G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Um.... It's not very wise to discuss that here. Either of you could be banned. eek

I thought we were discussing chapter 236? o.o Because 237 shouldn't come out 'till the end of this week.. o.o

Either that, or my source has numbered the chapters wrong. x.x

So.. confused.. @_@
cougar-kun
What source do ya use?
^^; Er, Gaia doesn't allow users to post links. Sowwie.
Hanyou_Kitsune
I thought we were discussing chapter 236? o.o Because 237 shouldn't come out 'till the end of this week.. o.o

Either that, or my source has numbered the chapters wrong. x.x

So.. confused.. @_@
Hm? Yea, we are. Discussing ch. 236, that its. X3

EDIT: YAY! (For me) IT FINALLY CAME OUT!

...Shinji has a pretty cool mask. o_o It looks sort of like those old samurai helm things. Oh and (like someone said before) if you look closely, Ulquiorra's only stopping Grimjaw's sword, not stabbing him. It looks like that because the hilt is in front of his bloody chest, so it looks like he's being stabbed. With his hilt. Yahuh. 3nodding

As for Orihime...she's in that passage; remember the one Ichigo&co. took on the way to Soul Society, where they were being chased by that train thing? Yea. She's there. Supposedly, she's healing those two shinigami that Ulqiorra wounded. Is she crying though? o_o I can't see.
Seliece

...Shinji has a pretty cool mask. o_o It looks sort of like those old samurai helm things. Oh and (like someone said before) if you look closely, Ulquiorra's only stopping Grimjaw's sword, not stabbing him. It looks like that because the hilt is in front of his bloody chest, so it looks like he's being stabbed. With his hilt. Yahuh. 3nodding

As for Orihime...she's in that passage; remember the one Ichigo&co. took on the way to Soul Society, where they were being chased by that train thing? Yea. She's there. Supposedly, she's healing those two shinigami that Ulqiorra wounded. Is she crying though? o_o I can't see.

I know! Shinji's mask does look like one of those old samurai things.. Now that you mention it. o.o

And the Grimjaw thing.. No wonder I couldn't tell he was stopping him.. I couldn't see it easily. xd That's why I thought he stabbed him. x.x

Yeah.. It doesn't show her crying.. Since all we see is her back, but the side of my manga panel says "And the one whose tears we cannot see...?", so I guess she's crying... It's hard to tell... That's the only clue I got. x.x

But it was still a reallllllly good chapter. 3nodding
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Curse you cliff hangers!
-shakes fist-
D<
cougar-kun
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Curse you cliff hangers!
-shakes fist-
D<

Ditto!

And the cliffhanger wasn't that bad this time.. Was it? o.o
The last image in chapter 236 was.... very interesting. I was looking at it going like "woah! Orihime is holding the koryu open with her powers. This leads me to believe that her power is to control the opening to the soul society. That made sense because when she first came to soul society she used her three spirit sheild while everyone else were afraid of the accurances in the koryu. I think she has similar powers related to the koryu.
bastett
The last image in chapter 236 was.... very interesting. I was looking at it going like "woah! Orihime is holding the koryu open with her powers. This leads me to believe that her power is to control the opening to the soul society. That made sense because when she first came to soul society she used her three spirit sheild while everyone else were afraid of the accurances in the koryu. I think she has similar powers related to the koryu.
o_o I don't think she's holding it open though...because she only used her shield to stop the thing from catching up to them, didn't she? Plus, I don't think she has the ability to open a portal.

But it's an interesting theory. =D
But why WOULD she be holding it open in the first place?
Mari has a point, since she is using the "true" passage, why would she worry about a time limit?
Mari the Faithless
But why WOULD she be holding it open in the first place?
XD That's what I want to know. If the shinigami opened it FOR her, then what need would she have to still keep it open?

I think she's just there to finish healing the two shinigami Ulquiorra hurt.
Seliece
bastett
o_o I don't think she's holding it open though...because she only used her shield to stop the thing from catching up to them, didn't she? Plus, I don't think she has the ability to open a portal.

But it's an interesting theory. =D

I didn't mean 'open a portal' I meant that she might have the ability to keep a portal from closing. If it's open like the koryu can and will close for a certain period of time I believe her sheild is powerful enough to keep the koryu from closing within that time period.
I read a translation of chp. 237 and it really made my heart dive. Probably because I'm a fan of IchiHime (there just aren't enough of them anyways >__> wink

Spoiler:[Translation of summary:

This week's chapter is about Orihime using the 12 hours of reprieve that Ulquiorra gave her to do Orihime stuff (presumably before he comes and takes her to Hueco Mundo). Before parting someone gets an arm bracelet which Orihime uses to tell that one person that she's leaving. We see Orihime writing a note and at the end of the note it says "Goodbye Halcyon Days" (*this is apparently also the name of the chapter).

Orihime then shows up in front of a sleeping Ichigo. She tries to give him a kiss, but she can't stop crying and she can't bring herself to kiss him. Orihime then tells the sleeping Ichigo about her dream(s). Her last lines (*a bit shortened) are:

"Even if I had 5 lives to live...I would still fall in love with the same person (in all of my lives)...Thank you, Kurosaki-kun...Goodbye..."

Chapter end
]

That's what I heard. ;-;
Oh and also if you don't know already, more voice actors/actresses have been chosen for Bleach the anime coming to [Adult Swim] in the fall

- Derek Stephen Prince as Uryu Ishida (I knew they were gonna pick him as Ishida from the moment I heard him play Shino.)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Ichigo Kurosaki
- Michelle Ruff as Rukia Kuchiki
- Stephanie Sheh as Orihime Inoue
- Kate Higgins as Karin Kurosaki
- Michelle Ruff as Yuzu Kurosaki
- Patrick Seitz as Isshin Kurosaki
- Wendee Lee as Tatsuki Arisawa

I think that they picked a pretty good lineup. Most of them have experience and they're voices are in the same area (some more in others though). All in all, I am expecting a pretty decent result.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff