girlfriend 0.39816633922724 39.8% [ 608 ]
boyfriend 0.11067452521284 11.1% [ 169 ]
fiancée 0.087753765553373 8.8% [ 134 ]
fiancé 0.047151277013752 4.7% [ 72 ]
wife 0.2770137524558 27.7% [ 423 ]
husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]

Tipsy Gawker

@ DT; Awe, thankyou!! :]] yeah my family and closest friends accept my relationship and love him so I am more comfy with it. I think I learned how to appreciate time more with my loved ones by having this relationship too. You never know what will happen. :/
Lady Kero
shouldn't be embarrassed by it, but sometimes I am >.<; but I met him on Gaia too. >_<; so yeah not a really romantic story.

YOU WANT EMBARRASSING? GUESS HOW I MET ANDREW rofl
role play... on myspace.
oh man, I told my dad that Andrew and I met through someone setting us up rofl
he never got to meet him until July.
He was kind of "eh"
and then as soon as the word "Marine" came out of my mouth...
HOWS YOUR BOY DOIN? IS HE GOOD? HAS HE LEFT FOR BASIC YET? YOU GONNA GO VISIT HIM AGAIN BEFORE HE LEAVES? WHAT'S THE WORD FROM YOUR SOLDIER? HOW'S HE DOIN?! HOW MANY DAYS DOES HE HAVE LEFT?! YOU GET A LETTER TODAY?!
Springs Back
Awe.
Im Young,Mi Boyfriend is 17.
We Know Since Kids because we go to same School c:
I am Not passing over this situation..Of army but I wish You all guys and Girls good Luck On this!
Remenber That Your Love will Love You even throught the distance.

thank you, dear<3 (:

5,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@ Kero:

Same! I love everyone near me SO much more because of this! And I think my friends even realize how lucky they are, that they get to see their lovers daily. They also kinda use our relationship as a reason to NOT give up persuing people they like [since everyone is going away to college a lot of us kinda thought of it like "but he'll be in NY and i'll be in MA.... too far!" haha]

@Wishy: THATS FUNNY. About your dad I mean. so he's like, in love with him now?
Pretty much, haha.
Course, I have a history of bringing the bad boys home, so the fact that I brought home a nice one for a change probably has his head spinning.

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Personally, I think meeting online is better than meeting the person because they're not ready to give up on their ex who just so happens to be your best friend.....THAT'S created lots of problems....

Tipsy Gawker

@ Wishy; OMG. I used to do roleplay on myspace too xDD Oh the good ole' days. Man, my dad brags to our guests about my boyfriend. How he's in the army and he's all bad a** and shizz. It's kinda cute. :3

@DT; Well, I have a friend who used to be like "Oh but you're so young to be left alone like that, and you can't wait all that time for him. You need to have fun." But I don't feel like I'm wasting my time. I COULD be meeting other guys and fooling around, but I don't. And that's because my guy is way better than any guy I could meet down here<333 They aren't worth half of what he's worth. And besides, before I began dating him, I had really bad luck with guys down here in Miami -.-
@Lady; HOW ******** IRONIC WOULD IT BE IF WE KNEW EACH OTHER FROM BACK THEN.
I was like... 14 different characters from 2006 until I quit in late 08 rofl

Tipsy Gawker

@ Wishy, xDDD It would be so funny. I would made a lot of rp characters o.o; I used to be really addicted to it. I can't pin point when exactly I started though.
YOU were addicted @__ @ man, that's an understatement for me
I was Orihime from Bleach when I started... then
Halena Kurosaki
Haunter Hate
Adrenaline Rush
Self Hatred (MAN I WAS A COOL 9TH GRADER)
Suicide Tree
Tenma Raikou
Misaki somethingorother
Lelouch whateverhisnameis from CG
Lilith somelongjapanesenameIgoogled

...so many in between that /is shot

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Lady Kero
@ Wishy; OMG. I used to do roleplay on myspace too xDD Oh the good ole' days. Man, my dad brags to our guests about my boyfriend. How he's in the army and he's all bad a** and shizz. It's kinda cute. :3

@DT; Well, I have a friend who used to be like "Oh but you're so young to be left alone like that, and you can't wait all that time for him. You need to have fun." But I don't feel like I'm wasting my time. I COULD be meeting other guys and fooling around, but I don't. And that's because my guy is way better than any guy I could meet down here<333 They aren't worth half of what he's worth. And besides, before I began dating him, I had really bad luck with guys down here in Miami -.-

A lot of people are saying I should find another guy too(mostly cuz I really am not in a real relationship with him) but I just can't find another guy that makes me feel like Nate does. I don't even need to date him to be as happy as I am to talk to him.

Tipsy Gawker

@Wishy, wow! That's a lot of rp characters. I don't remember the names of mines, but I do know I roleplayed as males too. Oh here's something freak for ya, I do remember two male names I chose for two of my male characters. One was Gregory, and another was Francis. I chose those names because I was into writing a lot when I was young too, and I used those two names all the time. Now the freaky part is: My boyfriends first name is Gregory, and middle name is Francis. I thought it was cool when I realized.

@Rebel; I say, stick to whoever makes you feel incredible. :3

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Lady Kero
@Wishy, wow! That's a lot of rp characters. I don't remember the names of mines, but I do know I roleplayed as males too. Oh here's something freak for ya, I do remember two male names I chose for two of my male characters. One was Gregory, and another was Francis. I chose those names because I was into writing a lot when I was young too, and I used those two names all the time. Now the freaky part is: My boyfriends first name is Gregory, and middle name is Francis. I thought it was cool when I realized.

@Rebel; I say, stick to whoever makes you feel incredible. :3

That's a really cool coincidence. It's fate! lol
And yeah, I think that's the only reason I still talk to him...I hope he texts me back tonight :{

Tipsy Gawker

@ Rebel; I know right! :33 I hope he texts you too! xDD

Well, I must get off gaia now. I'm off to shower, then sleep. Have a goodnight, all of you. :]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff