J: Quilge Opie 0.022662889518414 2.3% [ 8 ]
K: BG9 0.01699716713881 1.7% [ 6 ]
Z: Giselle Gewelle 0.093484419263456 9.3% [ 33 ]
Other 0.39093484419263 39.1% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 353 ]

Shinigami Kyosuke
Snosuke
I can't wait to hear Hitsugaya's english voice >.>

if they do mess that up or any of the captains at least, i would take a look once and never look back... did they show Renji in the anime already? just curious about the voice.
Not Renji yet. I don't mind the voice acting I think its all good right now
Hanatarou does have Soul Reaping powers! X3 They were shown in an omake. I forgot what it was called, but I think his sword thingy turns into a scalpel.
! c k i
Hanatarou does have Soul Reaping powers! X3 They were shown in an omake. I forgot what it was called, but I think his sword thingy turns into a scalpel.

where'd you see the omake? i must see...
! c k i
Shinigami Kyosuke
saigoto
! c k i
cougar-kun

Ishida's english voice is kinda funny.
>w<
Did he come on in the English version yet? I've heard it. It is funny. XD
Who is his voice actor?

i looked it up, Derek Stephen Prince... and i dont know his other roles. at least none that i recognize.

i only watched two episodes of the dub version and that's just to see how they did with the voices.
I read somewhere and Ishida's English VA does that Ken guy from, like, the second season of Digimon. XO
That is correct; he played Ken Ichijoji the "Digimon Emperor" in season two of digimon. (His title as villain was "Digimon Kaizer" in the original script, but it was thought that the german term "Kaizer" would be relatively unknown to american children, so they changed it.)

His other, prominant, lead role was Keitaro Urashima from the anime LoveHina. He's particularly known for doing "nerdy", glasses-wearing, characters, but he's also known for having a rather geeky voice, which is why I think he's a little out of place for Ishida; he's not horrible though, so it's ok. He did tone down the nasaly sound of the voice that he's known for, and for that I'm thankful. (If you've ever heard him as Keitaro Urashima in LoveHina, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.)
Blood Red Dreamer
! c k i
Shinigami Kyosuke
saigoto
! c k i
cougar-kun

Ishida's english voice is kinda funny.
>w<
Did he come on in the English version yet? I've heard it. It is funny. XD
Who is his voice actor?

i looked it up, Derek Stephen Prince... and i dont know his other roles. at least none that i recognize.

i only watched two episodes of the dub version and that's just to see how they did with the voices.
I read somewhere and Ishida's English VA does that Ken guy from, like, the second season of Digimon. XO
That is correct; he played Ken Ichijoji the "Digimon Emperor" in season two of digimon. (His title as villain was "Digimon Kaizer" in the original script, but it was thought that the german term "Kaizer" would be relatively unknown to american children, so they changed it.)

His other, prominant, lead role was Keitaro Urashima from the anime LoveHina. He's particularly known for doing "nerdy", glasses-wearing, characters, but he's also known for having a rather geeky voice, which is why I think he's a little out of place for Ishida; he's not horrible though, so it's ok. He did tone down the nasaly sound of the voice that he's known for, and for that I'm thankful. (If you've ever heard him as Keitaro Urashima in LoveHina, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.)

Keitaro? whoa, guess i missed seeing that. now, i know Ishida DOES sound funny. lol.

to be honest, i've never watched digimon before so i wouldnt know...
Eh, about Ishida's voice, I guess it okay. I dont like it much. but I can live with it.

I dont like how they had him say that Shinigami are his enemy, instead of saying that he hates them.

I dont know why, but I liked it when Ishida said he hated Ichigo.

>>

Must be the IchiIshi fangirl in me.

._.
.[Wabisuke]-
Eh, about Ishida's voice, I guess it okay. I dont like it much. but I can live with it.

I dont like how they had him say that Shinigami are his enemy, instead of saying that he hates them.

>>

._.

Can I love on your username?
[ A m b i g u i t y ]
.[Wabisuke]-

>>

._.

Can I love on your username?

Erm, Yes?

Prophet

Can someone tell me what chapter starts the arc after the Soul Society Arc?
The Hanatarou omake was in one of the volumes of Bleach, in between the chapters -- like you know how they have chapter covers? It was somewhere on the back of them ;3

Oh yea -- can someone please please PLEASE post the pictures from VJump where Ukitake is getting pinned to a tree by Soi Fon and co, and Yoruichi later rescues him + where Nemu is trying to get a picture of Byakuya and attempts to eat the camera? And...while you're at it...anyone got a picture of where Ukitake gives Toshirou a life-size fighting model of him? XDDD
o_o

I have the Hanatarou omake.

But the other one, I have no clue about. >> I didnt even know there was a picture of that.

xD
Monkey..22
Can someone tell me what chapter starts the arc after the Soul Society Arc?
Chapter 179, the first chapter of volume 21 of the manga, titled "Be My Family Or Not".

As for current events:
It looks like the whole Doldino conflict was wrapped up kinda quickly, but it was still pretty cool. I'm eager to see the fights that Ishida and Chad got into though, I wanna see if Chad has any other new attacks other than just "El Directo".
@Wabisuke: The pictures were in VJump. I'm not sure what that even is. A magazine, maybe...? o_o;;;
@ Seiece: Ah. That's probably why I dont know about it. ._.

Chapter 253 RAW is out.

Spoiler/ SO yeah, Ichigo went bankai, and I find it cute as he fights, he's holding Nell. xD Its really cute. Anywho. So yeah. Ichigo pwns Doldino. But he manages to scratch Nell. Ichigo puts her down, and goes vaizard on that Doldino. And kills him. :O Pretty sweet I guess. Spoiler
Did he really do that to Doldoni? Those espada are pretty tenacious after all. And if he did... then it went a lot quicker than I'd thought. Just shows the magnitude of his Vaizard training. Hope that Uryu and Chad's fights would be a little longer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff