Wait... What are you doing with that knife? 0.48765893792072 48.8% [ 652 ]
Total Votes:[ 1337 ]

Deathly Protagonist

MarigoldMari
Mari Arara
MarigoldMari
Mari Arara
y do people pull that "TRANS AND PROUD" s**t like what is there to be proud of
i spent hours today wishing id get some kind of cancer so i can get my surgery easily
ogm totally proud of dis love being trans xd

I used to wish I'd get breast cancer so I could get a mastectomy that was medically okay'd. But be careful what you wish for, because I ended up instead pre-Leukemia. Just sayin'. I'm fine now, though. Still got breasts, but hey no deadly blood cancer.

Trans and proud because without loving yourself you've got nothing. Its really hard to love yourself if your outside is not want you want (understatement) but you love you inside. You can accept yourself for who you are (trans) or transition and try to forget you were ever transitioning. Both are fine, really. Up to the individual.

oh that makes sense!! i just get bad vibes from it because i read it as "being trans is great" and thats not good
Oh yeah, I get what you mean. But there are some people who are proud that way and think its wonderful that they're trans. That's okay, too. To each their own, really. I guess just know that not all of us do. Plus, feelings can shift on the day to day about it, too.

sometimes i say "i'd never want to be a cis woman" because the thought of being female is just... ururuguueuhre for me and i cant imagine being comfortable with it. but i'd give anything to not have gender dysphoria. if only you could be cis agender.

Angelic Hellhound

Just dropping by~!

I have one question, is this thread supposed to be heated? uvu I read the first post and usually they say if they're trying to get the heated achievement. If not, I'd like to know why there's so much hate! ;o;

Omnipresent Loiterer

16,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Beloved Blondie
Just dropping by~!

I have one question, is this thread supposed to be heated? uvu I read the first post and usually they say if they're trying to get the heated achievement. If not, I'd like to know why there's so much hate! ;o;

Nah, there's been some asshats that are intentionally killing the ratings of support threads.

On the plus side, there's a nice big'ol thing more or less pointing at the thread going "OH LOOK HERE IT IS".

Angelic Hellhound

Silvia Crow

Nah, there's been some asshats that are intentionally killing the ratings of support threads.

On the plus side, there's a nice big'ol thing more or less pointing at the thread going "OH LOOK HERE IT IS".

Seriously? 799+ people downvoted this thread, that's ridiculous. I thought the people of Gaia were better than this >.>
Beloved Blondie
Silvia Crow

Seriously? 799+ people downvoted this thread, that's ridiculous. I thought the people of Gaia were better than this >.>

Yeah, people need to but-out and let others live thier lives.

Aged Firestarter

Umbral hasn't said a word to me since I popped back in, I miss her face.
I missed all you guys and gal's faces. You're all wonderful beautiful/handsome peoples.

I feel like a piranha, because of all the blood taste in my mouth. YAY WISDOM TEETH.
On the plus side Orajel is a godsend, its like having a stroke on just the hurting parts of my face. YAY.

Adorable Fisher

wahmbulance https://www.yahoo.com/health/new-study-finds-link-between-injectable-birth-107618185212.html wahmbulance

Warning to the ladies. I know that Depo-Provera is sometimes used as a part of MtF HRT, especially on the black market. The article above claims (citing studies) that having these injections can increase the risk of getting HIV by 40%. They do not mention HRT in the article, but one can infer that it is the same when used for that purpose because its still putting the drug in your body.

Just thought I'd put this here for educational purposes.

Fanged Hunter

this is a really awkward question, and its kinda personal, but I'm just gonna throw it out there because this seems like the best place to ask, regardless of all the trolls around.

I've had a sexual attraction to the thought of being trans, and through this I am finding that I really do want to be the opposite sex, and its on my mind whenever pretty much whenever I'm not occupied with work.
I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experiences here?

I definitely want to see a therapist at some point to talk about it, but I'm just curious if anyone here has felt similar

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

Loiterer

Psychomore
I haven't personally ever felt sexually attracted to being trans. But I have felt sexually attracted to myself as the opposite sex (before transition). It was definitely a phase. I just thought about how awesome it would be to finally have the necessary equipment to do all the stuff that the guys in movies do lol. I was also just sexually frustrated in general at that part of my life.

I don't think I've heard of anyone being sexually attracted to the idea of being trans. But being as the opposite sex, it's not all that uncommon, especially for MtFs (or so I've heard). But it is important to distinguish between a fetish and a realization of your identity. Just because you're turned on doesn't invalidate your identity. But sometimes it really is "only" a fetish.

A lot of media today is glamorizing and sexualizing transpeople (especially FtMs, I think). It's become a bit of a fad now to say you're trans. So I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people suddenly find themselves thinking it'd be super hot to be trans.

But as always, take time to evaluate your feelings, and see if you can pinpoint why you feel the way you do. A good thing that helped me out was.. How do you picture yourself when you're super old in a nursing home? If you still want a different body even though you won't be in your sexual prime, then that's probably a good indicator it's not just a fetish.

Fanged Hunter

Bornes

Yeah the way you put it is more accurate to what I meant to say lol
It's honestly all I've ever known
I have never been into "normal", sexual interaction with people. Those interests have been in that direction all my life, and I'm 24 haha
As I've gotten older I've realized more and more how much I want it to be a reality, but I'm in a constant battle of thinking "are you just letting something like that take over, or do you genuinely feel that way?"
I have plenty of evidence for both sides and its just... augh its a nightmare.
Like I said, I def need an actual therapist to talk about it, but I'd love to hear if other people have had similar experiences

In regards to your last statement though, I'll never forget taking one of those fakey "trans" tests, some big name thing online even though there is no scientific merit to it. It stated something about how you'll never grow to be feminine, you're just going to get more and more manlier as time goes on" and it hit me sooooo hard. It almost feels like I'm just so apathetic to the world that I'm in denial that someday I will be how I want to be, even though if I do nothing that will never be true. The more I think about it, the more I feel like I'm running out of time to try and change it, but I also don't want to rush it
It's all pretty crappy

thanks for the response and listening, Bornes

gaia_nitemareleft emotion_bigheart gaia_nitemareright

Loiterer

Psychomore

It's never too late. You can transition when you are comfortable.
http://reddit.com/r/transtimelines has a lot of older trans people than you normally see transitioning (24+ ). But you can transition even later and be fine. There was a post going around tumblr that had a marine transition, they were in their 30s or so iirc.

If you can't see the end at all, then you're probably dealing with Depression (lol aren't we all??). Which may or may not be related to gender dysphoria. You can try other questions like, if you had kids, what role do you see yourself falling into... But these questions obviously aren't end all be all.

This thread hasn't been too active lately and it's weird none of the other MtFs have said anything. You could try http://reddit.com/r/asktransgender to ask more questions. Or just browse.

I was 25 when I started HRT. But I was FtM so that's different challenges.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff