Mitt Romney 0.2027027027027 20.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
They're the same candidate. One is a moderate, one is a hard right. They're both mealy mouthed weak willed idiots who change their position at the slightest hint of opposition. The only difference is that Obama was naive and Romney is oblivious.

Regardless of who wins, this will not be a productive four years.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
your grimm reefer lll
Obama has completely CRUSHED the economy. He makes Bush look like the best president ever. And of course Obama is a terrorist that wants to see the downfall of the country. Mitt...he's just another upper-class white guy who dosnt give a ******** about *****'s struggling. But still, he would even be a better prez than the naygar we've got.

******** IT! Ron Paul wins...at least in my mind o.o

you're economy was doomed before obama got into office there was nothing he could do in 4 years to fix it, this sort of thing takes loads of time. putting a new person in office will just screw things up more, especially someone with such different views. by the time Mitt undoes what obama has done you guys will be in the same situation, just four years from now. same shitty economy

Sweet Cat

I just want some one else in office instead of the person we have now. I'm tired of things getting screwed up because of him.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Linna69
I just want some one else in office instead of the person we have now. I'm tired of things getting screwed up because of him.
Ah. Gotta love kids who don't know what they're talking about.

It's adorable, really.

Sweet Cat

Just Another Face -GM-
Linna69

It's adorable, really.
Listen here you a**, am I not a kid and I know exactly what I'm talking about. Open your eyes and look at what has happen to your country. You people keep kissing this guys a** while he keeps ruining things. If you had and job and maybe paid any attention to what the ******** has happened then you might understand, but you don't.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Just Another Face -GM-
Linna69

It's adorable, really.

i know right, "the person we have now" emotion_facepalm

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Linna69
Just Another Face -GM-
Linna69

It's adorable, really.
Listen here you a**, am I not a kid and I know exactly what I'm talking about. Open your eyes and look at what has happen to your country. You people keep kissing this guys a** while he keeps ruining things. If you had and job and maybe paid any attention to what the ******** has happened then you might understand, but you don't.

since you keep on referring to your president as "him" or "he" i'm guessing you're the one who knows s**t all

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Linna69
Just Another Face -GM-
Linna69

It's adorable, really.
Oh, now that's just flat out adorable.

Check it, sweetie. This s**t started before the guy in there started out. I'm not saying he's making it better, because frankly he's too much of a chicken s**t to stand up to the far right dip shits who don't know the first ******** thing about running anything more complicated than a boy scout troop. The economy started to collapse late into G.W.B.'s term and got bad in the last year of his and first two years of Obama's. You'll also notice the economy is starting to get a foot hold based on Obama's policies. They're not great policies, but they're doing SOMETHING.

Neither of the candidates are any good. There was only one good candidate who expressed interest in this term that was any good for anything at all, but he got drummed out by the Fox News Horseshit Brigade because of a minor facet of his agenda.

The Democrats are weak pussies who want to try and Republicans are able and capable mouth pieces for the corporate owners.

Sweet Cat

Revie Creation
Linna69
Just Another Face -GM-
Linna69

It's adorable, really.

since you keep on referring to your president as "him" or "he" i'm guessing you're the one who knows s**t all
Well lets see, you still live with your parents so you have no idea what has happened. And the reason why i'm saying him, is because I refuse to say his name. You just don't it, you don't what he has done.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Linna69
Revie Creation
Linna69
Just Another Face -GM-
Linna69

It's adorable, really.

Well lets see, you still live with your parents so you have no idea what has happened. And the reason why i'm saying him, is because I refuse to say his name. You just don't it, you don't what he has done.

sorry i don't speak stupid, please fix your grammar and try again.
also i'm not even from the States so i could careless. And what does me living at home have to do with anything. There's this thing called Politics you can take in post secondary education, something i'm sure you haven't heard about.

Sweet Cat

Revie Creation
Linna69
Revie Creation
Linna69
Just Another Face -GM-
Linna69

It's adorable, really.

also i'm not even from the States so i could careless. And what does me living at home have to do with anything. There's this thing called Politics you can take in post secondary education, something i'm sure you haven't heard about.
I don't give a damn about my grammer right now, so piss the ******** off. Plus I know enough about politics to know when things are ******** up. You apparently don't. You even watch the news and keep up to date about this person? Oh right, your said some thing about not being from this country.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Linna69
cuntcuntcunt
You know, Reve seems to know more about US politics than you do, if you think the economy is purely Obama's fault.

Reveler

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
Linna69
Revie Creation
Linna69
Revie Creation
Linna69

I don't give a damn about my grammer right now, so piss the ******** off. Plus I know enough about politics to know when things are ******** up. You apparently don't. You even watch the news and keep up to date about this person? Oh right, your said some thing about not being from this country.

I like how you're replying to me but not Just Another Face. You are only proving your stupidity more you trailer park weebo. I don't need to be from "your country" to know what's going on in the States, that's the beauty of this modern age, i have the news and the internet for information. And "this person", aka Obama has probably made as close to the best out of the situation brought down upon him by Bush. So go educate yourself and if you want to fight more deeply in this matter, try and argue with someone who has presented you with solid facts, I'm sure Just Another Face would love to own you in a debate. So go rant your a** off to Just Another Face, he's from "your country"

Sweet Cat

Hmmm, lets here, the country is in trilains of deht, and he has spent more money then all the of the presidents combind. You two are to blind to see it and im ******** done talkiing to worthless ******** basterds who know nothing of this ******** country and the ******** people are going through because this s**t. This country now in a depression because of him. But you stupid ******** see that at all because your eyes ae closed to truth and heads are so far up your a** you can't hear. And on top that lets not forget his raceist wife.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
Linna69
Hmmm, lets here, the country is in trilains of deht, and he has spent more money then all the of the presidents combind. You two are to blind to see it and im ******** done talkiing to worthless ******** basterds who know nothing of this ******** country and the ******** people are going through because this s**t. This country now in a depression because of him. But you stupid ******** see that at all because your eyes ae closed to truth and heads are so far up your a** you can't hear. And on top that lets not forget his raceist wife.
The depression started in 2007.

Well into Obama's term, right? lol

Also, Trillions, debt, combined, talking, bastards and racist.

LERNANG 2 SPEL!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces