H: Bazz-B 0.12464589235127 12.5% [ 44 ]
I: Cang Du 0.10481586402266 10.5% [ 37 ]
J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Seliece
The Hanatarou omake was in one of the volumes of Bleach, in between the chapters -- like you know how they have chapter covers? It was somewhere on the back of them ;3

Oh yea -- can someone please please PLEASE post the pictures from VJump where Ukitake is getting pinned to a tree by Soi Fon and co, and Yoruichi later rescues him + where Nemu is trying to get a picture of Byakuya and attempts to eat the camera? And...while you're at it...anyone got a picture of where Ukitake gives Toshirou a life-size fighting model of him? XDDD

dont think i've seen that omake before....

>.< i so wanna see that. *searches for it online*

as for for Doldino's fight, yeah, that was quick... but at least he's out of the picture... he reminds me too much of Don Kanonji(sp?)
i wonder wats gonna happen to rukia nd the others though. i mean, ichigo was getting skinned until he went vaizard, so i wonder....
XD ICHIGO PWNAGE!

I love him when he's using bankai; that outfit makes him hot.

Rainbow Bloodsucker

I s'pose my favorite Bleach character is Urahara Kisuke, I really like his hat whee
i've always been wondering.....what's the difference between a esparada(sp?) and a vaivard?
Shinmeiryuu
i've always been wondering.....what's the difference between a esparada(sp?) and a vaivard?

Vaizards are shinigami that acquired hollow powers. Arrancar are hollows that removed most of their mask to acquire shinigami powers. Espada are high powered Arrancars.
MizuchiNoBatou
Shinmeiryuu

Vaizards are shinigami that acquired hollow powers. Arrancar are hollows that removed most of their mask to acquire shinigami powers. Espada are high powered Arrancars.
To add to that, the espada are the result of the menos granda, who remove their mask.
Frostman
MizuchiNoBatou
Shinmeiryuu

To add to that, the espada are the result of the menos granda, who remove their mask.
actually most of the first batch of arrancar that we've seen were revealed to have been menos grande, that includes numeros not just the espada. They were low level gillians, as opposed to adjucars. We learned at the same time that Aizen hasn't actually been able to recruit any vastoorodes(sp?), the 3rd and highest level menos grande. According to Toushiro while the gillians and adjucar are powerful, 10 vastoorodes alone could topple soulsociety.
Drat. :< You all got to the explanation before I could xd
I've been wondering this for a while, but is Nell a girl or a boy?
Celestial Wolfen
I've been wondering this for a while, but is Nell a girl or a boy?
girl
I thought nell was a boy,him being a part of the "Desert brothers" and all...But,I could be wrong,it's happened before! X3 and something I'd love to see,is Ichigo turning hollow infront of Rukia,or his close friends...I'm sorry,I'm a huge IchiXRuki fan, and I'd just love to see her reaction...>w< *Is excited to see what happend on the next chapter* MORE RUKIA PLEASE!!! TToTT
Yea id like to see everyone's reaction when ichigo puts his mask on too. Their all gona s**t themselves.

Oh and Nell is on my list of fav characters for some reason.
Kuchiki Rukia chan
I thought nell was a boy,him being a part of the "Desert brothers" and all...But,I could be wrong,it's happened before! X3 and something I'd love to see,is Ichigo turning hollow infront of Rukia,or his close friends...I'm sorry,I'm a huge IchiXRuki fan, and I'd just love to see her reaction...>w< *Is excited to see what happend on the next chapter* MORE RUKIA PLEASE!!! TToTT
Well, there've been weird arguements over it, but the fact that Nell is indeed a girl was meant to be a joke. The problem is that it was a kind of text based joke that worked off of the kanji used in Nell's name, so translating it into English didn't quite carry the same effect. The joke about Ichigo saying; "So you're not really brothers are you?" and the three 'brothers' exclaiming "Then what is Nell?!" was a joke about the fact that the first two brothers adopted Nell but called her the third brother, despite her being a girl. I know it doesn't make sense, but the fact that the two did something so nonsensical was sort of the joke. Since none of that carried over by just translating Nell's name as "Nell Tu" most people just assumed that the joke was about the three not actually being related, but still calling eachother brothers. It's weird... confused

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello, everyone. How are things?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items