Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shopper

User ImageNo smoking but the occasional cigar is okay but I couldn't kiss cigarette breath daily, no drugs, and must be willing to accept the fact that having kids may be impossible, life threatening and/or problematic for me.

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
Onigetoe
MeltingOrgasms
Onigetoe
Kids and marriage is my deal breaker. I want them and if the person I am with doesn't then, they aren't worth my time.

But things I can live without is a cheater and a d**k. I hate those types of men with a passion.

I understand you want to start from scratch.
It is weird dating someone with kids, it's not because they weren't mine...
I didn't want the kids to be scarred if I left.
Usually I get along with kids and he wanted me to have another one...It was scary.

Now when it came to dating a guy with kids already, I would probably be ok with it (all depended on how comfortable the kids are with me and I am with them)
And I can agree with not wanting to scar them if I left. Now when it came to having one with the guy who already had kids I would want to wait (a long time if need be) and see were we would be going.

Perfectly logical, that's why I couldn't stay with him.

Fluffy Wolf

1tty bitty kitty
She probably wanted someone more independent, someone who is able to drive themselves places.

I used to think I had a lot of deal breakers, but I've realized I really don't. I'll edit some in later, I'm in a hurry.

You can be perfectly independent with public transportation. Not everyone can afford a car in college.

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
LilPinkCandy
User ImageNo smoking but the occasional cigar is okay but I couldn't kiss cigarette breath daily, no drugs, and must be willing to accept the fact that having kids may be impossible, life threatening and/or problematic for me.

I'm sorry to hear that.

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
Krizzy Da Ku
If they aren't planning to do anything with their lives. I want someone with ambition and have goals that they are working on.
I was thinking about dating this one girl who seemed nice, but all she did was smoke and collect money for disability. She even aspired to work in the police force, but (and not to disrespect anyone) but she was heavyset, and had no plans of getting active or being healthy to reach that goal.

Actually that's a pet peeve for me so I understand.

Beloved Sex Symbol

MeltingOrgasms
Onigetoe
MeltingOrgasms
Onigetoe
Kids and marriage is my deal breaker. I want them and if the person I am with doesn't then, they aren't worth my time.

But things I can live without is a cheater and a d**k. I hate those types of men with a passion.

Usually I get along with kids and he wanted me to have another one...It was scary.

Now when it came to dating a guy with kids already, I would probably be ok with it (all depended on how comfortable the kids are with me and I am with them)
And I can agree with not wanting to scar them if I left. Now when it came to having one with the guy who already had kids I would want to wait (a long time if need be) and see were we would be going.

And I completely understand that as well. I would probably do the same thing. it all depends on how it goes.

Dangerous Regular

They've gotta be able to find the humor in my music. Also, can't try to burn me for telling a dead baby joke.
I think she may have overreacted. Or maybe she wants the kind of guy that isn't as dependant, maybe it's something deeper than that I'd think but idk. /shrug

I'm pretty picky. I have too many deal breakers to pick from x)

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
Onigetoe
MeltingOrgasms
Onigetoe
MeltingOrgasms
Onigetoe

And I completely understand that as well. I would probably do the same thing. it all depends on how it goes.

But what I never understood was the fact that he wanted to have a kid but he was struggling to take care of his kids.

Fashionable Shopper

MeltingOrgasms
LilPinkCandy

I'm sorry to hear that.
User ImageOh its okay I'm not sure I could handle being a parent anyway. My boyfriend doesn't want kids anyway so I'm lucky to find someone that meets my standards and more. heart

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
LilPinkCandy
MeltingOrgasms
LilPinkCandy

I'm sorry to hear that.
User ImageOh its okay I'm not sure I could handle being a parent anyway. My boyfriend doesn't want kids anyway so I'm lucky to find someone that meets my standards and more. heart

That's awesome.

Beloved Sex Symbol

MeltingOrgasms

But what I never understood was the fact that he wanted to have a kid but he was struggling to take care of his kids.

Yeah men like that I will never understand either. But there are some guys out there who want to have kids with as many women as possible (the whole rep thing).. Then they are also the guys who end up with the STDs *gags*

Distinct Lover

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tipsy 100
  • Full closet 200
Onigetoe
MeltingOrgasms

Yeah men like that I will never understand either. But there are some guys out there who want to have kids with as many women as possible (the whole rep thing).. Then they are also the guys who end up with the STDs *gags*

Yeah it does get worse.

Beloved Sex Symbol

MeltingOrgasms
Onigetoe
MeltingOrgasms

Yeah it does get worse.

Yeah.. I will never understand it and I will never try to understand it because you can have a huge sign infront of their faces with huge red letters and they still won't get it.

Fashionable Shopper

MeltingOrgasms
LilPinkCandy
MeltingOrgasms
LilPinkCandy

I'm sorry to hear that.

That's awesome.
User ImageDefintely heart
We've been together 8 years and he's my friend real boyfriend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff