Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

xx Gnellie's King

Raider

Just Another Face -GM-
In reference to the Tea Party bit. I thought it was interesting that he supported the letter of their movement and not the spirit.

The spirit of course being undereducated or easily led old people and spurglords that have completely failed to recognize the irony in Glenn Beck complaining about cults of personality.

Honestly, the thing is, he's precisely what I want in a candidate. I am socially liberal, politically right of center, but I also think isolationism is pants on head retarded. The fact that Johnson's responses to racial, sexual, and other social issues is "Yeah, as long as everyone gets theirs, no one is hurt, what business is it of mine."

He supports Ron Paul insofar as his small government stance, but was critical of his proposed method and priorities.

'Governor Veto' is precisely what this country needs for a little while.

Of course, oppurtunists would mooch the hell out of the Tea Party without a lick of an idea of what a cult of personality is. And if that's the case, it's working pretty ******** well. I love that reference. "the irony of Glenn Beck complaining about cults of personality." Genius.

I suppose all this country really imposes in the modern day is practically a totalitarian regime when it comes to most everything especially the media.

Isolationism is an ideal that is fine in print. Just as well as communism, nationalism, colonialism, and that two dollar burrito that looks heavenly on a Seven Eleven flyer. It LOOKS good, but it is destined to summon hell.

The man's genuine. More genuine of a candidate that I've seen in my young life. But that only goes so far, my preference doesn't matter for another four years, and even that's arguable granted my preference gains no electoral votes.

Obama's too much of a p***y to veto anything. Of course 'Governor Veto' is what this regime needs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff