I am a military

girlfriend 0.39816633922724 39.8% [ 608 ]
boyfriend 0.11067452521284 11.1% [ 169 ]
fiancée 0.087753765553373 8.8% [ 134 ]
fiancé 0.047151277013752 4.7% [ 72 ]
wife 0.2770137524558 27.7% [ 423 ]
husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]

So we're officially posted to our new base, now we're just hoping base housing comes through!
On base housing can be such a b***h to get into...
My husband and I had to wait almost two months for a house
- had to stay in a hotel, but we were reimbursed for half later on.

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Our on post housing took less than 30 days.. we stayed with a friend IN THE BARRACKS rofl , hahaha that was so interesting. THOSE ROOMS were not made for three people aha.
Ha ha, the rooms in the barracks can barely hold the two people they're supposed to.
I was helping my husband move his things out of his and ugghhh, was waaay too small.
And it doesn't help that some people are absolutely disgusting - living like pigs!

:: edit ::
In further news, I'm going to kick Obama in his teeth.
He's telling the world that all combat troops are out of Iraq -or they will be by August 31st.
Excuse me, Mister President, but I believe you're forgetting about a particular combat brigade
Who's still stuck over there. Not to mention that soldiers are still being killed and fired upon.
I've been incredibly supportive of this man up til now . . . and he makes me ill. . . Ugh.
But I'm very happy for the soldiers that do get to come home. <3

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
He never did text back. :{ School starts on Monday and I don't know how often I'll be able to talk to him, since I have to stay up until, like, one in the morning to even say hi :{
Be patient, maybe he needs time to think things over...
Or try calling instead of texting.
That way is usually more effective and you may be able
To read him from the way he speaks.

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Lennons Beatle
Be patient, maybe he needs time to think things over...
Or try calling instead of texting.
That way is usually more effective and you may be able
To read him from the way he speaks.

I haven't been able to call him in a while. He has really bad signal and his phone keeps dropping the call. And I know it's not him hanging up because he's the one that always called again. Of course, he does find it entertaining to try to piss me off....

Tipsy Gawker

Good morning everyone! ^^ how is everything? :3
AHHH! The letter I got from Andrew today is so awesome ; A;
"I got your letter with the pictures today. I was so happy, and everyone was like "DAMN, SBOUKIS IS DATING BARBIE!""
4laugh
I feel so good right now rofl
HI WISHY.
I'm sorry I haven't been here, my laptop cord broke, so I'm borrowing a computer right now :c

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Lennons: OMG I KNOWWWWWWWWW.... it's ten times worse if they are male only barracks. I stayed in co-ed barracks. My friends roomw as pretty nice ( much cleaner and larger than your regular barracks- ) but the barracks for my husbands unit.. ( well the old ones, they just got new ones ) were AWFUL @_@
My friend was dating a guy who lived in barracks that didn't even have a real wall to separate the rooms.. they had to move the furniture to make a wall.. confused

Obama gonk ... and thats all I have to say. He is trying to get rid of all the benefits for military spouses and even get rid of the Commissary..
I just became a Marine wife almost 3 months ago. Already been through one deployment and preparing for another one next summer...yay.
:: Cupcakes ::
No kidding. Some of the guys at the barracks here are little piggies.
They do NOT clean up after themselves at all -not until they have room checks and the sergeant
MAKES the MARRIED soldiers help clean. A big load of B.S.

Obama is trying to take away benefits AND the commissary?
What the ******** is that guy's problem? Why would he want to do that?
Ooh, that man makes my blood boil. . .

:: Mallow ::
Congrats!
But ick on the deployment. They're no fun...
Any word on where he'll be deployed to?

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image

Lennons: Well.. if you are military or affiliated with them, you DO NOT EVEREVEVEVEVER No matter how you feel, want a Democratic president. They ruin the military, because they don't like it.
Plain and simple. My dad went through this with out last WONDERFUL Dem. Prez talk2hand
:: Cupcake ::

Yeah, no kidding... But Obama seemed to be the lesser of two evils.
The next election needs to hurry up and get here. Stat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff