Welcome to Gaia! ::

:)

:) 1 100.0% [ 327 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20 21 >

Wait, so is Nana continuing this year? Oh please, oh please say yes!

Beloved Dog

Here is more information:

[LINK from tumblr user hajimecrea]

hajimecrea
Another issue of Cookie, another NANA bonus!

This month’s bonus is a mask case which features the whole cast (decked out in masks, no less). And like all the bonuses, this features a specially drawn illustration by Ai Yazawa.

The bottom pic announces the next bonus: A magnet featuring the members of Blast. It’s out on May 26.

Beloved Dog

Shrekzies27
Wait, so is Nana continuing this year? Oh please, oh please say yes!

Well, I don't want to be too optimistic. I'm not even really sure it's actually Ai Yazawa drawing these illustrations these days. But it has been, what, seven years?
7 is a lucky number wink

Aged Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Citizen 200
I stumbled on this topic by accident. I've been on Gaia now for 10 years, but I've never bothered to look here for anything related to NANA. This thread is one of the first things that popped up when I did a google search for Ai Yazawa.

I just wanted to stop by and say THANK YOUUUU for the updates. I've actually been avoiding actively looking for updates for the past two years because it's always so disappointing when I don't find anything. But I started watching the anime again today (there's no way I'm reading it right now and going through all that turmoil again) and wanted to look and see if anything has come up. I know it's not much, but all of these little drawings give me hope that Yazawa will be well enough to complete the series one day. <3

Quotable Genius

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
Thanks for the update! A friend of mine was in Japan some weeks ago and told me that there were quite a lot of things related to Nana, like they are preparing something. I really hope so! crying I want it to come back so bad whee
              i feel as if they have been intentionally waiting for seven years at this point!

mostly i'm glad ai yazawa is feeling better, but man. all those sevens in the series. it seems painfully fitting. i am just happy to see new art!

Timid Explorer

aaahh Nana. This series has a special place in my heart. I do hope it gets completed...because the cliffhanger is too much for me to bear.

Romantic Senshi

11,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
Love Nana, hope it gets completed... heart

Romantic Senshi

12,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Anxious to see Nana completed. =x

Plinti's Husband

Distinct Seeker

11,575 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
Nana is great! ^^

hotdo999's One That Got Away

Searched thru Google for updates with Ai Yazawa! Haven't really been active on Gaia, but moments like this, this site can be helpful ^^ Great to know some infos from here <3 Subscribed for future updates huehue
It's hard to wait that long. I got to know Nana in 2012 and since this I am addicted to this. When I heard that Ai Yazawa stopped drawing because of unknown illness I was totally shocked.
Began to collect every manga book and had to buy some second hand because they got out of stock.

I hope that she can coninue Nana and finish it. This would be the perfect time....
OMG JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, NANA IS ON NETFLIX NOW!!!! heart heart heart xd

Sparkly Strawberry

dead pontoon

Oh my gosh, seriously??? emotion_kirakira

3,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Gaian 50
Ensavondel
Oh my gosh, seriously??? emotion_kirakira

Yup! Watched it over a couple times already. blaugh

Quick Reply