Welcome to Gaia! ::

when a girl has too many guy friends
Jahosefat

Insecure much?

Obviously, some of them want her, but she has them in the "friend zone" so therefore, you don't need to worry.
I think you have some trust issues that you need to work on.
Yomi Camui
Jahosefat

Insecure much?

Obviously, some of them want her, but she has them in the "friend zone" so therefore, you don't need to worry.
you're not a guy you don't get it. Guys don't want their girlfriend enjoying themselves with any other guy, it's a selfish compulsion. Also you can never really trust anybody, do you know how many people think they'll never cheat and do? Or how many cheat and never admit it?
Jahosefat
Yomi Camui
Jahosefat

Insecure much?

you're not a guy you don't get it. Guys don't want their girlfriend enjoying themselves with any other guy, it's a selfish compulsion. Also you can never really trust anybody, do you know how many people think they'll never cheat and do? Or how many cheat and never admit it?

I totally understand that, but it still sounds like you have some trust issues.
If you feel that way, tell her. If she's acting sketchy, THEN you can assume things. If not, worry not.

Rainbow Ladykiller

young dryas
1tty bitty kitty
She probably wanted someone more independent, someone who is able to drive themselves places.

I used to think I had a lot of deal breakers, but I've realized I really don't. I'll edit some in later, I'm in a hurry.

You can be perfectly independent with public transportation. Not everyone can afford a car in college.

Yes, I know. That doesn't mean she understood that though.

Cutie-Pie

If someone does drugs, or is too conceited, or is a republican, it's a deal-breaker.

Newbie Noob

9,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
Cheating for sure, just thinking about my boyfriend cheating on my hurts me a little so I don't dwell on it.

And abuse. Verbal, I'll take a little but when I hear saying bullshit 24/7 it's time to go. And hitting? I swear I'll break his knees, dump him, and drop him front of an ER. >=[

Edit: ah I'll also say if they talk s**t/make fun of my little brother. He's mentally challenged and I'm very protective.

Generous Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
MeltingOrgasms
One of my bf's was talking about dumping a guy because he asked her to pick him up for dates. Personally I find it weird but not worth completely leaving someone. The main thing I was worried about was the fact that she was so upset. I really didn't see the problem. He doesn't have a car but she does. But as far as I knew they seemed to get along to really well so maybe it's just me.

Discuss.
What would actually make or break being with someone.
Is she overacting?
Have you heard or actually left someone for something minor?

Yes..She is overreacting..What is the big fuss? its the 2012..i mean i think its nice she picks him up if he now can't pick up her. ;o
its a change.
And..here in sweden most womans (not all) allways dump fpr something minor if you're not perfect as a guy sadly. (wish is was not like that but it is mostly)

Hot Exhibitionist

9,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
That's not weird. It's sexist to think it's okay for a male to pick up a female for a date, but it's weird for it to be the other way around.

Sexist ideals like that are a deal-breaker for me.
Chivalry is a deal-breaker for me, too. Do not treat me any way based on my biological sex. I don't date people who believe in gender roles.

Lacking certain sexual fetishes I have; deal breaker.
Religious; deal-breaker.
I left my ex because he hid my purse so I couldn't go out with my friends. I was really panicy and thought I'd lost it. I was literally about to call up the bank and cancel my cards when oh my God! It was under the bed the whole time! How did we miss it?

After that relationship I think a lack of maturity is a deal breaker, and being closed minded, and thinking you're better than everyone else.
Saying Avatar the Last Airbender sucks and that you hope The Legend of Korra never comes out.

Dapper Gawker

A hidden marriage or relationship with another woman would be a deal breaker for me.
someone who criticizes me too much
i am already a perfectionist dont need that

i hate guys that criticize

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
Jahosefat

How much is too much?

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
A_burningFarewell
MeltingOrgasms
One of my bf's was talking about dumping a guy because he asked her to pick him up for dates. Personally I find it weird but not worth completely leaving someone. The main thing I was worried about was the fact that she was so upset. I really didn't see the problem. He doesn't have a car but she does. But as far as I knew they seemed to get along to really well so maybe it's just me.

Discuss.
What would actually make or break being with someone.
Is she overacting?
Have you heard or actually left someone for something minor?

Yes..She is overreacting..What is the big fuss? its the 2012..i mean i think its nice she picks him up if he now can't pick up her. ;o
its a change.
And..here in sweden most womans (not all) allways dump fpr something minor if you're not perfect as a guy sadly. (wish is was not like that but it is mostly)

That sucks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces