Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eowyn: Aragorn, you're totes grody, brahh.
Aragorn: No way, broham!
Eowyn: Chyeah way, brodad!

-x-x-x-

Sauron: O, Froggie went a-courtin' and he did ride, uh-huh...

-x-x-x-

Galdriel: I sharted.

-x-x-x-

Saruman: Smack my butt, Frodo!
Frodo: OKIE DOKIE!
Goldberry: Evening, Frodo, I brought the chimichangas...WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH SARUMAN? YOU CUR! YOU ANIMAL! Y-Y-YOU HOUND! Oh, I'm a-gettin' the shotgun now. You'd best run 'cause I'm gonna git you! Awooooo!
Saruman: She's gone hillbilly again! Flee for your life!

-x-x-x-

Gollum: I wish I had a pony, a lovely white pony named Priscilla, and she shall be my dear pony for ever!
pennysattack
Gandolph: i eats s**t...
Get it, Gandolph would say "eat" not "eats"
Sam: I don't eat s**t...
Get it, because hes a fat hobbit basterd...

don't mess with LOTR >=C
and it's GANDALF, no gandolph
and if you're gonna say b*****d, spell it right.
thanks smile

3,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Frodo: we welcome you to the lollypop gild

Gollom: Im Sexy

Ilyrian's Widower

Conservative Conversationalist

Frodo and Sam are laying on the rocks next to Mount Doom after they destroyed the ring.
                                                                                  Frodo: "Well.... That was fun."

Frodo and Sam standing at the end of Fellowship of the Ring, looking over Mount Doom from far away
                                                                                  Frodo: "Sam. I'm glad you're with me."
                                                                                  Sam: "Ah... yeah..." //looking at Mount Doom.
                                                                                  -awkward silence-
                                                                                  Sam: "Can I go back?"
                                                                                  Frodo: "NO, a*****e, YOU FOLLOWED ME, YOU'RE STAYING."

Frodo: "I have to destroy the ring, Smeagol."
                                                                                  Smeagol: "I beg you to reconsider."

Nazgul guy: "COME AT ME BRO."
                                                                                  Eowyn: "I AM NO BRO."

Stole that one. Yes.

Aragorn, Gimli, Legolas following the Orcs that have Merry and Pippin.
                                                                                  Aragorn: "Gah, I'm tired guys."
                                                                                  Gimli: "Come on, we're gaining on them!"
                                                                                  Legolas: "No, he's right... let's stop somewhere."
                                                                                  Gimli: "BUT THE HOBBITS."
                                                                                  Aragorn: "Let's just put it off until tomorrow."
                                                                                  Legolas: "Yeah."
                                                                                  Gimli: "WUT."
                                                                                  Legolas: "DRINKS ON ME!"
                                                                                  Aragorn: "PARTY."
                                                                                  Gimli: "SCREW DRINKING, THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD."
                                                                                  Legolas: "LOL, whatevs bro."

And... that's it. They're funnier in my head. :' D
Gollom: im sexy and i know it
Gollum - ******** this ring.
Sauruman - 'On second thought maybe calling myself Sauruman of many colours doesn't have quite the same feel about it. What do you think?'

Gandalf - 'I like it better'.

Theoden - 'Hmm maybe having a drain at the foot of this wall isn't the best idea, apparently gun powder was just invented'

Eomer - 'I don't see what could possibly go wrong'

Pippin - 'Who decided we should eat so many times during the day? I think we'd better cut back'

Frodo - 'Forget this, who even cares if this stupid ring is destroyed'

Boromir - 'That ring is nothing but trouble we should definitely destroy it'.

Arwen - 'I know I shouldn't be in this scene but come on they were never going to put Glorifindel in'.

Eowyn - 'What? A sword...don't be absurd what would I even do with it'

Greedy Carnivore

8,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Melkor: Hey Manwe! Whatcha doin'? Making a mountain? *knocks mountain over* Woops, I'm such a klutz, I didn't mean to knock it over.

Arwen: Aragorn. I'm pregnant.

Aragorn: OHhh.... Well see I have some stuff I have to do..... I'll be back... soon...? Bye now.

Conservative Explorer

3,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Gimli: You killed more than me!
Samwise Gamgee: Frodo I am completely independent and free thinking without and should have stayed in the Shire.

hahaha

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
kitty_wuver
FRODO: Hey sam have some more lembas
SAM: No thanks im trying to go on a diet

that kinda happened, when they were rationing it, except he just said he wasn't hungry

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Sadie von Nachten

Gollum: I wish I had a pony, a lovely white pony named Priscilla, and she shall be my dear pony for ever!

why can I see him saying that??
Black night: Frodo you may go free i dont need you or that dumb ring

Frodo: thx buddy you want to go to burger king ill buy rofl
Gollum: I am quite entranced by this dear enchanted ring that is so precious to me.
Legolas: 98. How many did you get?

Gimli: Two.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas