I am a military

girlfriend 0.39816633922724 39.8% [ 608 ]
boyfriend 0.11067452521284 11.1% [ 169 ]
fiancée 0.087753765553373 8.8% [ 134 ]
fiancé 0.047151277013752 4.7% [ 72 ]
wife 0.2770137524558 27.7% [ 423 ]
husband 0.079240340537001 7.9% [ 121 ]
Total Votes:[ 1527 ]

haha, if I AM on my period when he comes home, he's getting stuff, but my clothes will stay on redface
idkk, it's either I'mma be on it when he comes home, or I'll JUST be getting off of it ):
Ha ha, there's no telling with mine.
It doesn't have a set schedule; just shows up when and where it wants.
:: Menstrual Tourettes, I call it . . . ::
Have had to take quite the number of preggo tests because of this
:: I don't do birth control; messes with my body even more ::
If I do happen to get my lady-time when my husband comes home,
It won't matter to him, no matter how much I protest - he'll drag my booty to the shower, LoL.
Hi there loved ones of the military. I just thought maybe I could join in with you guys, hope you don't mind. I'm not too great with just jumping in... I can't think of anything else to really say... x]

@Beatle; mine too, but it's usually off by about 7 days... and omg, I know, so much money on pregtests. Fuuuuck.
I've been on and off of birthcontrol, I plan to be on it when he comes back.
I can see Andrew dragging me into the shower, too, now that you say that * n*; haha

@Khmer; rofl it's okay babe, you came in a REALLY awkward conversation point anyway rofl
WELCOME!
:: Khmer ::
Hi there! =3
No worries, we don't bite.
Well. . . Maybe. . . stare
:: Wings ::
Whoops; Zoned out. . .
Prego. Tests are effing expensive; might as well just pee on twenty bucks. . .
Unless you get the ones from the dollar store but ehhh. . .
I've considered getting on B.C. for when he comes home but
I would have to go switch my Tricare location and everything all over again.
And I have way too much to do. Ugh. Am going to have a very hectic couple of months here soon.
He made me move from Georgia to Colorado to stay with my family during the deployment,
So in October I have to fly back to good ol' GA to find an off base apartment ('cause that's what he wants)
And then in November I have to move everything we have. Bleh. Long a** drive.
Hopefully I don't get too incredibly lost. . . confused
oh man, that sounds confusing D:
good luck with that, babe<3
@Lennons: Wow, that does sound a little confusing. But as for the prego test stuff, I just recently found the tests at the gas station (on base) for only 3 bucks. I am guilty on being one of those people who buy the tests at dollar tree tho (only b/c my hormones are all jacked up causing me to be late often sometimes not having a period for 6 months, and 20 bucks a month on a test that'll most likely come out negative is just insane).

Oh, and what item is your avi? In Khmer ghost stories there's an Ap ghost of a floating head with the organs hanging out.
Ha, it is confusing. . .
And it's going to suck, but at least we'll be able to sleep in a bed rather than an air mattress.
Totally worth it. . .

I've used Prego Tests from Dollar Tree as well, but will occasionally go for one of
The more expensive brands if I'm already at a store. Somewhat convenient...

:: Khmer ::
It's called The Nightmare.
Spent all my moneys on it. rolleyes

Rainbow Vampire

11,675 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
That's where I'm glad I exercise a lot. I guess it's kinda like being on birth control, except that it doesn't help my skin. The only issue with that though, is that I have no idea when my period is coming...and that's one of the MOST awkward things at school. It always happens when I decide to wear light colored jeans. gonk I almost always wear dark clothes despite living in Florida. I rarely wear light clothes, jeans especially.

@period talk; I wear pantyliners every day becuase my unpredictableness.
It's awesome when it needs to be.
Hey, whats up! You can call me Zombie, I'm 22 and currently deployed in Afghanistan for the U.S. Army. I have a wife, a daughter, and a baby boy on the way back home. I leave this hell hole some time next summer. If anyone here has any questions, PLEASE don't be afraid to ask smile I'll do my best to try and keep up. blaugh

Feral Kitten

I took one pregnancy test and I got it from a friend. We're in the mind set of it'll happen when it does. We were both a little kinda down when it came out negative.

My period sucks. It's been early the last few months which has caught me off gaurd.
Haha
Awkward convo.
:p
Period sex is great though!!
xD
Of course, if your'e not into it, no problem.

Anywho.
I'm picking up my car tomorrow morning.
I need some sleep.
Just thought I'd jump in for a second.
I hope everyone is doing okay.
My hubby just left for the field last night my time.

Soooooooo a month without talking to him (other than super expensive texts) and nine months until we're together again.
*Sigh*
I think Imma make a little counter tomorrow when I have some down time.
:: Wombat ::
Lamesauce. . .
But have a good night.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out