I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Mari the Faithless
Snap!Tobiume
But isn't Hitsugaya over 50 years old since he died and became a shinigami?

And I didn't hate Chp. 237, I liked it.

The ages in Soul Society confuse me. How come most of the people there are so YOUNG? Shouldn't there be a lot of old farts? Or do they revert to their prime once they die? And how come people grow? Shouldn't they be stuck where they are? Hitsugaya or Yachiru may not have grown, but Renji and Rukia still did.

THAT'S what confuses me. o_o

If they're all 100-year-old-somethings, then how come they don't grow old, but Rukia and Renji grew up? @_@ Mind-boggling.

And Yamamoto. Did he die at that age, or did he grow to that age in Soul Society? o_o
True. And WHY aren't there people his age?
I seem to be the only one who classified that as one of the mysteries of Bleach...

[[A sad excuss for me not noticing the age thing... xD]]
Awww! I sorry, I didn't see this thread before! People tend to view and post in larger, older threads, like wolfie's and Drug Holic's.

Your questions can only really be met with speculation, since Kubo hasn't touched on those subjects yet.

We'll probably see Matsumoto's shikai sometime in the near future, considering she's fighting an Arrancar along with Hitsugaya.

Ch. 204 made me sad. I like Ikkaku, and I didn't really appreciate him being beat up. It appears that only very high level shinigami are able to battle low-level Arrancar.
Maybe they age slower in Soul Society or something?

On the subject of Renji and Rukia's friends... how can they die again?

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Snap!Tobiume

maybe a possible ryoka incident?

Pengaana's Husband

um...hi im only on book 14 were can i go to read more?
S.k.i.t.t.y
Awww! I sorry, I didn't see this thread before! People tend to view and post in larger, older threads, like wolfie's and Drug Holic's.

Your questions can only really be met with speculation, since Kubo hasn't touched on those subjects yet.

We'll probably see Matsumoto's shikai sometime in the near future, considering she's fighting an Arrancar along with Hitsugaya.

Ch. 204 made me sad. I like Ikkaku, and I didn't really appreciate him being beat up. It appears that only very high level shinigami are able to battle low-level Arrancar.

...? Er, why did you type/copy+paste the exact same thing Dove-chan said on the first page?
jakatsuki
um...hi im only on book 14 were can i go to read more?

Sorry ^^; Gaia doesn't permit the posting of scanlation sites.
Snap!Tobiume

Well, since shinigami can die, I suppose regular souls should be too? o_o Not quite sure how though. Hollows? Ryoka? Something like that? Mystery #2 of Bleach? XD

As for the old people...well, when we saw the brief flashback in volume [forgot number, D: sorry] um..well it was the one where Hinamori was still a shinigami-in-training and went back to see Shiro-chan. There was an old lady though (albeit not a shinigami)

...hrm. Come to think of it, I haven't seen any other old shinigami. o_o

Friendly Gaian

4,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
So what book is the end of soul society arc in? I'm waiting for 13 and 14 to arrive 3nodding
12 was boring gonk

3,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Majin Paul
So what book is the end of soul society arc in? I'm waiting for 13 and 14 to arrive 3nodding
12 was boring gonk

I believe its book 20
I thought it was a reincarnation kind of thing? Like when a human dies, their soul goes to Soul Society and they live in Rukongai and then when that soul dies, they're reborn in another body back on Earth? I don't know... it's one of the theories as to why Kaien and Ichigo look so alike, and it makes sense...
Kiyala
I thought it was a reincarnation kind of thing? Like when a human dies, their soul goes to Soul Society and they live in Rukongai and then when that soul dies, they're reborn in another body back on Earth? I don't know... it's one of the theories as to why Kaien and Ichigo look so alike, and it makes sense...

Another theory is that Isshin is an escapee of soul society and was related to him.

And I think a soul can die if it is physically disintigrated in Soul Society.
Mari the Faithless
Kiyala

Another theory is that Isshin is an escapee of soul society and was related to him.

And I think a soul can die if it is physically disintigrated in Soul Society.
I agree on the disintegration thing.

Also, I think I heard somewhere that when a soul/shinigami dies, they go back to earth. The whole circle of life thing. =D Perhaps Ichigo has Kaien's soul then? Or at least bits of it.

As for Isshin...I thought maybe he left SS for Ichigo's mom? sweatdrop A little dramatic...but hey, he seems like the type.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff