Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you could, how many babies would you have at once?

Just the one! 0.34771573604061 34.8% [ 137 ]
Twins! 0.37055837563452 37.1% [ 146 ]
Triplets! 0.035532994923858 3.6% [ 14 ]
Quadruplets! 0.0025380710659898 0.3% [ 1 ]
5+ 0.015228426395939 1.5% [ 6 ]
Gold please. 0.22842639593909 22.8% [ 90 ]
Total Votes:[ 394 ]

K-Nesss

*New to the tread*
Hi, I'm 17 weeks Pregnant!?
Bad with introductions... sweatdrop sweatdrop
hi there and congratz 3nodding
Lil Enslaved Kitten
K-Nesss

*New to the tread*
Hi, I'm 17 weeks Pregnant!?
Bad with introductions... sweatdrop sweatdrop
hi there and congratz 3nodding

Thank you! n__n

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Zelly: Don't worry about weight gain. Right off the bat I lost a ton once the baby is out.. between whatever water weight you gain, extra blood, BABY, and baby accessories xd

I mean, keep in mind an average baby is what.. 7 pounds now days? So 5-7 pounds of it is all baby! heart

I'm looking at Mother's Day flowers.. and I can't decide which ti order for my mom.. >_<
First appt. in like an hour...
glghr;htjmg'fwjr;4wylktmrjn

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
OKAY WELL.
As I predicted.

Very mild pre eclampsia. Going in to take a NST test later tonight.. and either being induced tonight or tomorrow morning...

My husband THANKFULLY was online, and because of my condition MAY be able to come home.. ( not getting hopes up.. but still)

I was told to relax for a little bit, and rest and then head in to take the test since labor and delivery unit was packed.
Kindda proud of myself, since I basically told the doctors what was going on and I was right. rolleyes
SlightlyBurntCupcake
OKAY WELL.
As I predicted.

Very mild pre eclampsia. Going in to take a NST test later tonight.. and either being induced tonight or tomorrow morning...

My husband THANKFULLY was online, and because of my condition MAY be able to come home.. ( not getting hopes up.. but still)

I was told to relax for a little bit, and rest and then head in to take the test since labor and delivery unit was packed.
Kindda proud of myself, since I basically told the doctors what was going on and I was right. rolleyes
at least it is very mild and wishing you the very best hope we hear that we have a happy healthy travis soon.
hoping and praying your hubby gets to come home to you *big hugs* heart

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SlightlyBurntCupcake
OKAY WELL.
As I predicted.

I'm very proud of you for being so calm about this. smile I would be freaking out I think. But I over worry about everything. xd

Kawaii Demigod

20,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Very Excited. 3nodding emotion_kirakira

Mark is taking me out on a date. Dinner and a Movie. emotion_kirakira I feel so spoiled.

Clean Raider

ninja
Is anyone afraid that their child will be more intune with the 'other side?'

I'm not really afraid but stuff like that runs in my family. My mom is a little in tune with those sorts of things, and my little sister is very in tune with it.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Azlein

If I freak out.. it doesn't go any good xd

I've been through his before, so I know how my hospital goes about it.. so I have a little understanding about how my labor will end up going.. so it's a little alright.

I'm just so emotional about leaving Ash right now =(. It's breaking me up bad..

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I'm so freaking emotional about being away from Ashton while I'm at the hospital.

Just started crying, I couldn't stop it. crying
SlightlyBurntCupcake
Zelly: Don't worry about weight gain. Right off the bat I lost a ton once the baby is out.. between whatever water weight you gain, extra blood, BABY, and baby accessories xd

I mean, keep in mind an average baby is what.. 7 pounds now days? So 5-7 pounds of it is all baby! heart

7.8 lbs and a s**t ton of blood. owwwww... tell you more tmrw. She is finally here.

Chatty Werewolf

8,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
ZellyKat

7.8 lbs and a s**t ton of blood. owwwww... tell you more tmrw. She is finally here.

Hooray! ^_^
Can't wait to hear about it, but make sure you get lots of rest!

How do you get those little calculator thingies in your sigs?
I went on the website I can't find them :c
ZellyKat

YAY!!!!!! can't wait to hear all about her congratz zelly heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces