< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Revie Creation
So go rant your a** off to Just Another Face, he's from "your country"
I wouldn't sweat it, dearest. I'd be willing to bet the only 'news' she gets is from the Good Ol' Spin Doctors.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Linna69
Hmmm, lets here, the country is in trilains of deht, and he has spent more money then all the of the presidents combind. You two are to blind to see it and im ******** done talkiing to worthless ******** basterds who know nothing of this ******** country and the ******** people are going through because this s**t. This country now in a depression because of him. But you stupid ******** see that at all because your eyes ae closed to truth and heads are so far up your a** you can't hear. And on top that lets not forget his raceist wife.

your country was in debt before he was in office, yes he's spent a bit of money, but you have to spend money to fix the depression Bush started with war crazy fetish. you guys probably would have such a terrorism problem if your presidents could kick their d**k in they're own sands. DUDE pretty much all of your presidents have been racist, excluding the odd few (Abraham), so what if his wife is racist, Obama isn't so that's all that should matter.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Just Another Face -GM-
Revie Creation
So go rant your a** off to Just Another Face, he's from "your country"
I wouldn't sweat it, dearest. I'd be willing to bet the only 'news' she gets is from the Good Ol' Spin Doctors.

Yup, probably. rolleyes

Conservative Phantom

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
See A Roman Pick Him Up
Ron Paul.

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Green Party, but I registered Democratic cause green hardly wins >_>

Swashbuckling Conversationalist

10,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Linna69
Hmmm, lets here, the country is in trilains of deht, and he has spent more money then all the of the presidents combind. You two are to blind to see it and im ******** done talkiing to worthless ******** basterds who know nothing of this ******** country and the ******** people are going through because this s**t. This country now in a depression because of him. But you stupid ******** see that at all because your eyes ae closed to truth and heads are so far up your a** you can't hear. And on top that lets not forget his raceist wife.
WHAT THE ******** ARE YOU SAYING? gonk Spell correctly so we can understand you.

Actually, no, just ******** it cause we probably wouldn't care what you're saying anyway.

Greedy Fatcat

Anyone but Obama.
If I could vote, I would vote for Mitt.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
You know, there is a sick part of me that wants Mitt Romney to win, if only by virtue of the fact that he'd be a hard right version of very-early Obama.

See, here is the thing. Early on, Obama would flinch at the slightest opposition offered to him. But at this point, he's not (as much) like that. Mitt Romney has been like that his entire political career.

Rainbow Raider

9,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
911child
I havent registered just yet, and sorta lazy to do so.
You can get the registration forms online and mail them in, it only takes 5-10 minutes.

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
The president is already picked before you vote. Electoral College is the one that picks them.

I just vote in the state and local elections, since I have a better chance to make a difference.

Liberal Receiver

I'm not voting. My vote literally doesn't count in the big elections. Small town elections I do vote in because it actually matters then.

Wheezing Smoker

I'm from Canada, but I thought I'd take the test anyway, just out of curiosity.

According to this, I'm an 88% match for the Green Party Lady.
/shrugs

Rainbow Smoker

I'm not voting for Romney, so the only other realistic option would be to vote Obama like I did before.

Kawaii Sentai

User Image
User ImageUser Image

Ron Paul, one of the leading persons involved with the Libertarian movement.

User ImageUser Image
HisKittyBoton
Anyone but Obama.
If I could vote, I would vote for Mitt.

You're an idiot. Mitt Romney is no better.

This poll is just another edition of "Pick Your Poison".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff