Welcome to Gaia! ::

:)

:) 1 100.0% [ 327 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 >

Yazawa-san gave an interview for a fashion magazine's last print version which came out at the beginning of this month ...
And she wrote that she will come back and finish Nana!!!!!!

There's no date yet but I think these are good news!!!! <3

https://m.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/4y71xp/ai_yazawa_during_an_interview_for_rola_fashion/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true
SarinaSan90
Yazawa-san gave an interview for a fashion magazine's last print version which came out at the beginning of this month ...
And she wrote that she will come back and finish Nana!!!!!!

There's no date yet but I think these are good news!!!! <3

]https://m.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/4y71xp/ai_yazawa_during_an_interview_for_rola_fashion/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

AHHH OMG YES! Lol I was looking for translated versions of that article! Seems odd she would announce that in a fashion mag and not in cookie! But Idc I'm happy as ******** lol need more info!
I read the news on a Facebook fan page but didn't find a translated version either... and my Japanese is not that good to read this...
SarinaSan90
I read the news on a Facebook fan page but didn't find a translated version either... and my Japanese is not that good to read this...

http://sevenbrokenroses.tumblr.com/post/149271322672/this-gives-me-a-lot-of-hope-omg-skdbfjrdbf

Translation here says that yazawa used the phrase "some day" that seems like we still could have a long way to go.
But there's hope ... that sounds better than no further information about Nana. So we at least have a someday... and I will wait like Nana does!
Oh I found that the article said why she was hospitalized. I was always very curious . It says she has osteoarthritis. That explains not being able to draw as much. I wonder (just a thought) if since she couldn't keep up with deadlines anymore if she kept drawing the series all this time without releasing it. I know that sounds kinda like a probably not , but you never know haha!

But osteoarthritis is chronic, I don't think it goes away. So idk how she would suddenly be able to do it again. Unless she's been working on it awhile. I really do hope for her wellbeing, but also want nana to be finished lol

Who knows though just spit balling! I like to talk about anything nana related !!XD

Ps I'm just so excited! I need more news , it's killing me lol
Could be that she always worked on the manga... I don't know. I just hope for my wishes to come true! ...
Okay this is killing me lol this little bit of hope is making me crave more information!! And there has literally been no more since!! Unless I missed it... If I did please tell me lol
Come on Ms. Yazawa! Give us something!!!! Lol

Romantic Powerhouse

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Re-reading NANA after I stumbled upon this thread. I need to know what the present Ren gave Nana is! D;
We have news!!!! Nana playing cards being released in cookie as well as s short story!!!!!!!

Invisible Nerd

18,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
When another volume is released of Nana I might start buying manga again.
I miss the series so much.
I heard the news ... And I will buy an issue of Cookie! biggrin Just to get the cards biggrin Like last year when I bought Cookie for the calendar.

Romantic Powerhouse

18,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
SarinaSan90
I heard the news ... And I will buy an issue of Cookie! biggrin Just to get the cards biggrin Like last year when I bought Cookie for the calendar.

How do you buy Cookie? Online?
Last time I found the issue on Ebay...

But now I will write my Japanese Teacher, she is in Japan at the moment. Maybe she is still there on 26th november.
She is such a treasure when it comes to those things. Last time she brought Japanese Matcha Kitkat for all.

=)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces