Gimli 0.056804537738583 5.7% [ 1372 ]
Legolas 0.28613422763218 28.6% [ 6911 ]
Merry 0.021943443878607 2.2% [ 530 ]
Pippin 0.064919471701238 6.5% [ 1568 ]
Sam 0.046164037593674 4.6% [ 1115 ]
Other 0.10143667453318 10.1% [ 2450 ]
Total Votes:[ 24153 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 310 311 312 > >> >>> »|

I voted for Legolas because... well... HE'S HOT!!!!!!! I'm going to marry him!!!!!!! plus he can ride a horse and he can use a bow!!!!SEXY. And did you see him at the accadamy awards?! HOTNESS!!!!!!! heart heart biggrin redface ninja I'm going to lick off his make-up!!!!!! wink LOL blaugh
Belba_Bracegirdle16
I voted for Legolas because... well... HE'S HOT!!!!!!! I'm going to marry him!!!!!!! plus he can ride a horse and he can use a bow!!!!SEXY. And did you see him at the accadamy awards?! HOTNESS!!!!!!! heart heart biggrin redface ninja I'm going to lick off his make-up!!!!!! wink LOL blaugh

I'm beginning to see fangirls as more of a threat than the orcs of Mordor...at least Bob will be satiated...
heart Legolas heart is so fine! I love him! Gimli is cool, Arwen is awesome 2, I hate eowyn. Gandalf is awesome, my cousin even has a dark grey cat named Gandalf! biggrin
I heart pippin he's really cute

Chatty Businesswoman

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I'm in love with all four hobbits...

Frodo and Pippin are my favorite though...

Chatty Businesswoman

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
monaheda
I heart pippin he's really cute
MINE! *grabs Pippin*
Legolas all the way
This probably doesn't qualify as Other, but I have three Favorites: Aragorn, Frodo, and Sam heart heart
Go Sam! Sam and Gimli. They rule!
Hmmmmm.....
Aragorn:He has got to be the coolest of the fellowship. First, he's a ranger which is awesome!!!!!! Second, he is the king and stuff and that's awesome!!!!!
Gandalf:First, he is a wizard, and that's awesome!!!!! Secondly, he dies and is reincarnated, also awesome!!!!! Thirdly, he is like the mastermind behind the war against Sauron.
Frodo:First, he's a hobbit, awesome!!!! Second, he carries the ring the entire series and doesn't like die, awesome!!!!! Thirdly, he like saves the world, AWESOME!!!!!!!
Sam:First, he is loyal to Frodo the entire time, awesome!!! Second, he's a hobbit, also awesome!!! Third, PO-TA-TOES! awesome!!!!!
Legolas:First, he's a kick-butt archer, awesome!!!! Secondly, he's an elf, awesome!!!!! Third, he totally dominated a mumukil all on his own, awesome!!!
Gimli:First, he's a dwarf, can you say awesome!!!! Second, he is so hilarious.
Boromir:First, he like totally gave his life to save Merry and Pippin, awesome!!!! Second, his horn is hott, awesome!!!
Merry and Pippin:First, they are so freakin' cute! awesome!!!!! They are so funny, awesome!!!

Basically, the fellowship is size=24]AWESOME!!!!!!
heart I heart Pippin! He's MINE! heart Arwen's awesome too...
i would have 2 say that Legolas is the best becuse hes amazing with the bow nad has amzing vision.
it's a shame legolas has so many votes....*shrug*

i wish i could've voted twice. from the books, Samwise was my favorites, his loyalty and determination....his strength and how far he went....well..he was my favorite.

from the movie, Boromir was my favorite. he was really the only member of the fellowship that had any character to him at all. he was without a doubt the most interesting and it was a SHAME to kill him off technically too early. at least he should've lived till the first scene of the two towers.
venustas
it's a shame legolas has so many votes....*shrug*

i wish i could've voted twice. from the books, Samwise was my favorites, his loyalty and determination....his strength and how far he went....well..he was my favorite.

from the movie, Boromir was my favorite. he was really the only member of the fellowship that had any character to him at all. he was without a doubt the most interesting and it was a SHAME to kill him off technically too early. at least he should've lived till the first scene of the two towers.

You expect Peter Jackson to alter the movies even more so that Boromir survives? Even he's not up to such a change.
i'm just saying he dies in the first scene of the second book and they sped it up to the first movie, that's all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff