Mitt Romney 0.2027027027027 20.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Shadowy Rogue

3,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Obama. He may not be what I want in a president, but I don't want to destroy the USA.

Besides, in his last term he may very well pull some bigger moves.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Lavender Outlaw
911child
I havent registered just yet, and sorta lazy to do so.
You can get the registration forms online and mail them in, it only takes 5-10 minutes.
thats nice to know, but honestly i have no interest in politics.
Linna69
Hmmm, lets here, the country is in trilains of deht, and he has spent more money then all the of the presidents combind. You two are to blind to see it and im [********] done talkiing to worthless ********] basterds who know nothing of this [********] country and the [********] people are going through because this s**t. This country now in a depression because of him. But you stupid [********] see that at all because your eyes ae closed to truth and heads are so far up your a** you can't hear. And on top that lets not forget his raceist wife.

emotion_facepalm

lol

Bara Doge's Queen

Omnipresent Senshi

I did the test and I got the lady from the Green Party.

Alien Cultist

21,775 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

bruce campbell. oh yeh he's not running. well then obama if i do vote, i guess anyways. romney has got to be the most boring candidate i've seen in a while and he's part of the faux news right wing clown show. plus he can't relate to americans, he's rich and most americans are middle class or poor. i just can't help but think he'd take from the poor to give to the already rich, regardless of what he says. something tells me he's a sneaky snake when i see him on tv.

Greedy Grabber

Because those are the only two candidates.
All of my irritation.
The Republican candidates are just so against the things that are important to me - LGBT rights and church-state separation, that I can't even begin to think of voting for them. Obama isn't perfect on either of those issues either, but he's better.

But at least it's Romney and not Ron Paul. Romney's just yet another flip-flopping politician who might not do much damage, but I can't say the same thing for Ron Paul.
Explosive Nads
All of my irritation.

Probably who it's going to come down to.
I'll most likely be voting for Obama. I just can't vote for a republican candidate, especially after the attack on women's health and birth control etc. I'm just not comfortable voting for a party that doesn't grant me full control of my body.
I miss being able to vote in the election by a month... sad

But I'd vote for obama. We're just getting out of the recession and I think it would be wisest to keep the same guy in office.

On a side note I'm so surprised by all the people that claim it's Obama's fault the economy sucks. Not only were we in the depths of the recession when he took office, but even though the economy still isn't great it's certainly better than it was in 2008.

Lonely Saint

I voted for Haavisto.

Wait, uh.

Wrong country.

Greedy Grabber

Jesse Troy
Explosive Nads
All of my irritation.

True, sadly. Nobody seems to pay any attention to the other candidates because they don't have flashy TV ads or posters everywhere, and don't occupy 2/3 of the news coverage.
I just wish people would stop thinking there are only two parties, two ways of thinking, two ways elections can go. There are so many possibilities... if only people would do a little research before heading off to the polls. gonk
Explosive Nads
Jesse Troy
Explosive Nads
All of my irritation.

True, sadly. Nobody seems to pay any attention to the other candidates because they don't have flashy TV ads or posters everywhere, and don't occupy 2/3 of the news coverage.
I just wish people would stop thinking there are only two parties, two ways of thinking, two ways elections can go. There are so many possibilities... if only people would do a little research before heading off to the polls. gonk

Even if people did vote for them, the electoral college wouldn't.

Greedy Grabber

Jesse Troy
Explosive Nads
Jesse Troy
Explosive Nads
All of my irritation.

Even if people did vote for them, the electoral college wouldn't.

Yup. Among the many reasons why I hate the way this country is run. cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces