girlfriend 0.39816633922724 39.8% [ 608 ]
boyfriend 0.11067452521284 11.1% [ 169 ]
fiancée 0.087753765553373 8.8% [ 134 ]
fiancé 0.047151277013752 4.7% [ 72 ]
wife 0.2770137524558 27.7% [ 423 ]
husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]

BonryuX
Stationed in Hawaii... got about a year left here.

WOOT WOOT! biggrin
Lovin Hawaii. I was supposed to leave in June with my ERD but..... i'm still here (manly by the power of boners and really just love freaking Hawaii, but going to go back to NY soon... i dont wanna leave!
meh
anyways...
wow. havent been here in forever.
Well i'm divorced (as if no one saw that coming...)
My best friend is a sailor (just cant stay away! lol razz and i have no other friends really meh) I'm here nannying for a friend while he is on deployment and helping his (soon to be ex) wife while she works and s**t. Oh man, this makes me go back and forth of not wanting kids to wanting kids....

Hildr: My advice, Keep busy, be in a place with lots of support, and letters/email when you can! smile

Hope everyone is doing well! heart

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Shadowed: I have no clue what we would do if my husband got out.. Civilian world scared the s**t out of me. ;_;

Update: Husband told me he has to be at Hood for three years before he can put in for the packets he wants.. which is upsetting. Texas sucks balls. But, I guess I can just come to Wilmington for summers..
It wouldn't be too bad, if they would give me one of the big a** four bedrooms... also, the every other year Korea rotations are s**t.
I don't know how anybody saves money if they don't collect BAH from these "deployments". I'm so happy I can bank the BAH. O_O
Keep busy is all I got.
Hang out with friends/work lots/find things to do round the house (like paint/build something/ect.)

We were they like 3.5.
I think they make the min 3 to just completely kill your soul.
gonk

Wheezing Kitten

26,865 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
this thread shouldn't be in the negatives. I support the military!

Adorable Nymph

Sigh my boyfriend is getting deployed overseas in November and I'm mentally preparing myself. x.x I'm going to miss him feels like the months are going by fast.
My husband PCS'd to JBLM in Washington and it's beautiful here.
After he was away for 10 months for basic and AIT, I'm very happy that we are together again,
but he's leaving for 3 weeks for field training soon and I'm so sad I'll be without him again so soon.
3 months later we FINALLY got our moving money from the Army.
It bounced from office to office and then when they finally got it it took them over a month to process everything.
emotion_donotwant

And no baby.
Aamira
why are there so many negative votes for this thread?

Because "make love not war" doesn't actually apply to people in military-relationships >.>
That, and the still fairly recent unveiling of American propaganda in the middle-east ..heck, I'm still learning new things about it...nor do i really support this country any longer.

I don't mean to derail though, I'm sure nothing I've said even applies to this thread, carry on confused

Hallowed Pumpkin

18,300 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Pfff I haven't posted here in a while.

Hello new people.

Hallowed Pumpkin

18,300 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Rebellious Revelry
Aerobe~
I've kinda avoided almost all events here...I just get too anxious. But it does seem like most stuff is either for family or "spend all your money!" and that just doesn't work for us lol.

Other~
*Sigh*
So it turns out that we may be moving to Alaska next year. stare I'm freaking out over what winter is going to be like in Georgia, and then my husband tells me that most likely next winter we will be in freaking ALASKA. At least it should be pretty, right?
WHERE IN ALASKA?! I JUST MOVED BACK COME HERE SO I HAVE A FRIENDDDDDD *spazzes*....Errr I Alaska is awesome come experiance it.....

Feral Kitten

It's been a long while since I've seen you Sachi.
Nate had his first PT test in over a year.
We both were worried he wouldn't pass - even with him working out since he's lost SO much weight.
But he passed. So now we can get the sign on bonus that had the pass PT stipulation.
YAY.
God we need that money so bad.
Nate can't find a job for s**t.
Hey everyone. Just got married last month smile My husband is being deployed in January

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Sachi Aray
Rebellious Revelry
Aerobe~
I've kinda avoided almost all events here...I just get too anxious. But it does seem like most stuff is either for family or "spend all your money!" and that just doesn't work for us lol.

Other~
*Sigh*
So it turns out that we may be moving to Alaska next year. stare I'm freaking out over what winter is going to be like in Georgia, and then my husband tells me that most likely next winter we will be in freaking ALASKA. At least it should be pretty, right?
WHERE IN ALASKA?! I JUST MOVED BACK COME HERE SO I HAVE A FRIENDDDDDD *spazzes*....Errr I Alaska is awesome come experiance it.....

Wainwright. I'm so nervous. I meant to post on here when we found out for sure...but damn, I hardly go online anymore. I don't do well in cold weather and know things are gonna be super expensive, but I'm hoping to get a job when we move so I'll be able to contribute too.

Hallowed Pumpkin

18,300 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
  • Jack-pot 100
Rebellious Revelry

Wainwright. I'm so nervous. I meant to post on here when we found out for sure...but damn, I hardly go online anymore. I don't do well in cold weather and know things are gonna be super expensive, but I'm hoping to get a job when we move so I'll be able to contribute too.
You'll be four to five hours from me! I'm In Palmer....Not everything is expensive..okay that might be a lie but Alaska is a s**t ton of fun. I have a friend living up there right now her boyfriend is in the army as well. I can hook you up with her info if you want. That and I can come visit you as well. Granted in the summer time because driving out to Fairbanks in the winter sucks (i hate driving in the dark...). You are also close to North poll (santa's house is there it's awesome) You also have the hot springs up there which are amazing as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff