G: Liltotto Lamperd 0.045325779036827 4.5% [ 16 ]
H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Yea! I mean, Hirako looks like he doesn't like anyone -- so why the hell would he go out of her way to help Rukia, who he barely even knows? D:

I was wishing for Yoruichi....T^T

Gah. I think Ulquiorra's just a damn cold-hearted b*****d. o_o He's like...Byakuya almost; well, at the part where he wouldn't let Momo send for the 4th division to heal Renji when he lost to Ichigo....>_>
eek

I must have missed the part where Hirako revealed she was a girl. sweatdrop

I thought she was doing it because Ichigo was with them... And I don't know the reason for that. Maybe because she thinks Ichigo's gonna join up with some of them. I dunno though. talk2hand
The person that Hitsugaya was fighting, was it a male or female? I'm not really sure...

I thought Hirako was a guy though.
Well, the person above me said she was a girl... And the dude fighting Hitsugaya is indeed a dude. eek Kubo is beginning to REALLY get into genderbending, isn't he?
Did Hitsugaya's flower petals disappear when he makes his bankai? O_O
I don't know what the hell you guys are smoking. confused

Shinji Hirako = dude
Luppi = dude
Wanderweiss = dude

REASONS:
Hiyori has talked about becoming his bride and Shinji's face is very masculine.
Luppi has complimented Matsumoto's breasts and Matsumoto calls him a guy plenty of times.
Wanderweiss is a little kid. He has a boyish face.

Gee... I thought that Shinji would've been obvious. He's a guy. I can understand if people can be confused with Luppi, because of his bishounen looks, but Wanderweiss is the youngest and he's obviously just has little kid looks.
Hanyou_Kitsune
Oh, and the thing with Grimjaw and Ulquiora? What's up with that? I thought both of them were arrancar and on the same side? Why would he do something like stab Grimjaw? It doesn't really make that much sense..

Ulquiorra did NOT stab Grimmjow. He just popped up behind him and just stopped him. If you look closer, all he did was grab Grimmjow's hand. Look VERY closely and you'll notice that Ulquiorra doesn't even have his zanpaku-to out and the only one out is Grimmjow's.
NIhNJA
I don't know what the hell you guys are smoking. confused

Shinji Hirako = dude
Luppi = dude
Wanderweiss = dude

REASONS:
Hiyori has talked about becoming his bride and Shinji's face is very masculine.
Luppi has complimented Matsumoto's breasts and Matsumoto calls him a guy plenty of times.
Wanderweiss is a little kid. He has a boyish face.

Gee... I thought that Shinji would've been obvious. He's a guy. I can understand if people can be confused with Luppi, because of his bishounen looks, but Wanderweiss is the youngest and he's obviously just has little kid looks.
Gah. My bad. I knew Shinji was a guy; thing is, I always call him Shinji so I forget that he's also Hirako. I was thinking of Hiyori when I was typing that post. >_< I edited the she's out. >_>

And...I have no idea what I'm smoking. ~_~;

=X I knew Shinji was a guy because he's just too ugly to be a girl. xd Kidding. He just doesn't look like one to me. I have no idea what I was on when I typed "she". ._. Probably caffeine or something.

Wanderweiss...is he that new one? The one who almost got Urahara? (Sorry, once again....my manga's in Chinese D: I need name translations!)
Hirosashi
...? What flower petals? You mean the things up in the sky from his bankai?

Well, when he was fighting the arrancar the first time (I think it was then) something was mentioned about how when all the petals disappear, his bankai will too.
Seliece
Hirosashi
...? What flower petals? You mean the things up in the sky from his bankai?

Well, when he was fighting the arrancar the first time (I think it was then) something was mentioned about how when all the petals disappear, his bankai will too.

Yeah, he had three petal things left.
Chapter 236 is out!
*[ Mochi ]*
Chapter 236 is out!

D: Really?! No fair. T^T My source hasn't come out with it yet.
Seliece
*[ Mochi ]*
Chapter 236 is out!

D: Really?! No fair. T^T My source hasn't come out with it yet.

I just read it.
;D
I got bits from some place else, but I want MY source to churn it out. D:

Lucky you. >_< ;
What source do ya use?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items