Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obama or Mitt Romney?

Obama 0.7972972972973 79.7% [ 59 ]
Mitt Romney 0.2027027027027 20.3% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 74 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

Well, due to the fact Obama betrayed our sovereignty by signing a bill out of his jurisdiction out of the justification that it would "protect your national security," and all it really does it violate the Bill of Rights and basically throws out our first, second, fourth, and fifth amendments, I'm not quite sure who to trust anymore. I was really pro-Obama in 2008, but not anymore.

The NDAA is a bill that grants powers to the executive branch never seen before. The ability to declare Marshal Law without the competence of the Senate is beyond me. Plus, SOPA was one hell of a copyright infringement enforcement that was damn near a reality.

I'm more pro-Ron Paul now more than anything. I realize he will never get elected, nor get a single electoral vote, but he seems to make the most sense out of what our foreign policy should implement, and why we shouldn't be meddling in other countrys' affairs.

In all, if I was of age, my ballot would be checked for Ron Paul. But alas, I'm merely 17. I curse the time of my birth. Obviously, my knowledge of politics is no where NEAR the caliber of your average registered voter today.

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250

Ruthless Gekko

Ruthless Gekko

Linna69
Hmmm, lets here, the country is in trilains of deht, and he has spent more money then all the of the presidents combind. You two are to blind to see it and im ******** done talkiing to worthless ******** basterds who know nothing of this ******** country and the ******** people are going through because this s**t. This country now in a depression because of him. But you stupid ******** see that at all because your eyes ae closed to truth and heads are so far up your a** you can't hear. And on top that lets not forget his raceist wife.

To be on your level, you are a retarded c**t.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Autumn Wind
Well, due to the fact Obama betrayed our sovereignty by signing a bill out of his jurisdiction out of the justification that it would "protect your national security," and all it really does it violate the Bill of Rights and basically throws out our first, second, fourth, and fifth amendments, I'm not quite sure who to trust anymore. I was really pro-Obama in 2008, but not anymore.

The NDAA is a bill that grants powers to the executive branch never seen before. The ability to declare Marshal Law without the competence of the Senate is beyond me. Plus, SOPA was one hell of a copyright infringement enforcement that was damn near a reality.

I'm more pro-Ron Paul now more than anything. I realize he will never get elected, nor get a single electoral vote, but he seems to make the most sense out of what our foreign policy should implement, and why we shouldn't be meddling in other countrys' affairs.

In all, if I was of age, my ballot would be checked for Ron Paul. But alas, I'm merely 17. I curse the time of my birth. Obviously, my knowledge of politics is no where NEAR the caliber of your average registered voter today.
Look up Gary Johnson.

Seriously. He's Ron Paul without the racism, irrational isolationism and out and out cult of personality garbage.

Azorii's Wife

Wheezing Sophomore

I don't vote.
But if I had to I would vote, Romney.
He looks like Woody from Toy Story and that makes me happy (:

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
God, everyone running sucks.

I hate Mitt Romney, but I think I hate Obama more.

Just... yuck.

Undecided as of right now.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Contributor 150
President Obama all the way!

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
84% With the Libertarian dude.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
LOL,
Because Obama put same sex marriage at the top of his priorities.

Trying to get a larger voter base.

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

Just Another Face -GM-
The Autumn Wind

Look up Gary Johnson.

Seriously. He's Ron Paul without the racism, irrational isolationism and out and out cult of personality garbage.

Ah, yes, the man who climbed Everest. I've heard of him mostly out of criticism. Honestly, I've never given much mind to Johnson now that you've mentioned him and now that I've done some research.

I like his Tea Party stance. Moreso, I like his preference of limited government. He supported Ron Paul, correct? I think that's why his name rung so much of a bell. I only ever knew his face as 'Governor Veto'.

Great suggestion. However, I'm sure you know Fox and CNN flush such a Libertarian War-Hating Tax Reducing lovable candidate like him out of the media more than a censored p***s on Sesame Street.

Taxes are too precious to that one percent. We obviously love war too much as well. After all, it's all we're ******** good at now-a-days.

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Autumn Wind
Ah, yes, the man who climbed Everest. I've heard of him mostly out of criticism. Honestly, I've never given much mind to Johnson now that you've mentioned him and now that I've done some research.

I like his Tea Party stance. Moreso, I like his preference of limited government. He supported Ron Paul, correct? I think that's why his name rung so much of a bell. I only ever knew his face as 'Governor Veto'.

Great suggestion. However, I'm sure you know Fox and CNN flush such a Libertarian War-Hating Tax Reducing lovable candidate like him out of the media more than a censored p***s on Sesame Street.

Taxes are too precious to that one percent. We oviously love war too much as well. After all, it's all we're ******** good at nowadays.
In reference to the Tea Party bit. I thought it was interesting that he supported the letter of their movement and not the spirit.

The spirit of course being undereducated or easily led old people and spurglords that have completely failed to recognize the irony in Glenn Beck complaining about cults of personality.

Honestly, the thing is, he's precisely what I want in a candidate. I am socially liberal, politically right of center, but I also think isolationism is pants on head retarded. The fact that Johnson's responses to racial, sexual, and other social issues is "Yeah, as long as everyone gets theirs, no one is hurt, what business is it of mine."

He supports Ron Paul insofar as his small government stance, but was critical of his proposed method and priorities.

'Governor Veto' is precisely what this country needs for a little while.

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
I took that little test and I was 100% Jill Stein for a while there but it ended with Obama being my best match.

I plan on voting for Obama because I feel if Romney wins he will just undo all the good things Obama has done. Now if this election was happening 50 or so years ago I think Romey would have been a perfect president. I don't feel he can run a modern America.

How closely does your views match the candidate you're supporting? I will admit I didn't follow politics very closely until this year (this is the first election I can vote it) but from what i've read/seen my views are very similar to Obama's.
What impact will the result of this election have on your lifestyle? Well if Romney wins then its not likely I will be able to marry in the county

What party are you a part of? Democrat

Do your normally vote for that party? I've never voted before

Are you registered to vote? Not yet but my 18th birthday is coming up

Have you voted before? Nope.

Dapper Dabbler

"I'm a year too young to vote crying
But, given the choice, I'd pick Obama. It's a lesser of two evils thing for me. I love both of them, but neither should be president.
I'm a mass-hole, and I have to say, Romney was really good at balancing a budget, and he was very liberal when he was our governor, but he's become such a hypocrite and I'm disappointed in him. He's become such an a** just to appease his party, and it's sickening.
Obama is a bro. 4 years isn't enough time to accomplish everything he promised, and that's why my mom voted for him. In order to do what he needs, he needs 8 years. And he did do quite a bit for his first term. So there's that going for him.

I wish Ron Paul was the Republican candidate. I love him~"
yum_pumpkinpie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas