how they've both reverted to their old selves after they part ways. Hachi needed Nana's encouragement to fight for what she believes in, and Nana needed Hachi's unconditional love to remain whole with the loss of Ren.
I wish Ai Yazawa the best in health and future endeavors and as much as I'd love for her to continue on with the series, the fact that The Tale of Nana remains incomplete is both beautiful and tragic. Life is never a story with a definite beginning, middle, and end. Friends grow older and part ways but memories keep us bound together. It's easier to hope for the future than learn from the past.

<//////////3

Beloved Dog

3/26/2015

Look what we got here:
These are illustrations for a mask case that come with Cookie Magazine.
You can see the glue in the picture.... masks like the ones they are sporting in the picture. Everyone looks sooo adorable.
User ImageUser Image

Source: http://lemon-teddybear.tumblr.com/post/114675305528

Enduring Gaian

THANK GOD heart heart heart

Romantic Hunter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH can't wait!

Quick Reply

Submit